September 9th, 2017
- Shadowguard is no longer an autohit. Shadowguard now spawns a shadow next to you, and attacks with a delay. It now is also colored a nice purple.
- Entangle's cast time has been increased from 1.5 seconds to 2 seconds.
- The timer to re-apply Granite Shell has been increased from 12 seconds to 15 seconds.
- Granite Shell's cap should now be lowered from 12,000 to 7,000.
- Aqua Vault now has a cooldown of 7 seconds and the timer to re-apply this skill has been increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds.
- Low Tide's cast time has been increased to .5 seconds from .3 seconds.
- Volley's cooldown has been increased from 20 seconds to 25 seconds.
- Volley's pause while casting has been increased from .2 seconds to .4 seconds
- Splitshot's damage in both PvE and PvP have been decreased by 10%.
September 7th, 2017
- The trade window now has a search feature.
September 6nd, 2017
- Haruspex's omens now have an animation.
- Haruspex's omens now only apply damage on the final hit instead of every hit.
- Haruspex's Impending Fate cmp now only increases duration of debuffs by 3% per cmp (down from 6%).
September 4rd, 2017
- Crush's cast time is now 2.5 seconds from 3 seconds.
- Low Tide now has a cast time of .3 seconds.
- Terrum crit accessories critical rating's have been reduced from 80% to 70%.
- 1h Axe speed has been reduced from .5 to .55.
- Surtr's and Infernal Cleaver's destruction proc rate have been increased by 2%.
- Heart of Necroxis' proc damage has been reduced from 3000 to 2000.
- Midnight Dagger's drains have been reduced along with minor stat changes.
September 2st, 2017
- Ranger imbues now give their effects after 5 hits instead of 3.
- All skills that push back enemies now stun istnead in pve.
- Haruspex's impending fate cmp now increases the duration of buffs instead of rapidly reapplying the buff, fixing numerous issues.
- Disarms no longer interrupt your actions.
September 1st, 2017
- Sink has its red square indicators back
August 31st, 2017
- Dispatch with stone blade no longer gives you bonus shields, and instead creates a wall behind your strike and pushes your target into it.
- Hard Strike now increases the damage of your next basic attack after using an attack skill.
- Darkfire now has 8 less power and creates a lingering ember on impact.
- Templar Strike now adds bonus aggro with Barrier active.
August 30th, 2017
- Bladeweaver's Elemental Infusion now only gives one buff.
- Elemental Infusion is no longer affected by embrace, allowing open customization of your playstyle.
- Spirit Contract enhances this buff.
- Bladeweaver has gained Traveler.
- Hallowed Hornbow's evasion has been increased from 5% to 10%.
- Frozen Bastille's chill duration has been decreased from 2 seconds to 1 second.
- Feng Yi's Cyclone's evasion has been increased from 7% to 10%.
August 29th, 2017
- Types of blinds have been separated, if you are blinded and the cloud is black your attacks will miss more. If the cloud is white your attacks will glance more.
- Procs on weapons now give a white clouded blind, while defensive skills will still give the black clouded blind.
- Combo Mastery now allows combos to be performed with weapons, and while your offhand is empty you can use fist skills.
- The smokescreen from Kemuri Beru now only causes a white clouded blind.
- Kothopolis has been added back to the gmap for future preprations and is fully functional.
August 28th, 2017
- Vampire now gains Strength instead of Intelligence.
- Wolven Howl duration 7 seconds -> 5
- Pick up two new dances from the event shop and try them out at the newly relocated club at OSL beach.
August 27th, 2017
- A traveller from distant lands has arrived in the crafting house. He is familiar with the fighting styles of many warriors. For the low price of 19,999,999 he will pass down that knowledge to you! He will bring with him the secrets of many new techniques 4 times a year, every yearly season.
- Soul Expander's drop rate have been reduced significantly. They can now be purchased from the Tradesman for 15,000,000 trade coins each.
August 25th, 2017
- The nation gui now has a button to view nation honor.
August 24th, 2017
- Glancing Blow reduction should now work properly for equipped items.
- Lance of Caelus and Feral Charm now provides 10% defense.
- Feral Charm and Lance of Caelus now both give 5% glancing blow reduction each.
August 23rd, 2017
- Dodging gained from dexterity, passives, and armor has been replaced with a stat called evasion.
- Evading an attack causes you to take a glancing blow, which causes the damage to be taken over 3 seconds instead of all at once.
- Attacks that are glancing blows mitigate 20% of the damage.
- Stats have been adding to evasion prefixes that increase the mitigation of the glancing blows.
- Blinds cause attacks to miss still, and also increase the chance that the hit is a glancing blow.
- All skill effects still apply to attacks that were glancing blows.
- Crafty now specifies evade instead of dodge, and also lowers the duration of glancing blows by 20% (which cuts off the last tick of damage).
- Ruse's dodge rate has been raised from 30% to 50%.
- Tempest Shift now scales your health with evasion instead of dodge.
- Dodge has been replaced with Elusive, which gives evasion and lowers damage taken from glancing blows by 10%.
- Melee skills on all melee classes can now miss.
- Caltrops and Backstab II have had their levels swapped.
- Watering Can now stores 100 charges up from 21.
August 22nd, 2017
- You can now purchase the Bounty Swapper that let's you swap targets (30min. cooldown) for 50 bounty coins.
- Avenger's Power Shot now self-slows for the duration of the channel.
August 21st, 2017
- Pyromancer's Ignite duration 15 seconds -> 8
August 20th, 2017
- Bladeweaver's Discharge has been changed from an AoE skill to a frontal cone.
- Discharge's cooldown 16 -> 13.
August 19th, 2017
- Pact of Awakening's duration has been lowered from 6 seconds to 3 seconds.
August 18th, 2017
- Templar Strike now lowers enemy damage by 30% for 3 seconds, as opposed to reducing their attack speed by 15%.
- Smite now gives 20% attack speed for the duration of your speed boost.
- Seal of Speed now requires 100 energy.
- Utsukage now requires 350 energy.
- Seals no longer crit.
- Eye of Antagony now matches better with Eyering in stats.
- Victory Ring now gives 20% bonus damage to bounty targets.
- Shiva's Tear chill duration has been reduced from 3 seconds to 2 seconds to match Bleak Katars.
- Midnight Dagger has reduced drain and cast time reduction.
- Demise of the Kindred and Necromantic Battlerod have reduced mana costs.
August 16th, 2017
- Chill manacost is now 90.
- The Tradesman now sells a Bounty Locator for 50,000 trade coins.
August 15th, 2017
- The button in the balance room now properly works.
- The teleportation aspect of Array of Movement should no longer be useable in most high level dungeons.
- Wind Walk now teleports you on top of platforms in dungeons, instead of overshooting.
- Bestial Guardian and Twisted Band have have had their stats further reduced.
- Shadowswipe can no longer crit.
August 14th, 2017
- Added the Bounty Accelerator to the shop. Owning it halves the time penalty for leaving a bounty.
- Enkindling Psalm sp 20->28
- Gained Healing Mastery at level 24.
- Has lost .5 luck per level but has gained .5 dexterity.
- Lifestream, Restore, Major Heal, and Minor heal have had their power reduced by 2.
- Restore and Minor heal can no longer crit.
- Absolution's bind duration has been reduced from 5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Revive and Recharge's mana costs have been increased greatly.
- Healing Mastery has been moved from a level 18 skill to level 32.
- Skill order have been slightly readjusted.
- Cinquedea of Ruin,Fang of Pyralis, and Relic of Atlantis have all gained 1 more power.
- Philsopher's Tome now has 15% haste increased from 5%.
- Fang of Pyralis' heat blade duration has been readjusted to 1.5 seconds.
- Safeguard Stave has Phalanx
- Thundering Vale, Pyralis' Hellfire, and Lord Enki's Tsunami now grant their respective elemental wards that can only be used on the wielder.
August 13rd, 2017
- Bobby Felt has now stocked his wares with items purchasable only with Bounty Tokens.
- These new weapons have durability and can be repaired using anvils in the new crafting house replacing the house adjacent to OSL. Thse weapons have a small chance to degrade upon use. Upon breaking, they will be unable to be used until repaired. Bounty weapons are repaired using Bloody Fragments.
- Enhanced Bounty Locator - Displays cardinal direction of your target and will never target a player over 500 tiles away or in water.
- Severance - Applies a dot dealing enough damage to kill your target.
- Hunting - Increased damage to your target (not bounty target) and you take less damage from anyone other than your target.
- Harakiri - Toggleable skill that damages you while active and increases your damage
- Wyvern Breath - Shoots AOE flame in front inflicting a debuff.
- Head Hunter stats are bugged in the lookup library currently, /lookup Head Hunter for the intended stats
- Severance getting a name change cause osl is buggy af
- Fang of Pyralis' heat blade duration has been increased from .6 to .75.
- Flowing Edge's chill has been decreased from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Thundering Vale's paralyze damage has been increased from 200 to 250 per tick.
- Slayer of the Fallen's proc damage has been decreased from 2500 to 2000.
- Runic Gladium's frostbite duration has been decreased from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Bestial Guardian's defense has been decreased from 150 to 100.
- Twisted Band no longer gives flat defense.
- Avenger's Power Shot cooldown 5 seconds -> 8
- Bladeweaver's Discus has had a revamp. The intention of this was to lower the burst damage of bladeweaver, while making the discs take less focus.
- Most of the discs kept their flavor, but now function in a more simplistic way.
- Cold: When your disc hits a surface it bounces back while splitting into two more, and when those two hit a surface they bounce back splitting into three.
- Heat: When your disc hits a surface it splits into 4 discs that slowly move around the area hitting things once per second.
- Spark: When your disc hits a surface it splits into 5 discs that move outward a short distance. After a delay they return back to the bladeweaver.
- Stone: When your disc hits a surface it bounces off and explodes up to 5 times.
August 11th, 2017
- The Market now shows 100 items per page and buttons have been added to navigate through pages
August 10th, 2017
- Frigid Breath can now critical strike once more, but only with Water Embrace.
August 4th, 2017
- Racial Essences now show stat gain on their item description.
August 3rd, 2017
- Character Slots obtained from soul expanders should now preview correctly.
- Shock portion of Mystic Assault CMP for Bladeweaver will now chain back to the caster if there are no other targets available.
- Hookchain no longer freezes you for the entire duration of the spell.
- Shocks chaining logic has been fixed and will now correctly bounce back to the player after hitting two targets. In addition it has been improved to prioritize npcs while in dungeons.
August 2nd, 2017
- Runeprowler's Rune of Deluge and Prominence now both use the newer projectile scripts.
- Alchemist Storm now requires a one-handed weapon to use.
- Fort doors and flags no longer take multiple hits from abilities that aren't designed to hit multiple times.
- Runeprowler's projectiles no longer deal extra damage when cmp'd with Rule of Threes.
- Haruspex loses life when attacking again.
- Pact: Weaken can crit again, and is no longer considered a Wind skill.
- Extending the duration of disarm no longer causes it to be permanent.
- Haruspicy now works vs baddies.
August 1st, 2017
- All monsters now have a low chance of dropping a Soul Expander.
- Fixed a bug that prevented people that hadn't used a gralat Character Slot from being able to use slots above 5.
- Paladin has gained a new skill, Hammer of Retribution.
- Smite no longer stuns, it gives you a self-haste.
- Templar Strike now slows the enemy's attack speed for 3 seconds.
July 30th, 2017
- Saej the Black now has a universal HUD health bar.
July 29th, 2017
- Power Shot and Spiral Assault have had their levels swapped. (16, 18)
July 28th, 2017
- Enkindling Psalm no longer has only 60% of its damage when used instantly with Echo.
- Nova Cannon's cast speed has been reduced by 1 second. (2 -> 1)
- Nova Cannon's spell power has been increased by 8. (34 -> 42)
- Fireball and Chill cast with Arcane Locus should no longer be affected by dodge and properly deal magic damage.
July 26th, 2017
- Energy generation when damaged is now related to the percentage of your maximum hp you took as damage.
- Avenger has lost Power Toss and has gained Power Shot.
- Avenger has lost Pinwheel Mastery and has gained Deadeye.
- Assassin has gained Pinwheel Mastery at level 8.
July 25th, 2017
- Pick up a brand new mount from the ep store today for 250 EP!
July 24th, 2017
- Cleanse no longer kills dark knights. This was a bug.
- The debuff Weakness now dispels after taking damage 6 times.
- Bladeweaver's Hell Circlet Discus' duration has been raised to 8 seconds (from 5). Additionally, it no longer comes back to you to continue orbitting. You are now required to pick it up manually.
- Ninja has lost .5 luck per level, and has gained .5 strength per level.
- Sand Swipe has been moved up and replaced with Hookchain.
- Dag Ketikte no longer ignores dodge rating.
- Wind Walk and Bladedancer have had their levels swapped.
July 22nd, 2017
- Rogue's and Assassin's Prefix have had their stats improved.
- Manastalker's critical damage has been raised to 11% (from 6%).
- Spellblade's physical damage has been raised to 7% (from 6%).
- Shock no longer fires it's first bolt immediately.
- Instinct's Sparrow's Wing buff duration was increased from 2 seconds to 3.5 seconds.
July 21st, 2017
- Global Trades can now be automatically ignored by using the command /toggle globaltrades.
- A bug causing blade imbues to trigger backstab with a multiplier of 0, thus resulting in no damage, has been fixed.
July 20th, 2017
- Moon Trinket now has the same class requirements as Hero's Trinket.
July 19th, 2017
- Mage's beginning spammable skills now change order depending on your selected embrace.
- Discharge's power has been lowered from 60 to 42, and no longer crits.
- Mystic Assault CMP when used with crush no longer fires three autohits. It now creates a shower of boulders around you temporarily.
- Heat Blade's scaling has been lowered by 20%.
- Guard triples your block chance instead of setting it to 100, and also increases blocking power by 40%.
- Vampirism cmp is now a global drain buff instead of just absorb. However, it no longer increases the damage of draining effects.
- Demonic Manifestation gives you a shield now based on your drain overhealing.
- Bladeweaving now allows you to equip Dualblades on any class, like other masteries.
- Ranger traps can no longer be stacked on top of each other.
July 18th, 2017
Zodiac Summer Tournament There will be a tournament hosted this Sunday, 7/23/2017, 9pm est. For more information, please refer to: http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=15319.0 Classes
- Victory Cry now has a 20 second cooldown.
- Gungnir's Power 270 --> 260
- Kikuichimonji's Power 205 --> 212
July 16th, 2017
- Ninja's Tataki Koto now freezes you for .3 seconds upon using it.
July 9th, 2017
Bounty Minigame There is a new daily pvp bounty system which awards Bounty Tokens to be used in an upcoming Bounty Token shop. Head to the event house and purchase a Bounty Locator from the bounty hunter to begin.
How to play - Use the locator while in the overworld to be matched with a bounty target who also receives you has his target. Killing your target awards you 1 Bounty Token. You can receive 10 tokens per day. If you use the locator while either you or your target are not on the GMAP. Your target resets and you cannot receive another target for 10 minutes if you were not on the GMAP.
- report bugs to this thread http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=15306
- Thrown Earth Potion is now considered a debuff, and can be cleansed.
Reminder If you are caught partying with people who are bug abusing, hacking, and/or cheating, and fail to report it to a GP, you will be investigated, classified and punished as if you were doing it as well.
July 2nd, 2017
- Summon Ally replaced with Meteor II
June 28th, 2017
- Demonic Windrunner duration 10 seconds -> 5
- Demonic Windrunner cooldown 24 seconds -> 20
- Demonic Windrunner cast time .4 seconds -> .5
June 27th, 2017
- Avenger's CMP Samurai Spirit now functions properly and has a new effect.
- Strong Dash CMP has been replaced with Restraint.
- There is now a second special cmp for all classes to use.
June 26th, 2017
- Armor Pass rating now properly works.
- Paladin's skill Repentance has been replaced with Templar Strike.
- Recover has been renamed to Divine Light.
June 25th, 2017
- After all this time... You can now trade in dungeons!
- Priest's Healing Mastery has been lowered to 18 Priest, from 32.
June 22nd, 2017
- Avenger's Sparrow's Wing weapon haste 60% -> 20%.
- Sparrow's Wing buff no longer goes away after attacking.
- Sparrow's Wing duration 4 seconds -> 2 seconds.
- Bladeweaver's skill Armor Break no longer stuns.
- Gaia's Saucer has had its power reduced.
June 20th, 2017
- Rates increased from .001 for the rarest items to .01 (which is still very rare).
- Changed Scavenger Token and Dungeon Ticket payout to a random amount between 1-5, and 1-7 respectively.
- Boxes will go away on June 30th,2017.
June 19th, 2017
Prepare for Summer
- The first day of Summer begins tomorrow and we are kicking things off by adding back the fire weapon
chest for 500k a piece at a chance for rare items. The Tradesman can be found above the Abraxis Volcano Entrance by the ladders. Classes
- Merlin's Charme no longer makes your next spell have a longer cast time.
- Terrablaste no longer looks like an ugly plastic toy.
June 18th, 2017
- Silence effects aside of Seal of Silence no longer use the ninja silence animation.
June 2nd, 2017
- Is no longer broken with bows/crossbows.
- Spread reduced to 12% from 15% with bows/crossbows
- Is also no longer broken.
- Spread reduced to 1% from 15%. Blame bear.
June 2nd, 2017
Classes Mages now have the skill Step II as an upgrade to Step. After casting it can be recasted within a small window of time to return to your initial position.
The transmutation gui is now more properly sized.
May 29th, 2017
- Avenger can now properly deflect all Alchemist potions (except Earth, you can't deflect DoTs.)
- Alchemist's Earth Potion tick duration 8 seconds -> 6 (ticks per total 4 -> 3).
- Alchemist's Earth Potion Armor and Resistance corrosion 10% per stack -> 6% per stack.
May 26th, 2017
- Sparrow's Wing buff time 2.5 seconds -> 4
May 21st, 2017
- Dragon Breath's burn lasts from 6 seconds -> 8
- Jump's cast time from .2 -> .1
- Due to an issue causing Typhore's Rage to stop casting when you attack, cast time: .4 -> .1
- Wind Walk cooldown: 10 -> 13
- Discharge cooldown: 12 -> 16
- Deceitful Strike can now only be used by Daggers, Pinwheels, and Katars.
- Ensnare cast time 2.25 -> 1.5
- Piercing Arrow cooldown 35 -> 15
- Piercing Arrow cast time .25 -> 0
- Fleet of Foot cooldown 30 -> 25
- Fleet of Foot cast time .5 -> 0
- Pulverize cast time .4 -> .2
May 10th, 2017
Classes Gladiator Victory Cry energy cost 250->500
May 6th, 2017
- Crush has had its spell time increased, and spell power reduced.
April 17th, 2017
- Bladeweaver's Cold Discharge now increases in the amount of hits before the bind breaks based on how slow they are.
- Alchemist's Plane of Reassembly's damage has been reduced by 20%. -Symm
April 14st, 2017
- Avenger's skill "Instinct" now grants you the ability to double hit periodically after taking damage. The CMP "Sharper Senses" lowers the cooldown for this to happen.
April 13st, 2017
- Scout's sprint is no longer a channel, but will still break if you attack or cast. Casting it again will remove the buff.
- The duration of Discus of Gales has been reduced from 3.6 seconds to 2.
- The duration of Hell Circlet has been reduced from 12 seconds to 5, and the cooldown has been lowered from 26 seconds to 18.
- Ranger's split shot's spread is no longer random.
- The global cooldown on Ranger shots has been increased to 3 seconds.
- Ranger's now have the skill Squall Shot at level 12.
- Ranger's exploding arrow's cooldown has been raised from 5 seconds to 12 seconds.
April 11st, 2017
- All Dualblades now have 8% accuracy, but have lost 5 dexterity.
April 10st, 2017
- Ranger's now have the skill Tranquilizing Shot at level 14, which deals earth elemental damage and puts targets to sleep.
- Ranger's Magic Shot can now be used with Split Shot.
General The average dps and average damage stats for your spells and physical attacks has been corrected to display properly involving crits.
Spars Wagered matches are now available in the leftmost spar arena. Type "/wager Graal#" to request a match against another player. Talk to the NPC in the top left corner to view wagers and cancel matches. If you are offline when a match is cancelled, your items go to the to the market NPC, retrieve your items from there. WARNING - ALL MATCHES ARE FINAL and NOT MODERATED, DO NOT RISK ANYTHING YOU CANNOT AFFORD TO LOSE. Once you enter the spar arena against your opponent, leaving the arena in any way counts as a loss. Make your wager before entering the spar arena or you may be kicked by the automatic timer.
Do not queue up until you are completely ready
There will be no refunds for any disconnects unless there is a bug with wager system itself, do not ask staff otherwise.
- Now shows individual class stats.
April 9st, 2017
- Mage's shock now has a very small delay between each bounce.
- Ranger's Exploding Arrow and Mist Shot have had some bugs fixed, and now use the new(ish) projectile system. They now also have actual damage scaling.
- Ranger's Seeking Missile now curves towards targets instead of homing in on them, and also now goes normal arrow speed.
- Bladeweaver's Discus of Gales now creates additional discs when you attack, instead of mashing the macro.
- Bladeweaver's Hurricane Chakram now curves towards targets instead of homing in on them.
April 8st, 2017 Classes
- Bladeweaver's Blade enchants have been toned down, but now also scale with affinity.
- Ranger's Trap: Arcane's cooldown has been lowered to 12 seconds, and the cmp now increases the trigger radius.
- All of Ranger's traps have been replaced with Trap: Arcane. It allows you to record 3 of your mage spells into a trap. You can build into more mage skills to put more into your traps.
- Ranger imbues have all been condensed into one skill at level 8 Ranger.
- Ranger imbues are now usable with any weapon type.
General CTF has returned to its regularly scheduled programming.
April 7st, 2017
- A new month has started.
April 1st, 2017
CTF To promote more FUN and INTERACTIVE gameplay cooldowns on all ctf maps have been reduced by 70%. Max hp while in ctf is increased by roughly 50%
- Triga is now unbanned forever and can never be banned again.
- Everyone reading this will be banned tomorrow except friends of staff and staff members.
- Megiddo is now fired for horrible update.
- All classes are now re-named.
- GraalO1 is now king of the pumpkin patch.
March 28th, 2017
- Ranger now has the skill Imbue: Wind at level 10.
- Ranger imbues now deal elemental damage on every hit, and every third hit automatically apply a status effect.
- Runeprowler marks can now be used with piercing and slashing weapons.
- Bladeweaver skills can now be used with all slashing weapons.
- Mage has gained Staff Mastery at level 18.
- Warrior's Sword Mastery and Whirlwind have swapped levels.
- Warrior's Sword and Axe Mastery have been replaced by Arms Mastery.
- Scout's Bow Mastery and Detect Hidden have swapped levels.
- Thief's Agility has been renamed to Agility Mastery.
- Ninja's Katana Mastery has been moved to level 8, and Seal of Wind moved up to 10.
- Dark Knight's Scythe Mastery has been moved down to level 8. Shadow Swipe and Absorb have both been moved up 2 levels.
- Paladin's Mace Mastery and Conviction have swapped levels.
- Dragoon's Spear Mastery has been raised to level 8. Dragon Senses, Lancet, and Relic of Pyralis have been moved down by 2 levels.
- Avengers's Pinwheel Mastery has been raised to level 8. Impale, Retreat, Keen Senses have been moved down by 2 levels.
- Mastery skills now allow you to additionally equip mastered weapons.
- Weapon Mastery does not allow you equip extra weapons.
Dungeons Anubis' Repentance now drops from the terrum loot chest.
March 15th, 2017
- Nation stats are now displayed in the leaderboards.
March 11th, 2017
Haruspex -New cmp Twilight Beacon: Allows pestilence to spread buffs from allies to other allies with a maximum duration of 6 seconds. -New cmp Ominous Intent: Raises the duration of unfulfilled omens by 3 seconds, and causes them to be able to be applied 2 more times. -Renamed Reptar's Legacy to Impending Fate. -Lowered the duration of unfulfilled Omens to 4 seconds. -Lowered the duration of Omen of Terror to 1 second. -Blood Magic's damage increase/decrease now applies to melee as well. -Blood Magic now only takes (level x 6) health when you melee. -Cast time of Pact: Blade lowered to .5 seconds. -Dancing Embers is now instant, and it's cast time has been changed to a freeze time. -The buff/debuff logic on Pestilence has been rewritten, fixing numerous bugs.
Alchemist -Arrays now display what each transmutation does in their descriptions.
March 10th, 2017
Classes Monk's dispel has been moved to their new ability, Willpower. Chakra no longer has a dispelling effect.
March 8th, 2017
- Ornate Wedding Band now has the same drop rate as all the other accessories from the terrum chest.
- Dark Knight's damnation is now considered a debuff, but also still cannot be dispelled.
- Haruspex has a new cmp for the skill Pestilence that lets it spread buffs from allies to other allies.
- Runeprowler marks are now considered debuffs, which lets them be cleansed.
March 5th, 2017
- Alchemist and Haruspex have been released along with a quest to unlock them.
- Tower Defense has been moved to inside the Events House.
Classes Monks recieve the ability "Heavenly Succession" at level 52 that costs 1000 energy to use. Empowers the next 4 punches. Combination breaks if you miss a punch. 1st Strike - Shatters armor 2nd Strike - Has a special effect depending on embrace and scales with affinity 3rd Strike - Deals a % of max hp 4th Strike - Stuns targets struck and fires a fast moving shockwave that deals massive damage and applies knockback on enemies hit. Chakra requires 250 energy to cast
- Guard and Sprint now take a portion of your base mp (mp without your gear, cmps, etc) instead of based on your level.
March 4st, 2017
- Entangle should now be properly cleansable and act properly as a debuff.
- Guardian Pavise and Sinister Guard now require 250 of their respective stat in order to be wielded.
- Sinister Guard's block power has been reduced from 300 to 200.
March 2st, 2017 Classes Warriors have gained the ability Whirling Blade at level 52, Deterge moved down to 48. Rapidly spins your weapon around your body for three seconds dealing damage and also gains a shield while active. Slightly reduced movement speed while casting. Costs 1000 energy to cast.
- Utsukage can now only be used with katanas.
- Chill now costs significantly more mana, but has a cooldown of 6 seconds and travels faster.
- Mages now have a new skill at level 52 called Arcane Locus which costs 500 energy to cast. Using it creates a portal on the ground which mimics most abilities casted by the player albeit at 50% damage. Merlins Charme has been moved down to 40 mage.
- Acid blast, blast wave, chain lightning, wildfire, explosion, and crush currently are not copied
March 1st, 2017
- Earth Slam has been moved up to level 16, and Dragon Fang has been lowered to level 12.
- Global cooldown between Shockwave and Earth Slam has been lowered from 15 to 10 seconds.
Forts Hitting an invulnerable fort now tells the player how long until the fort can be raided.
February 28th, 2017
- When hit from behind you can no longer block attacks, and from the sides your chance to block is halved.
- Warrior has gained the skill "Guard", which is a channeled ability to raise your shield from the front, raising your block chance to 100, and 50 from the side.
February 26th, 2017
- Avenger's Keen Senses now gives 8% accuracy, down from 50%, but the duration has been significantly increased.
- Thief's Antagonize now has a gani to indicate when it's active.
February 25th, 2017
General Energy is no longer gained from hitting party/guild members. Energy gain from npcs should now work consistently.
- Runeprowler's Runic Magic spells now have a shared cooldown of 5 instead of 4, have higher mana costs, but also no longer have individual cooldowns.
- Runeprowler's Runic Charge has been changed back to 600 energy, no cooldown.
- Thief's Stealth now regenerates 10% of your mana every 3 seconds.
February 24th, 2017
Classes Basic attacks now give more energy across the board Glad now gains energy for successfully blocking an attack with rebuke or repel magic. They also get energy for landing charge or shockwave. Victory cry regen lowered. War cry cooldown increased slightly, cost lowered. Runeprowler runic charge cd slightly increased, cost lowered to 250 until more changes are ready to be made to its abilities. Mage's manasurge cost reduced to 250, given a 18s cooldown.
Nations: Phase 1 of 3
- Nations will undergo several changes in coming times. Phase 1 is here and will include:
-Nation cap has been lowered to 20 from 30. -Fort immunity has been increased to 4 hours from 1 hour. -Fort baddies for Drawde,Agara, and Astralagus have been updated. They are now stronger, but fewer in number. Zorbis
and Elmdale will be updated at a later time.
-Scaling fort buffs have been removed. Owning one fort will give the full effect. -Dead Man's Hold's buff has been reduced to 4%. -Flag hp has been lowered, but their hp regain has been increased. -Drawde and Elmdale have been re-added back as nations.
February 23rd, 2017
Nations: Phase 1
- Nations will be temporarily disabled as we roll out phase one of three for new nation changes.
Classes - Waylay stun duration down from 1.6 to 1.2 - Warrior's Laceration now only freezes the player for the duration of the attack animation. - Chill, frozen lance, and chain lightning each now give 50 energy.
February 22nd, 2017
Gameplay A new resource for all classes has been added to replace skills with long cooldowns. You now have an energy bar below your mana bar. You can fill this bar by using landing your basic attack, any skills based off of your basic attack, or most spammable skills. For most classes this does nothing for now, but all classes will use this mechanic soon(tm). This will allow for MUCH stronger key abilities to be added in the future balanced with energy cost. Classes - Gladiator's Victory cry now costs 250 energy, lasts for 8 seconds but heals much more per tick. Battle cry costs 250 energy, lasts for 5 seconds, has a shorter cast time, and gives up to 23% bonus damage with fire embrace. War cry costs 300 energy and cooldown reduced to 10 seconds. - Runeprowler's Runic Charge now consumes 500 energy, and has a reduced cooldown. - Mage's Merlin's Charme and Manasurge now consume 250 and 500 energy respectively and have no cooldowns. Landing blast wave gives 50 energy.
- It's updated
- Slow II has had its slow duration cut in reduced, and slows enemy attack speed for less.
February 20th, 2017
Workers Alt accounts with all inactive workers will no longer prevent another account's workers from working.
February 17th, 2017
- Runeprowler has spearheaded a large update regarding mana costs. All of it's mana costs have been significantly raised, allowing them to apply about 6 marks before running out of mana. For a burst of MP they can still use Rune of Clarity, or can just wait out the mana regen,
which for this class alone has been raised to half of your intelligence per second.
Workers You can now buy 1 additional concurrent working worker slot for 500k at the worker salesman. Worker scaling changed, resources gathered is now only based on workspeed. Gold/min cost to start a job reduced from 500 to 250. Energy cost per minute reduced by 50%.
February 16th, 2017
Workers Only one online account per player will now have active workers.
Transmutation Essence from armor below level 55 heavily lowered. Essence from 55+ armor increased by 20%. General Inventory search now searches the whole item name instead of only the beginning.
February 14th, 2017
- Daemon's "Abyssal Screech" is now an instant cast, much like Wolven Howl.
- Daemon's "Demonic Windrunner" cast time is now .4 seconds, down from .7 seconds.
February 14th, 2017
- Shields now have stat requirements instead of class requirements.
- Shields have been reenabled, but are still disabled for katars.
- Blocking is no longer completely random.
- Katars should now properly doublehit.
- Feinting Draw's "weakness" debuff has been replaced with "pierced".
- Pierced increases damage you take by 3.5%, and you take 200 flat extra damage until the debuff wears off.
- For reference, weakness increases damage you take by 7%, and adds 400 flat damage.
- Courtesy of the Avenger God.
February 13th, 2017
General You can no longer use summon ally inside fort levels.
- Added an augment shop which currently contains only [Augment of Opportunity], which prevents catalyst destruction/potency loss. Fixed Seer's path, of the Gods added to harming path.
Fixed several dual affinity upgrades. Essence cost at higher tiers increased.
February 12th, 2017
Workers now have energy which prevents them from working if it reaches 0. Energy drain is based off stamina. Workers can be restored energy by giving them food items in the manager.
Transmuter now has a search query.
February 11th, 2017
Transmutation (ALPHA) Transmutation is now available in the building to the right of OSL. To begin, purchase a catalyst corresponding to one of the four armor types and then talk to the Transmutation NPC. From here you upgrade your catalyst using armor pieces. When you have the desired catalyst, talk to the Infuser to transfer the prefixes/suffixes from the catalyst to a piece of armor. However, stronger catalysts have a greater chance of breaking on transmutes and cost more essence to fill.
Discussion thread: http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=15094.0
- Infusing with plain catalysts removes all prefixes and suffixes on an item, it must be upgraded first.
- Testing period will be used to collect data, and then it will go down for planned updates.
February 7th, 2017
- Looking for 1 more
- Be actively helping the community
- Dedicating time to monitoring the players
- Generally GP stuff
- Fill out the application by going to:
February 6th, 2017
Lottery now awards payouts every 24 hours, winners who are offline can receive their winnings from the market manager.
February 5th, 2017
- Come play tower defense underneath the event house!
February 3rd, 2017
General Zodiac has a new way to sell and buy items. Head over to the market manager in OSL to begin selling your items. Unlike the playershops, each listing remains even if you go offline. The manager will hold onto your items. If you are offline when a purchase is made, you can recieve your trade coins by clicking the "receive" button on the npc. There is a 5% commission on all trades.
- filter and search functionality will be added at a later time
February 2nd, 2017
- Proficiencies CMP section now has 25 available categories, up from 20, due to resistance being added as a CMP.
- Scythes now have .6 speed, down from .55 speed.
- Bladeweaver's Blade Charge CMP has been changed. Instead of allowing more charges, it now only stores one, and each CMP decreases the amount of time the next charge will store.
January 31st, 2017
- All ranks have been reset.
- CTF and TDM ranks are now permanent.
- All bows have lower proc rates.
- Witchhunter has 1% more drain.
- Fangtooth Piercer's proc is now weaker, but the weapon has gained 5% flat drain.
- Bladeweaver's CMP "Unleash" now properly works, and has been adjusted to fit its new design.
- Bladeweaver's skill "Bladedancer" now has a gani effect.
- All of Bladeweaver's mana costs have gone up.
- Water Infusion now regenerates more mana than before.
January 30th, 2017
- Dungeon questline and Thundering Vale questline now require more resources to complete due to
the increase of crafting supplies.
- Timeweaver can no longer equip Quicksilver.
Winter Weapon Box
- The winter weapon box has returned temporarily once again. Purchase a weapon box for 500k each
at the Tradesman in the top volcano cave by osl. Win prizes such as Fang of Pyralis and Pyralis' Hellfire.
- Misc: Season One skin box has increased skin rates.
January 29th, 2017
- Thief's skill "Feign Death" has been moved to level 6.
- Thief's skill "Stealth" has been moved to level 10.
- Thief's skill "Agility" has been moved to level 12.
- Avenger has lost 0.5 luck per level, but has gained 0.5 dexterity.
- Timeweaver's skills Black Hole, and Time Jump have been boosted in damage.
- Star Burst now has a 5 second cooldown, down from 8.
- Age Flux now reduces target's resistance by 15%.
- Backtrack now has a cast time of 1.5 seconds.
- CTF Chests added to more maps.
January 27th, 2017
Worker's Guild All old and new workers now have the growth stat which affects experience gained. Workers can now swap between mining, fishing, and logging mode in the manager.
January 26th, 2017
- Dragoon's skill "Dragon Senses" now properly displays stealthed players after killing another player. Lasts 6 seconds.
- Bladeweaver's skill "Armor Break" has gained a .5 second stun.
- Armor Break and Piercing Strike now have a .5 second global cooldown, to prevent a bug.
- Discharge's global cooldown has been lowered from 5 seconds to 2.
- Discharge now has a 1 second global cooldown with Reaver, to prevent a bug.
January 25th, 2017
- Avalanche has had its spellpower reduced.
- Earth Pet's skill "Tremor" has had its cooldown increased from 12 to 16.
Capture the Flag
- The dodge cap in CTF has been lowered from 60 to 45.
- The defense cap in CTF has been lowered from 1600 to 1450.
January 24th, 2017
- Concurrent active worker limit reduced to 2,limit will be able to be increased with gold at a later time.
January 23rd, 2017
- Feinting Draw's slow duration has been lowered from 3 seconds to 1.5, and the weakness has been lowered from lasting 4 seconds to 3.
- Fire pet's Fire Wave has been reduced in spellpower.
January 22nd, 2017
- The Worker's Guild have improved their location by expanding with their newly earned funds.
- Minor Heal is now gained at level 2, and Exorcise is now gained at level 4.
- Meteor has been buffed in spellpower.
- Summoner's skill Purge has had its cooldown increased by 5 seconds.
- Shred no longer cuts 1/10th of your target's health, and the bleed has been lowered from 10 seconds to 8.
- Blind has been lowered from 3 seconds to 2.
- Conduction has had its debuff duration lowered from 3 seconds to 2 seconds.
- Shield has had its cooldown raised from 8 seconds to 12.
- Entangle has had its root duration lowered from 4 seconds to 3.
- Taunt has had its cooldown raised from 12 to 15 seconds.
- Minor Heal has had its cooldown lowered from 8 seconds to 4.
- Ice Coffin has had its bind time lowered from 4 seconds to 2.5, but no longer breaks on hit.
- Chill has had its cooldown lowered from 12 seconds to 8.
- We are looking for a fix for Tidal Aura, as it's currently not casting.
- Now has approx. 500 more mana than it used to.
- Fireball has had its cooldown lowered from 4 seconds to 2.
- Fire Wave has had its cooldown lowered from 16 seconds to 10.
- Explosion has had its cooldown lowered from 20 seconds to 15.
January 21st, 2017
- The Workers Guild have decided to move their hub enterance to OSL.
January 19th, 2017
Worker's Guild Beta
- You are now able to rename your worker.
- You can now sell your workers and put them on the market for other players to purchase using trade coins.
- Putting inappropriately named workers in the market is jailable and we can find out whos worker is who.
January 18th, 2017
- Logging off while in combat will now add a death to your stats leaderboard.
- The player with the most deaths on /stats by the end of the month wins a special prize and
no prize will be given to whoever is first.
- You can now have up to five workers, but only three can work at a time.
January 17th, 2017
Worker yield rate has been heavily reworked to decrease resource gain at lower levels. However, the levels, perks, and the base stats of your worker now affect the gather rate much more heavily. High quality workers, will gather significantly faster than low tier workers.
- Aeromancer now has a CMP that allows shock to cause bolt.
- Monthly PvP Leaderboards (seperate from '/rlist') can be viewed through the
PvP Gui or by saying '/stats'.
- CTF and TDM Stats now show in the leaderboards.
Workers Worker manager now properly shows worker stats modified by level and perks. *Numbers and scaling will be changed after initial testing rounds Injured workers should now give the amount of ores they managed to gather before being injured
January 16th, 2017
Workers United Beta-Testing
- A worker's guild has established itself here on Zodiac.
- Head over to the worker's guild right next to osl and begin hiring workers. You can hire 3 player unique workers daily. Workers cost 100k each to buy.
These workers can be paid to mine and will continue to do so as you are online.
- Walk up to the clerk at the storefront and begin depositing money for a prosperous investment.
Then speak to the salesman on the left side of the office and look at your available workers that you can buy and name. Don't like the available workers? Do not worry you can check again the next day to see what new workers are available.
- Make sure your workers are always mining though! Each worker gains exp and levels which improves their skills and allows them to gain new perks.
In the near future, the worker's guild will allow buying and selling of workers between players.
- After you buy your workers speak to the manager in the center of the room and begin sending your workers off to go mine.
Workers can get injured while working and will require gold services to patch them up to begin working again.
- Sending workers out to work will always cost gold so make sure you always have gold available in your coffers.
- Say /workerstatus to check up on your workers to see when they are available. When workers are complete head over back to the manager
and press the retrieve button to claim all earned ores and rocks.
- Numbers are still tentative and will be tweaked in future versions.
- If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
- Link for more information http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=15011.0.
- Wobbyekka now has a high rate of dropping a 2nd chest assuming you got no drops.
- Grotto has made some weird ajustments lately, but their HP should not be as large as previous runs have been in recent days.
- Katars are no longer dualwieldable and have their old stats added back.
- You no longer require 2 katars to hold 2 in your hand.
- There are still some known bugs that will be addressed soon.
January 15th, 2017
- Dualwielding weapons will be removed until further notice.
- Katars will remain dualwield.
- All weapons affected by dualwield,except katars, will regain their old stats.
- Shields disabled until further notice.
- Hell's Bane is now a magical crit weapon and Mjolnir is a base damage caster wep.
- Mjolnir II, Wrath of Sol, and Scorn of Luna have slightly higher base power.
- Caliburn now has proper stats to fit the previous major weapons update.
January 14th, 2017
- Avenger has lost .5 luck per level, and has gained .5 intelligence per level.
- Level 60 2h axes are slower.
- Evil Scarab Scythe has increased magical critical rating.
- Rozmong now has 10% drain.
- Dagger of the Jade moon has increased magic critical rating, but has less sp and no longer has reduced mana costs.
- Spears have increased critical chance and power.
January 10th, 2017
Gambling Beta 2.0
- Gambling trade coins is now between players. Go inside osl to activate the /gamble command then you can
use it anywhere to start betting against other players instead of a single npc. Press wager to start your own bet that other players can accept. Click on another players bet and click accept to roll the dice to see who wins. Press remove to remove any bet you wagered. Click refresh to restart the gui to remove old wagers and bets. A tiny percentage of bets placed go into the lottery pot.
- Update: Accepting bets against other players now removes their bet from the list.
- Lottery is now every four hours instead of one for bigger payouts.
- Someone shot the pig!
January 8th, 2017
- The TDM Queue is now live! Join TDM by using '/tdmqueue'.
- CTF and TDM bans are shared.
- Heals are halved in TDM.
- The current and only map so far, Lava Fortress, has a score cap of 30 kills.
- Personal TDM stats can be viewed via the PvP menu.
- Valor is awarded per kill.
- Valor per kill values are bound to change, but is currently 30 per kill.
January 7th, 2017
- You can now view your personal CTF Stats via the PvP menu.
- If you dont know what your PvP menu is bound to, say '/keymapping'
- You can now check your ping by opening your status menu.
January 6th, 2017
- Zodiac now has a lottery system where players can buy tickets and test their luck against each other.
- Commands include /lottery to check the current lottery timer and jackpot and /lotterybuy to purchase a ticket which costs 25k gold.
- The winner is awarded everything in the pot in trade coins.
- If you are offline, but won the lottery that you purchased the ticket for then you will be awarded your prize next cycle when you are online.
Gold Gambling Beta
- Test your luck with some gold gambling inside OSL's damage dummy room. The NPC only takes
trade coins with a miniumum bet of 1000 and a maximum bet of 10,000,000.
- A tiny percentage of coins offered to the gold gambling npc goes to the lottery pot.
January 5th, 2017
- Split Shot's damage has been reduced by 15%.
January 4th, 2017
- Shopping other players no longer displays your inventory in order to reduce heavy loading time.
January 2nd, 2017
- Fangtooth Piercer's proc is now only 10% damage stolen down from 15%.
January 1st, 2017
- 2016 Christmas Armor is now useable by all casters who can equip Manawoven.
- The Winter weapon chest is gone for now, but will be available later this winter.
December 30th, 2016 Gauntlet
- Christmas Gauntlet now drops double tokens and no longer gives dynomite or bad skins due to it being hosted less.
- The Monthly 1v1 Tournament officially starts tomorrow at 6PM EST.
- For rules and sign-up information:
December 27th, 2016 Classes
- The exorcise double hit bug has been patched.
December 25th, 2016
HAPPY NON-DENOMINATIONAL WINTER HOLIDAY!
December 24th, 2016
- Champ now drops Seraphic Artifact, and all races now drop from champ at a 5% rate.
December 23rd, 2016
- Runeprowler marks should no longer miss when released.
- Seeking Missle's cooldown has been increased from 8 seconds to 10.
- Timeweaver mob's drop rate has been decreased from 35% to 20%.
- Black Bats in Ssuorrvlos' Lair/Halloween Dungeon now have a 3% hallowed armor group drop rate.
- The first four rooms in the Christmas Gauntlet have reduced health, but Mr. Santa has increased health.
- Earth 1h swords gained 1 more power and 2h lvl 60 axes have a less power gap between each other.
- Test: Runeprowler can now use Seal of Corruption and Dagger of the Jade Moon's critical rating has been lowered to 140%.
December 22nd, 2016
- Many high level monsters are now immune to snares.
- Ninja, Monk, and Gladiator hit much more damage with their skills overall in PvE.
- Spark Blade now does significantly less damage in PVE.
- Charge's stun time no longer scales with distance, and instead has a flat stun time of .5 seconds.
- Dungeon Ring, Golden Dragon Tooth Necklace, Band of Christmas, and Scavenger's Ring now have 10% bonus PvE damage.
- Dagger of the Jade Moon's critical chance has been reduced to 150% because of dual wield.
- Magmatic Band has better stats and Quicksilver now has +5 spellpower. While both have increased cast time reduction.
- Sinister Guard and Guradian Pavise now only has a 10% block chance from 20%.
- Fujin has 5% proc rating again.
December 21st, 2016
- Seraphic Artifact now drops from Daisy Chests, Golden Daisy Chests, and CTF Chests.
- The Tradesman within the Volcano by OSL has a new little chest for anyone with the gold to buy it to celebrate thefirst day of Winter. Rewards include new fire weapons such as Berserker's Chainmace and Fang of Pyralis and other rare fire weapons. Test your luck today for 500k a chest!.
- Stats subject to change and the goodie chest will disappear soon and the items inside will return another day.
- Vampiric Katana and Serph Essence now drops in CTF Chest.
- Dragon's Tongue now only drops at Abraxis.
Weapons Beta Test
- Most Level 60 weapons are now rebalanced differently or in the process of.
- DISCLAIMER: Other weapon types may be balanced differently
than how others are due to class differences and the weapon type in general.
- In terms of power the list still goes Earth to Wind/Water/Dark/Light to Fire.
- The changed weapons now only useful stats and no more random stats.
- More detailed weapon changes will be listed below.
- Earth now gives flat HP across all boards.
- Wind gives dodge and/or higher critical rating.
- Water gives extra mana and/or gives a chance to parry at a low rate.
- Dark weapons will have a higher proc rate.
- Light weapons will be slightly faster.
- Fire weapons will have raw power.
- 2h swords have a lower proc rate.
- 1h axes are .5 faster.
- 2h axes have a tiny bit less power.
- Slayer of the Fallen has poision instead of damnation.
- Zephyr Quiver has more dodge than Hallowed Hornbow, but less critical rating.
- Terrablaste now has a weak poison weapno proc.
- Test: Royal Crossbow has a very low destruction rating and Witchhunter has a tiny drain.
- Sacrificial Kris now has flat drain instead of poison.
- Dualblades all now have a 5% proc rating and overall have more power.
- Riptide's frostbite lasts two seconds less.
- Fujin's alacrity rating is only 3% now.
- Twin Diablos' corrosion is more potent.
- Vampiric Katars has flat drain again.
- Spines of Vorcugore's poison is slightly more potent.
- All Katanas have 15% armor ignore instead of random jumping numbers.
- White Squall's proc is a slightly stronger.
- Sonic Edge has bolt instead of a .01 second stun.
- Cursed Blade of Blood has more affinity due to being considered a T1 Katana now.
- Nosferatu's Ripper and Blood Reaver no longer have curse. Curse has been replaced with shadowswipe.
- Blood Reaver has a flat drain.
- Wing Blade of Zanzel's drain has been halved because of dual wielding.
- Aer Cutlass has more dodge.
- Hydra's Tail has a chill rating instead of poison.
- Prismatic Fang continues to have no identity.
December 20th, 2016
- The warp to the Christmas Gauntlet has been placed in OSL
- The Gauntlet, right now, can only be activated by select ETA.
- This particular gauntlet event will last till January 7th, 6:00PM EST
- Kill the monsters to get goodie bags from the dungeon.
- Spend Holiday Tokens in the Shop inside OSL and help out Santa outside in front of OSL.
- Christmas Elf Essence is a shop exclusive items.
- Rooms have scaling drop rates.
- Killing the last boss in the dungeon gives a very very tiny chance at Heart of Darkness.
- Bladeweaver has lost its CMP Earthen Bulwark.
- Bladeweaver can no longer use Berserker Band.
- Katars no longer have parry, but have gained 5% critical damage. Level 60 Katars have 10% critical damage.
- Level 60 Pinwheels have higher armor ignore rating.
- Level 60 Katars, aside from Spellbound Katars, have gained +5 spellpower.
- Spellbound Katars has less power and slightly increased mana costs.
- Soothsayer has slightly higher spellpower and affinity.
- Raijin has two more spellpower.
- Grave of Nightmares has 5% haste now.
December 19th, 2016
Christmas Event Teaser
- A snowman has appeared in OSL and Santa, who is missing some clothes, is outside in front of OSL by the Christmas Tree.
FAQ: How do I get...?.
- It's not released yet.
- Vampiric Katars, Kikuichimonji, and Dead Man's Wheel have had their prices reduced to 200k forever to spread holiday love.
- CTF Chest has been slightly revamped. It no longer drops low level weapons, but has more items so it may be more difficult to get the rarer items. Added
new existing items and Magmatic Band (Stats subject to change slightly).
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Gaia Punisher has less power and its entangle duration lowered.
- Kikuichimonji now properly has the suffiecient armor ignore as other the other katanas.
- Quicksilver has less stats, but the same amount of reduced casting time.
- Cane of Isis,Ancient Cane, and Philosopher's Tome have 5% haste.
- Single affinity accessories such as Ring of Pyre now have 5% reduced cast time.
- Dual aff accesories such as Volcanic Pendant now have 5% reduced cast time.
- Warlock's Trinket now has 5% reduced cast time.
December 15th, 2016
- Avenger has gained a new passive: Tenacity.
- Avenger has lost its Increased Strikes CMP.
- Bladeweaver now has a 5 second global cooldown between being able to use a different elemental Discharge and Dispatch.
- Mystic Ring has had its tick frequency lowered from .3 a second to .4
- Fire Dispatch now does less damage.
- Hoodoo's duration has been lowered.
December 14th, 2016
- Guardian Pavise has had its block power lowered.
- Guardian Pavise and Sinister Guard now block 5% less of the time.
December 12th, 2016
- Pup Pin has been changed into a level 1 accessory for leveling up.
- Mark of the Ninth Year is now a level 25 leveling accessory.
- White Squall has slightly higher armor ignore and Cursed Blade of Blood has 1 less.
- Cursed Blade of Blood has reduced critical chance.
- Virulent Edge has a higher critical chance.
- Eye of Antagony has a higher critical rate.
- Sword of the Trees and Wyrmjaw have 1 more power.
- Dragon's Tongue has 1 less power.
- Terraforge has 2 more power, but lost +5 strength.
- Hallowed Hornbow has more dexterity.
- Terrablaste and Timekeeper's Bow have 1 more power.
- 2h Axes are now more closely related in stats.
December 11th, 2016
- Normal bushes around the game now drop presents if you cut/burn them down. Presents have a variety of different items, but mostly dynomite which you can spend to buy various skins/items at the store located in Escalus Plaza.
- Added one new skin to the shop for two weapons and some prices have changed.
December 9th, 2016
- The current main spar room has been moved to the left, now the middle room has gotten a face-lift.
- Royal Crossbow has been added to the CTF shop for 250k points.
- Grave of Nightmare's price has been lowered to 300k points.
- Discus is no longer able to magically crit.
- Mystic Ring now costs 200 mana, up from 78.
December 8th, 2016 Classes
- Ranger has regained camouflage.
December 5th, 2016 Classes
- Avenger has regained its old feinting draw, and instead of causing your next attack out of combat to do 25% extra damage, it now is an active spell that can only be used out of combat, which slows and weakens your opponent for 3 seconds.
December 4th, 2016 Events
- Details for the December monthly spar tournaments:
http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=14917.0 To add/remove yourself to the 1v1 tournament bracket, enter the cave under the events house and use the commands "/add me", "/remove me", "/list". Classes
- Assassin has lost 1 stamina per level, but has gained 1 intelligence per level.
- Backstab II has been returned to normal.
- Paladin has regained magic damage on hit after using exorcise, but the formula is now based on strength and light affinity, and has lost intelligence scaling.
- Spellbound Katars have lost 7% reduced casting time.
- Midnight Dagger can now be used by Timeweaver.
December 3rd, 2016 Items
- Shields have had their block chance lowered.
- Shields can now be properly viewed again with /lookup.
- Bladeweaver can no longer use two-handed weapons.
- Backstab II has had its damage bonus decreased by 15%.
- Avenger now has regained Traveler, and lost Sprint.
November 30th, 2016 Classes
- Bladeweaver's Armor Break CMP no longer stuns.
- Paladin no longer gains magic damage on hit after using Exorcise.
- Exorcise has had a slight power reduction.
- Dag Ketikte and Utsukage have had their damage boosted, they should no longer be doing unnecessarily low damage.
November 26th, 2016 Races
- Vampire and Demon can now be Monk.
- Vampire now gains dexterity instead of strength.
- Lupin Essence has an increased drop rate from Feral Wolves.
Items Feral Charm now has an increased drop rate from Feral Wolves. Classes
- Wind Walk now functions like old Dispatch used to.
October 2nd, 2016 Alchemist
- The cooldown on Elastic Mines has been increased from 6 seconds to 8 seconds.
- Elastic Mines will now automatically detonate after 8 seconds.
- Sword of the Trees, Terraforge,Vanguard, and Wyrmjaw have more stamina, but add no strength.
- Wobbyekka should now properly hit high damage.
October 1st, 2016
- For this weekend all new classes are available to play.
- Corsair is now ~75% less Gangplank.
August 14th, 2016 Classes
- A bug has been found with Shock causing it to scale with your stats wrong, and to compensate it now only has 10 power instead of 21.
August 13th, 2016 Dungeons
- Twelve new accessories now drop from the Terrum Chest.
- Shields now gain a percentage bonus of block power based on your character's strength stat, and the level 60 shields have recieved less block power to compensate.
- Dagger of the Jade Moon's spell critical rating has been reverted back to 220%.
- Defender's and Imperial prefixes now give chance to block instead of lowering your physical damage.
- Gaia Punisher now only gives 5% block instead of 15%.
August 4th, 2016 Dungeons
- Two level 60 shields now drop in the Timweaver Castle.
August 2nd, 2016 General
- Shields now drop in every leveling dungeon up to Bad Dreams.
- All buffs are now removed on login.
- This is to prevent bugs like applying Stone Blade from Bladeweaver, then creseting to another class to keep the Stone Blade buff on another class that isn't intended to have it.
July 31st, 2016 Classes
- Blade Toss has been updated to work with dual wield.
- Whirlwind now functions with dual wield.
- Katars no longer double hit, and instead now give a chance to parry.
- You can now dual wield one handed weapons. When you dual wield you first hit with your main hand, then your off hand, then both. Dual wielding lowers your damage by 20%.
- Shields have been added. There is a level 6 one at the weapon shop, and a level 20 one drops from vampires. There will be many more added.
- Caster weapons that have caster stats have had their stats lowered by around 45%.
July 30th, 2016 Classes
- Shock can now only chain 5 times, additionally if it hits 2 additional targets it can hit previous targets again.
- Stormbringer has been changed to instead increase the maximum amount of shock chains and increase it's beam range.
July 18th, 2016
- Stone Blade now applies an aggro bonus of Physical Defense x2.5 so Bladeweavers can effectively tank.
- Stone Blade's damage now scales with Physical Defense in dungeons.
- New CMP:
-Earthen Bulwark: While in dungeons, your Stone Blade also adds 1.5%/3%/4.5% of 10% of your physical defense to the shield gained.
- Casting Discharge with Stone Blade active will add a large amount of aggro to all monsters hit by the skill.
- The CMP can be possibly subject to balance changes in the future based on how well it performs.
- Dispatch can now be cast in any PvE level.
- Casting Dispatch with Stone Blade active will now add a buff when in dungeons:
- -Enhanced Stone Blade: Shields gained from Stone Blade are increased by 15%.
- -This buff lasts for 7 seconds.
July 17th, 2016
- Baddy spell damage has been reduced.
July 15th, 2016
- Percent chance for an armor piece to have a prefix and/or suffix has been increased from 40% to 70%.
- Minimum players required to start CTF is now set to 4 from 6.
July 12th, 2016
- Exorcise has raised from 64 to 72 power, and its damage has been increased towards the start of the charge, while remaining the same at full charge.
- Exorcise no longer gains magic burst from meleeing with will of god, and also can no longer generate instant exorcises through itself.
- All friendly support spells no longer have a hidden toggle to only target friendly targets, and now do it automatically.
- Sacred Pollen, Nourishing Blossom, Restore, and Lifestream now target guild mains in addition to party members.
- Exorcise and Minor Heal have been swapped in level.
- If your character is level 1 you learn the first Mage, Necromancer, or Priest skill 1 level early.
- Ravenous Crocoldile Men have learned the skill Bash.
- Mage's Chill now works vs monsters.
- Bladeweaver's Discharge now works vs monsters.
- Binds that you can still do non-movement actions in now work properly vs baddies.
- Baddies now do less damage vs shields.
- Stuns now last 2.5x longer vs baddies.
- HP Regen has been increased by 2.5x in dungeons.
- The duration of binds has been increased by 2.5x vs baddies.
June 29th, 2016
- Ssurrovlos now has proper cooldowns for its spells.
- Underlord no longer has defense and has less health.
- Sarudon has less base damage.
- Sarudon should no longer warp people if they die (Not 100% sure).
- Imposter Ryzac no longer casts explosion.
- Saej the Black has a cooldown on crystal rain.
- Lord Enki should properly deal magic damage from icicles (Not 100% sure).
- Lord Enki deals slightly less melee damage.
- Elven Mages and Priests now follow the player instead of spamming one skill in place.
- Scout baddies now follow the player instead of staying in one spot.
June 27th, 2016
- Elemental Infusion has been changed.
- Fire Infusion now gives critical chance and damage.
- Earth Infusion now gives health regeneration and physical defense.
June 23rd, 2016
- The upper left sparring room has been changed to a copy of the main room- with a twist.
- There are buttons in this spar room. Let's just say that it's in the best interest of your health that you don't press them during a fight.
June 21st, 2016
- Severance has been added to the CTF store for 250k points.
- Dead Man's Wheel has been added to the CTF store for 250k points.
- Grave of Nightmares has been added to the CTF store for 350k points.
- Wobbyekka no longer drops multiple chests.
- Warlock's Trinket and the other dual affinity accessories for casters no longer give bonus stats except for intelligence.
- Dual Aff caster accessories now provide 15 SP from 10 SP.
- Armageddon's curse lasts 2 seconds longer.
- Hell's Bane has 15 SP and 20 LA from 11 SP and 19 LA,but has lower power.
- Zelurian Impaler is weaker and has a 10% proc rate from 15%.
- Mjolnir now closely resembles a weaker version of Mjolnir II.
- Wrath of Sol and Scorn of Luna have higher proc rates.
June 19th, 2016
- The prefix Inquisitor's has lost 1 spell power, and the prefix Archon's has lost 2 spell power.
- Soothsayer's stats have been reverted to their old stats, with some changes.
- Dagger of the Jade Moon has had its class requirements changed, and has gained 5% reduced casting time.
June 18th, 2016
- Hats now display on target and party interfaces.
June 15th, 2016
- Exorcise's power has been raised by 4.
- A few of Dark Knight's skills have been looked over, and had their PvE damage increased/changed to (possibly) allow for DPS viability.
- These changes do not apply if you have Demonic Manifestation active.
- All DoT effects are now capped at 20,000 damage.
Capture the Flag
- A new map, Swamp Fort, has been added. It only requires 4 players to start, due to the smaller size.
June 14th, 2016
- The old version of gift of god no longer applies to exorcise. This is a bug.
June 11th, 2016
- Zombie's Cannibalize will now force a dead target to respawn 7.5 seconds after the initial cast.
- Zombie's Cannibalize now lasts 5 seconds per eat tick (up to 15 seconds), down from 10 seconds per eat tick (up to 30 seconds).
June 10th, 2016
- Dragoon's Tempest Shift no longer applies damage mitigation on successive dodges.
- Nietono now has 6.5% Light Halo rating, replacing the 10% Antagonize rating.
June 7th, 2016
- Another reminder that if you are willingly joining a party with a player that is openly hacking their stats, you will be punished as though you were also hacking.
- For players who have been banned and feel that you were wrongfully accused, you may appeal your ban by sending an email to [email protected]
May 36th, 2016
- Fireball, Shock, Crush, Current, Exorcise, and Darkfire can now all be aimed with your mouse with the command /togglemouseaim.
- Crush deals 25% less damage again around the outside of it's reticle. This scales back up to 100% the closer your target is to the middle.
- Crush's targetting reticle now moves 25% slower.
May 32nd, 2016
- Runic Charge no longer increases cast speed.
- Shock's hit range is now 40% lower.
- Exorcise's hit range now scales with how long you charge it, and it's cast time has been raised back up to 1.25.
May 31st, 2016
- When shock chains to nearby enemies it no longer has a descaling distance, and now has a static distance for every bounce.
- Runeprowler's Rune of Battle has swapped the level it is learned with Rune of Arcana.
- Armors below level 20 now have resistance.
May 30th, 2016
- Fixed an issue with some accessories not properly displaying the primary and secondary stats.
May 29th, 2016
- A bug has been found and fixed that caused baddies to ignore your resistance.
- The spell damage formula for baddies has been changed, it is no longer a flat value based on the baddy level, and is instead based on their damage stat.
- Fort mages now cast all the basic mage spells.
- Fort scouts now shoot arrows with their bows.
- Elves and Fire Spawns have had their spells fixed.
- Cloud spawns now cast Shock.
May 28th, 2016
- Beam skills have had their hit range corrected.
May 26th, 2016
Accessories Twisted/Radiant Band both have lower proc rates and much less spellpower, but have slightly higher block rates.
May 25th, 2016
- If you are in a party farming with another player suspected of using third party software, such as Cheat Engine or Relay, you will be investigated and classified as if you were using third party software as well, up to and including a ban.
May 2third, 2016
- Mage and Aeromancer now have the skill Shock instead of Bolt.
May 21st, 2016
- Mage's Current no longer recalculates damage on the secondary fire.
May 18th, 2016
- Aquamancer now has 2 cmps. Rapid Currents and Glacial Ramparts.
- Rapid Currents lowers the time of the delay before the currents fire off.
- Glacial Ramparts causes the spikes created by Glacial Spires to linger and block pathing.
- Currents projectile life has also been lowered from 4 seconds to 2.5 seconds.
May 17th, 2016
- Blocking no longer works vs magic damage.
- Dark Knight's Shadow Swipe has been lowered from 36 to 32 power.
- Backstabs dealt without stealth now have a 1.15 base ratio instead of 1.2.
- Assassin's Blade Toss now deals 25% less damage when used with katars.
- Mage's Frozen Lance's cooldown has been lowered from 8 to 6 seconds and it's critical chance has been lowered from 11% to 10%.
- Mage's Wildfire has been changed from 53 to 43 power. It's critical chance has also been lowered from 11% to 10%.
- Mage's Acid Blast and Blast Wave have also been lowered to 10% critical chance.
- Mage's Current's cast time has been lowered from .25 seconds to .15 seconds. In addition, it only waits 2 seconds to fire off instead of 3 to keep burst in check.
- Priest's Exorcise has gained 5 power, and it's cast time has been lowered from 1.25 seconds to 1 second.
- Bladeweaver's Mystic Ring has had it's damage frequency lowered from every .2 seconds to every .3 seconds.
- Shiva's Charm is the first accessory to test a new method of accessory stats. Instead of a proc it increases the potency of ice effects by 15%. That means it increases any numeric values that an ice effect has.
- Seal of Corruption has exchanged it's Druid requirement for Priest.
- Obsidian prefix has lost 1% damage
- Seer's, Illusionist's, and Inquisitor's prefixes have gained stats to be closer to Archon's.
- Archon's prefix has lost 1 spell power.
- Armors have had their defense and resistance rebalanced.
- Tank accessories now provide resistance, except for Feral Charm.
May 15th, 2016
- Ra's Dagger skin is now for Relic of Atlantis instead of Dagger of Ra.
- Corrupted Band now has bonus stats similar to the other accessories from Wobbyekka.
- Nietono and Slayer of the Fallen have a higher proc rate.
- 1h level 60 axes are slightly faster.
May 13th, 2016
- Finally. The Dream Katars do what they were intended to do all along!
(They finally properly have a sleep proc. Same 3% chance.)
May 12th, 2016
- The Tradesman has returned temporarily, but will leave soon so buy as many cmp stones as you can.
May 10th, 2016
- Darkfire now critically hits properly.
- Shadowswipe can now critically hit.
- Evil Scarab Scythe now has 160% increased magical critical chance.
- The Manastalker's Prefix has been changed. The physical and magical crit chances have been separated, but it lacks any bonuses to your base damage, and has very little critical damage increase.
- May the Fourth be with you, 2016
- Miasma Blade, Liquid Blade, and Infernal Blade have buffed stats for the next 24 hours.
May 3rd, 2016
- Frozen Lance now has 10 less power, 2 seconds more cooldown, and water embrace no longer subtracts 2 seconds of cooldown.
- Seal of Corruption now gives 15% critical damage.
- Archon's now has 60% spell critical rating (up from 40%) and 15% critical damage (up from 11%) to bring it more in line with Mystical Prefix.
- Lower level spell critical prefixes have also been updated.
- Spells now have an "Average Damage" stat which averages your damage including criticals.
April 21st, 2016
- Bladeweaver now has a new CMP called Mountainous Impact, which increases armor penetration on the skill Armor Break, and stuns.
April 19th, 2016
- Bladeweaver's Mystic Ring has been graphically updated. It now ticks faster, but only damages within the boundaries of the rings.
April 17th, 2016
- Diminishing returns on stuns and debuffs have been disabled.
- Elf's Plate Splitter now only ignores 25% of enemy defenses.
April 16th, 2016
- Dark Knight now gains .5 less dexterity per level and .5 more stamina per level.
April 14th, 2016
General Links are now moderated and will only be able to be open via double-click if they're on the approved list of URL domains. The current list of approved hosts include: Imgur, Youtube, Puush, Prntscn, Gyazo, Zodiacdev and Reddit.
- Battlerod of Aqua Pura has the same mana gains as the other Battlerods.
- Virulent Edge poision is now 2000 from 2400 and has 1 less power.
- War Shank/Deadly Shank and Thundering Vale have 1 more dodge.
- Atla's Pendant now corrodes armor for 2 seconds at 3% rate with 5% armor corrode instead of entangling.
April 11th, 2016
- The Tradesman in the volcano cave has disappeared and will return one day with new wares.
- Most Wind dex weapons have less dexterity.
- Tatsutachi has 5 more strength.
- Hallowed Hornbow has 187 power from 186 and has its old proc damage back.
- Fire Bow has 187 power from 190.
- Frozen Bastille has 186 power from 187.
- Thundering Vale and Lord Enki's Tsunami have 1 more power each.
- Devouring Edge has 2 less power.
- White Squall has 2 more affinity.
- Dragoon Trident has 1 less power.
- Dragon's Tongue has 2 less power.
- For Context these are to further the tiers of same weapon affinities a bit more instead of a T1 Bow being weaker than a T2 bow.
April 10th, 2016
- Turn your Cedar logs into Cedar Lumber at the Escalus Lumberyard!
- Journey deeper into your profession by talking to Lumberjack Jack inside the Lumberyard House.
- Turn in Coal and Rough Copper Ore in the mines to have them made into Refined Coppre Ore.
- Talk to Miner Mark to further your status as a miner.
April 9th, 2016
- You can now obtain the next tier of profession items for level 40-60! Get all the items you can who knows if you will need a lot.
- Fishing Quest is located at Freeport Harborage, Mining Quest is located deeper in the mines. Logging quest is located at the Lumberyard by storage.
- Side Note: Fishing Quest will not take your item, but Mining and Logging will.
- Earth weapons have 2 more power, except for Briarheart which gained 1 more power.
- Grave of Nightmares quest is disabled forever.
- Fire Dungeon will be discontinued. Instead some of the weapons will be placed into something new PVE wise.
April 8th, 2016
- Lance of Caelus has 10% dodge from 8%.
- Typhore's Impaler has 3% more dodge.
- Vile Katars proc rate is 4% similar to the other Katars.
April 7th, 2016
- Most level 60 weapons have been updated in which each affinity will have their own clear niche.
- Earth=Toughess,Water=Intelligence,Wind=Agility,Fire=Power,Light=Accuracy w/ some mana,Dark=Power w/ some toughness.
- In terms of power it goes Earth to Wind/Light to Water to Dark to Fire from lowest to greatest.
- War Shank/Deadly Shank and Thundering Vale have dodge and less strength,but more dexterity.
- Terraforge has more stamina, but its power reduced.
- Blade of Genocide and Pharoah's Blood are more powerful.
- Lord Enki's Tsunami and Runic Gladium have more mana gains.
- 2h Axes in general have lower power, but have their normal attack speed back.
- Axe of Borea's frostbite lasts 1 second longer.
- Jormungand has higher stamina and its old corrosion damage back.
- Axes included in the changes have updated stats.
- 1h Axes are slightly faster.
- Dualblades affected by the changes have new stats.
- Briarheart has less power, but more stamina.
- Shiva's Tear has more water affinity and a bit more intelligence, but less power.
- Cyclone Dagger has 1 more power and more dodge.
- Ruby Stiletto is more powerful and burn lasts longer.
- Dagger of Ra is weaker.
- Relic of Atlantis has 1 less power.
- Daggers affected by the update have new stats.
- Devouring Edge and Tatsutachi have increased power.
- Devouring Edge has 1% less armor ignore.
- Abysmal Tachi has less power, but more intelligence.
- White Squall no longer has stun, but overall better stats.
- Sonic Edge now has stun rating, more dodge, and 2 more power.
- Nietono has reduced power, but its proc is stronger.
- Virulent Edge has more stamina, but less power.
- Katanas affected by the update, have new stats.
- Bleak Katars has more intelligence, and more power. It also has spellpower now.
- Spines of Vorcugore has 1 more power.
- Vile Katars has more stamina, but reduced power.
- Vampiric Katars has moer power.
- Katars affected by the update, have new stats.
- Affected Chainmaces have new stats.
- Twisted Spinner has less armor ignore and power, but increased stamina.
- Devilfang Spinner only has poision proc now which is stronger, but at a higher rate.
- Feng Yi's Cyclone only has one proc now, but at a higher rate. It also has reduced
- Deathcoil has reduced power, but more drain.
- Crimson Pinwheel has more power.
- Ocean Shuriken has more intelligence and ignores 1% more armor.
- All Pinwheels affected by the update, have new stats.
- Dragoon Trident has increased power, but no longer has armor ignore.
- Vanguard has decreased power, but more stamina.
- Typhore's Impaler has lower power, but has dodge and no longer has armor ignore proc.
- Neptune's Trident no longer has armor ignore proc, but has more intelligence.
- All Spears updated by the changes, have new stats.
- Aer Cutlass has less power, but has dodge back.
- Kraken's Fang has reduced power, but more intelligence.
- Wyrmjaw has reduced power, but more stamina.
- Hydra's Tail has 1 less power and only one proc rate now.
- Sword of the Trees has less power, but more stamina.
- All Swords updated by the changes, have new stats.
- Hallowed Hornbow has a weaker proc and lower power, but has dodge and dexterity.
- Frozen Bastille has intelligence now.
- Timekeeper's Bow and Terrablaste have reduced power, but higher stamina gain.
- Fire Bow has increased power.
- All Bow's affected by the changes, have new stats.
April 5th, 2016
- Water Pet has higher base stats due to the uselessness of Tidal Aura which has been removed.
- Aer Cutlass and Feng Yi's Cyclone no longer give bonus dodge.
- Cyclone Dagger and Sonic Edge have reduced dodge.
- Lance of Caelus no longer adds 10% defense.
- Green Flag Badge no longer gives dodge, but adds critical damage.
- Blue Flag Badge and Red Flag Badge are more powerful.
- Flag Badges are now only 2.5k points from 10k.
- Feral Charm is now repurposed as a Dragoon Tank accessory.
- Feral Charm droprate has been increased.
April 3rd, 2016
- Carrot Sword and Carroting Edge have class restrictions now.
November 25th, 2015
- The Ticket Redeemers prices have been changed (some drastically!), and a few items have been added.
- Axe of Borea, Cinquedea of Ruin, Heaven Punisher, War Cleaver, and White Squalls drop rates have all been increased from .01% (1 in 10,000) to .05% (1 in 2,000) for Imposter Ryzac and Saej the Black. To put this in to perspective, Cane of Isis, Feral Rod, and Lumina rod have a .1% droprate (1 in 1,000).
- White Squall now drops from Zanzinger, the final boss of Terrum, at a .2% rate (1 in 500).
- Lupin Essence's drop rate from Feral Wolves and Dire Wolves has been increased from .01% and .001% respectively to .075% (1 in ~1333).
- Feral Charm's drop rate from Feral Wolves has been increased from .01% to .025% (1 in ~2857).
- Happy Dungeoneering! -The Zodiac Staff team
November 24th, 2015
- You can now purchase the first set of skins from the Tradesman.
- The skin box includes assorted items and armor as well as some tickets for certain weapons.
- You can trade in tickets to the quest npcs in a secondary room besides the Tradesman.
- You can also trade the tickets to other players.
- One box costs 6.25million
- You can win skins for Typhore's Impaler, Spellbound Katars, Dagger of Ra, Hallow's Lantern, and Draconic Scythe.
November 22nd, 2015
- Pumpkin Shooter is now effectively the same as Darkfire with 5 more base spellpower.
November 21st, 2015
- Mystic Ring now ticks every 2 seconds, down from every second.
November 15th, 2015
- Barrier's aggro generation for has been increased to match other tanks.
- Light Spear now generates 450% of your base armor as aggro and an additional 15% of existing aggro while Barrier is active.
- Purify now has a 1.5x PvE damage increase.
- All functions associated with capturing a Fort have been integrated with the Fort Cooldown system. Please report any future problems to staff.
- The melee weapon hit limit has been removed.
November 13th, 2015
- Clarion Fusillade now has earth affinity to accommodate the Bladeweaver changes. The wind affinity has been changed to match it.
- Forest Cavern's General Nefarious now drops a new monk fire weapon, Falcon's Punch. The drop rate is 1% (the same as the other items he drops).
- You can also buy this weapon at the Dungeon Ticket shop for 300 tickets.
- Reaver should no longer be able to target stealthed enemies.
November 11th, 2015
- Has an earth stance, blade imbue, discus, dispatch, and discharge.-Is a lot smoother to play. Discharge now works with blade imbues and doesn't consume the buff.
- Has a few new passives and a new active skill: Mystic Ring: Places a ring of mystic energy, dealing periodic magic damage to anyone who steps in it, and reduces their resistance.
- CMPs have been updated, expect more in the future.
- If you are having issues with Blade Charge, cast Bladeweaving, and that should fix it.
- Note: You may need to /reconnect in order for Blade Charge CMP to work properly.
- Report any bugs on this http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=14098
- Happy Bladeweaving! -The Zodiac Staff team.
- Timeweaver Dungeon no longer drops Rozmong
- Sarudon rates have been slightly increased and now drops Twin Diablos
November 9th, 2015
- Exorcise's base total charge time has been lowered from 1.5 to 1.25 seconds. This means the damage also charges quicker.
- A bug causing the first hit of basic attacks not to apply mods has been fixed.
November 3rd, 2015
- Rock Shards cmp now only goes on cooldown when you land a crush on a target.
- Hishii Shujuku increases the HP limit of Dag Ketikte by 20% per CMP (Down from 25%).
- Pyromancers now get a +50 accuracy bonus with Explosion.
November 1st, 2015
- Necroxis' Lair has been successfully sealed, the roars of the umbral deity lost in the castle.
- Tempest Volley's ranged portion is able to crit.
- Instead of channeling the spell increasing damage, it instead increases the number of arrows fired like the original spell.
October 29th, 2015
- Monk can now become Fae and Taelef.
- Scout can now become Goblin.
- Necromancer can now become Taelef.
- Dark Knight can now become Puppin and Taelef.
- Ranger can now become Daemon.
- Gladiator can now become Seraphim and Elf.
- All classes can now become pumpkin.
October 28th, 2015
- Whirlwind Shot has been replaced by Tempest Volley. (Yes, the Freelance skill.)
- The skill changes based on your distance from the target, and how long you charge it up! Experiment a bit to get the hang of it.
- The 'Improved Whirlwind Shot' CMP has been changed to 'Empowered Tempest', and converts automatically upon the next login with that character.
- The skill does much more damage the longer you charge it, up to 120% base damage per arrow, giving Scouts a choice of whether they are able to use it offensively or defensively in any situation.
- Grotto Tickets can now be exchanged for Dungeon Tickets at the price of 1 Grotto Ticket per Dungeon Ticket. The new trader is right next to the Ticket Redeemer!
October 25th, 2015
- In the hustle and bustle of Halloweens events, shady figures have been gathering in secret. Waiting for the perfect moment. The darkest of all deities in the lands, even greater than that of Abraxis. The most umbral of them all, his claws sharper than any enemy you've faced before!
- Face Lord Necroxis with your friends, but be careful! His minions won't just let their hard work go to waste. Not only that, but as you enter you think you hear the cries of his kin echoing far in the distance..
- The bait to begin the fight costs 10 2015 Halloween Candies and can be purchased from the vendor in front of his lair. It is not needed to enter, and only one player needs to summon it to begin.
- You can PM the npcserver "what does necroxis drop?" for a list of dropped items, and the rates they drop at.
- Lord Necroxis has gained 10% more base health.
- Good luck!
- Any projectile that uses the new projectile movement system is now move through players in PvE levels. (Eg. Arrows, Fireball, etc etc)
- Summon Elemental now casts 50% faster when out of combat. (Combat being damage taken or dealt.)
October 19th, 2015
- Dag Ketikte can no longer crit PvP.
- Utsukage can no longer crit.
- Utsukage clones deal 10% more damage. (65% of base damage)
October 13th, 2015
- Cyclone Dagger's crit point rating has been reduced to 6%, from 8%.
- Osiris Pendant's crit point rating has been raised from 3% to 4%.
- Dragoon Trident now has melt proc.
- Gungnir stats have been buffed.
October 9th, 2015
- A few more old weapon skins have been added to the store.
October 8th, 2015
- Some weapon skins can now be purchased in a cave located near osl in the volcano. The tradesman has also moved form OSL to this location and still sells empty cmp stones. More weapon skins will be added eventually with different ways to obtain them and different prices.
October 7th, 2015
- The tick frequency of bolt has been increased from every .75 seconds to .5 seconds.
- Rune of Windfall, Deluge, and Prominence no longer hit with all 3 projectiles at the same time when fired point blank.
- Deceitful Strike has had its multiplicative damage bonus from debuffs reduced from 50% per debuff to 25% per debuff.
October 6th, 2015
Items and/or Halloween
- Baleful and Jack's Ripper are now real weapon skins instead of a weapon with copied stats. More weapon skins may be added in the future.
- Weapon Skin prices have been reduced to 2800 since it now requires the actual weapon to be used.
October 1st, 2015
October Events/Halloween 2015
- Halloween Candy and Costumes now drop! Gather as much as you can to trade in for prizes or sellto other players.
- Prices of the 5000 candy weapons have been reduced to 3500 and Abraxis Everlasting reduced by half.
- You can only re-submit/have me upload your pumpkin again once before the deadline per person to make any last changes with the exception of gif errors or significant pixel errors.
September 30th, 2015
October Events/Halloween 2015
- Head over to the Holiday Room in the Events House to see some of what Zodiac has to offer for October this year!
- Halloween Events will come out as soon as possible and will be announced in news, but until those updates feel free to check out the room.
September 27th, 2015
- Dragoons are no longer prestige, and are derived from 10 Scout and 10 Warrior. You still have to unlock the class.
- Battlechanters are no longer prestige, and are derived from 10 Mage and 10 Priest. You still have to unlock the class.
- Dragoons lost the skills Taunt (they can build into it now) and Dragon Lock.
- Acuminate and Impact Stab now work with spears.
- A bug has been found that causes skills with too low damage to gain significantly increased damage. Current was an example of this when putting levels into non-mage classes.
- The PVP damage dummy in the back of OSL now works properly vs magic.
- Ki Blast can now critically hit.
September 23rd, 2015
- Heart of Necroxis's poison damage has been changed to scale with player level.
- Volleys animation has been fixed.
- Volley PvE damage has been reduced to more believable numbers.
- Split Shot now loses 10% less damage in PvE zones.
September 22nd, 2015
- Wyrmjaw's power is now 209 from 207 and Armageddon has been rebalanced
September 18th, 2015
- The armor conversion tool for the Runeprowler change has been disabled due to abuse.
- Geyser hitbox from Submerged Fortress should be fixed
- Lord Enki's HP has been lowered
September 16th, 2015
- Monks now learn Combo Mastery at level 18.
- Runeprowler's Release Marks' power has been lowered from 90 to 68.
- Bash and Impact now both ignore the diminishing returns system.
- Stealth and Camouflage now share a cooldown.
- Scamper, Sprint, and Fleet of Foot now share a cooldown.
- Roots no longer interrupt casting.
- Arcane Band and Ring of Mizma no longer have class requirements.
September 13th, 2015
- Champ,Cursed Bush, and Cursed Tree now drop Taelef Essence/Flourishing Crystal
- Avenger unlock now only requires 10 EP instead of 100. (No refunds)
September 8th, 2015
Hybrid Class Bases
- Runeprowler is now derived from 10 Mage and 10 Thief.
- Ranger is now derived from 10 Mage and 10 Scout.
- Assassin is now derived from 10 Scout and 10 Thief.
- Summoner is now derived from 10 Necromancer and 10 Mage.
- Ninja is now derived from 10 Thief and 10 Monk.
- Rune of Nightfall has been replaced with Rune of Windfall, which functions completely differently and is more attuned to how Runeprowler spells function.
- Mark of the Wraith has been replaced with Mark of Ventus, which functions nearly identical except exhausts the target instead of damns.
- Runic Charge's cooldown has been raised significantly, and duration has been raised by 2 seconds.
- Runic Charge no longer causes projectile spells to fire three times, they do that on their own now. Instead of the triple shot, it now causes your basic mage spells to fire twice without removing the buff.
- Rune Spell's cooldowns have been raised to 16 seconds, or 8 seconds if you are embraced to it's element.
- Seal of Silence has been replaced with Seal of Wind. Seal of Wind deals wind spell damage and when cmp'd causes the silence.
- Seal of Incapacitation has been removed.
- Tataki Koto's mana penalty value and reset time have both doubled.
- Seal of Speed's cooldown has been raised by 10 seconds.
- All the damaging Seal spells now deal Elemental damage instead of Spell damage.
- The way Explosive Tags work has been changed to make room for different types of tags in the future.
- Throw Kunai is now based on charges instead of cooldowns, with a max of 3 charges.
- Magic Shot has been moved from Druid to Ranger.
September 5th, 2015
- You can now purchase Typewriter for EP (In Event's House) or a large amount of tradecoins (In OSL). You can also now buy Coin bags from the CTF Store. Juggling Balls have been added to the EP Store.
- Several of the base/non-Boss mobs in Submerged Fortress have had their hp lowered.
September 2nd, 2015
- The Katar idle animation layering has been fixed.
September 1st, 2015
- Sleep now has a 5 second base duration regardless of embrace instead of 6.5 for dark and 3.5 for light. 6.5 second duration wtih 3/3 Unholy Whisper down from 8.45.
August 30th, 2015
- Soothsayer and Dagger of the Jade Moon no longer have Deals Intelligence Damage.
- Spellstrike Dagger now has the mod Deals Magic Damage instead of Deals Intelligence Damage.
August 29th, 2015
- Bonus damage with dark affinity on Backstab II has been halved in value.
- Runeprowler's Release Marks with Mark of Destruction is now considered an ignite instead of a burn.
- Dragon's Tongue now has a burn mod instead of melt.
- Ruby Stiletto now has a burn mod instead of critical point.
- The poison mod on Viper Katars is now 200 damage for 5 ticks instead of 20 damage for 2 ticks.
- Sword of the Trees now has 1%.
August 28th, 2015
- Potion cooldowns have been fixed.
- Hallow's Lantern now matches the other chainmaces
August 26th, 2015
- A bug allowing Parry to deal damage to long distance attackers using bows/crossbows caused the new projectile system has been fixed.
- Using Parry with a bow or crossbow equipped will now block damage from bows and crossbows and return fire at the person who shot them.
August 23rd, 2015
OSL Back Room Updates
- The back room in OSL has been updated.
- The PvP Damage Dummy works again.
- There are now PvE Damage Dummies that come complete with the DPS charts under the Aggro Table menu.
August 22nd, 2015
- Bladeweaver's Heat Blade now functions properly vs baddies.
- Adjusted the cap of skills that perform HP reductions vs baddies. Instead of 9999 overall, the cap is now the value of the hp reduction times 200,000.
August 21st, 2015
- Fireball now explodes upon contact with a small explosion.
- Runeprowler can now be unlocked again.
- Lord Enki no longer summons pets, but has an unkillable pet that shoots mana flares occassionally and doesn't move.
- His HP has also been lowered from 30,000,000 to 25,000,000
August 20th, 2015
- Sister of Aquaria:There are now less ways to abuse the level
- Twin Brothers:Should no longer aggro the 2nd boss. Sirens removed, but bosses now have siren's skills at higher cooldowns. Tataki Aggro Swap has a lower cooldown. No longer has mass disarm. New obstacle.
- Lord Enki:Water Pet no longer has ice coffin, but lower cd on mana flare
- Astralagus has gotten a remake filled with new rooms and levels. The fort has also been updated extensively and has new areas to strategize and fight.
August 19th, 2015
- Armor now has the stat resistance on each piece. Resistance replaces magic defense.
- Lighter armors have more Resistance, and heaver armors have less.
- Magic damage no longer uses 80% of your physical defense in the calculation for damage you take, it ignores your physical defense completely now.
- There is also a new cmp for Resistance.
- The status menu now has new options when you right click on items you have equipped.
- Sister of Aquaria has had her cooldowns raised so there is no longer a perm chill and a tiny bit more breathing room inbetween geysers
- Twin Bosses have had their aggro swap cooldowns doubled and their wind walk of doom slightly
- Lord Enki's Pets have lower hp
August 18th, 2015
- The two NPCs that can open websites (Wiki and Drop Archive) have been changed from a trigger on touch to a trigger on click event to prevent unwanted spam opening.
August 17th, 2015
The Zorbi War: The Final Battle
- Lord Enki's Fortress is currently under siege by the Zorbi Army. It is now the deciding battle to finally end The Zorbi War. Grab your friends and allies to take down Lord Enki and his remaining army. Meet with The Zorbi Army and receive your final instructions from The Zorbi Goddess. Use a portal or swim to the location.
- Update #2: The 3rd Boss and Lord Enki have been nerfed even more
Submerged Fortress (Water Dungeon) Information
- This Dungeon will be difficult to very difficult
- Certain Items cannot be seen through spy, but they do drop
- It is possible to complete the dungeon
- Dragoon Tank is best choice (Magic Dodge)
- 3 Hour Instance
- 6 Man Dungeon
- You can get up to 11 total Deepsea Gemstones for a full run
- Choosing your party members carefully is key
- If it's too easy let staff know
- Thanks to Adogg93 for all the help as well as Symmasolan and Raven613
- Theres a new CTF Map! /ctfqueue and join the fun!
August 16th, 2015
The Zorbi War: Side Story: Zeno's Glory
- Zeno finds himself still needing your help to bring fame and glory to his name.
He again requires your help, but this time at Anchorage.
Reminder:The Zorbi War Quests (Pre-Dungeon Release) will be disabled on August 17th, 2015
- Rozmong has been slightly updated.
- Caliburn can no longer be used by Paladin.
- Wrath of Sol and Scorn of Luna have higher power.
- Some of the CTF items have been updated.
- Dragoon Breathe crystals can now be found at the end of the Dragon Dungeon
August 15th, 2015
- An Inn with a respawn point has been moved east of the lake in the middle of Elmdale which
you can now portal to. A second flag has also been added to Elmdale to make for a more strategic battlefield.
August 14th, 2015
- Mystical Being has had its droprate mechanics updated to the current system.
Capture The Flag
- The CTF Statistics NPC has had it's memory wiped and the overall stats have been reset.
- The queue size requirements for some maps have been lowered.
- There are some cool new mounts in the event shop!
- CTF Katana and Wyrmjaw have new graphics.
- Empty CMP Stones have been removed from the EP Store and are now buyable in OSL.
August 9th, 2015
The Zorbi War: Lord Enki Attacks Part:3
- One of the Zorbi Ambassadors calls you in to the Zorbi Council House at Zorbi Village to give you an update regarding
your prior mission.
- Fruity Scuba Divers have been rebalanced
The Black Market
- The Smugglers have finally figured out the power behind the new weapons and the so called "Enki's Will" weapon proc
- Enki's Will steals a set % of your enemies base damage and add its to you. This means it is strong against classes with high base damage, but
weak against classes with low base damage.
- Results will vary greatly
- Assassin now gains 1 more stamina per level, and now has 12 total stats gained per level like other classes.
August 8th, 2015 Scout
- Sprint has been fixed from it's fix.
The Zorbi War: The Black Market
- The final goods have been smuggled into The Black Market by Captain Lucy. They are extremely rare
and their power still is unknown to even the smugglers. The crew however does not know if the power will maintain by the time one is able to purchase them. Prices of The Black Market also may change.
- The Black Market can be found in the Astralagus Inn
August 7th, 2015
- The Zorbi War: Small Side Story: Zeno
- The Zorbi War has effected not only the soldiers, but the homefront as well. Zeno wishes to go out
into war one day and continue to bring honor to his family. He has read the journals of his deceased family in his home library where he was able to learn a little bit about Lord Enki. Go out and find Zeno to assist him in his debut success. Also be sure to keep an eye out on
- The Black Market to see if they have any new wares.
August 6th, 2015
- The Zorbi War:Lord Enki Attacks Part:2
- The Zorbi Soldiers still need your assistance since the ambush. Head over back to their location and continue to assist them. Be on the lookout for
the Black Market tradesman as you venture more into the quest. The Black Market is low on items now, but may have more in stock later.
- Farming now returns anywhere from 1 to 4 plants.
- The platforms in Zanzingers room have been raised in order to prevent a glitch players would use to get non-warping classes on to them.
August 5th, 2015 The Zorbi War:Lord Enki Attacks Part:1 Zorbi Soldiers have been ambushed and are now beached at Freeport Harborage. Many are injured and the officers are in dire need of help. Assist the warfront and help the Zorbis get back on their feet.
- Bloom has been replaced by Sanguine Lotus.
- Sanguine Lotus is an earth based DoT that stores 20% of the damage dealth with each tick. When the debuff expires it heals the three most injured of the Druid's party members in range by 1/3rd of the stored amount.
- Druid's Rosebud CMP now effects Sanguine Lotus and increases the amount of damage stored to 30%/40%/50%.
- Sprint has been fixed.
August 3rd, 2015 Warrior
- Berserker will no longer generate berserker stacks for hitting yourself.
August 1st, 2015 Capture The Flag
- To prevent a singular player carrying a team:
-A Defense cap of 1600 has been added. -A Dodge cap of 60 has been added.
- Thorns and its CMP has been changed.
-Base damage reflect increased to 1%. -CMP now increases effectiveness by 1% per level.
- Eye of the Hawk has had it's crit formula updated to work with the new system.
- Glory regen has been changed to scale off of Berserker stacks.
-HP regen is .3% per Berserker stack used, up to 10 -MP regen is .6% per Berserker stack used, up to 10
July 31st, 2015 Dungeon Updates
Timeweaver Dungeon Timeweaver's mobs have been rebalanced. Keeper Valyris now drops Rozmong,Ancient Infexmas, and Magmatic Ring. Keeper Zahraly now drops Impact rings. Timeweaver no longer drops lvl 55 items and now drops Safeguard Stave, Timekeeper's Bow, and Chronos Reaper.
Mumra Mumra now drops Wrath of Sol and Scorn of Luna
Grotto Sarudon now drops Jormungand
Terrum Feldspar drops Caliburn. Olivine drops Dagger of the Jade Moon and Zanzinger drops Nietono. Baron Baron has been rebalanced and drops Marauader Blade at a higher rate
You can now trade in Grotto Tickets for Dungeon tickets at a 3 for 1 rate in the Event House Basement
July 30th, 2015 CTF Update New CTF items have been added and some items have had their prices reduced!!!!!!!! [Stats subject to change]
July 29th, 2015 Grotto Update Baddies in the Grotto have been nerfed and no longer drop grotto tickets,but instead drop normal dungeon tickets. Sarudon room no longer warps you to osl if you die.
Sarudon no longer drops Vile Katars and Undergrotto Knight now drops Soul Reaver
Reminder Summer Dungeon closes on July 31st, 2015
July 20th, 2015 Gameplay Changes It is now possible to hold down your basic attack button to attack instead of pressing it continuously.
July 17th, 2015 Dark Knight
- DoT Damage will no longer trigger Shadowguard.
Summer Bridge Dungeon Rates of all items have been raised and Boss HP has been reduced significantly from their original health
Note: This dungeon will end on July 31st, 2015
July 7th, 2015 Summer Event Raid Dungeon Zodiac's temporary summer dungeon is now here! You can find it inside The Labrynth with a portal that takes you there. This dungeon has new drops and armor for all for those who partcipate, but is a bit difficult. It is area drop and does not allow for alts abusing free drops. You can set respawn in a cave above the labyrnth
Disclaimer:Griefing/Abusing in this dungeon will not be tolerated and if found guilty you will be punished severely.
Monsters/Drops/Item stats may be subject to change. This is like Necroxis.
July 4th, 2015 Races
- Naiad can become Atlamancer and Aeromancer again.
- Naiad has lost the skill flood, which has been replaced with Drown. Drown is a targettable silence that lasts 3 seconds and deals a bit of damage.
- Stygian's Ethereal Form no longer absorbs magical damage.
- Aquamancer has recieved the effects of flood on it's skill Low Tide, and the duration has been lowered to 5 seconds.
July 3rd, 2015 Events Runeprowler Marks and some other skills are now useable in event levels.
July 2nd, 2015 Hero's Trinket is now tradable and Dungeon Ring stats now fit better with BoC,GDTN,and SR.
June 30th, 2015
- Positive speed effects should no longer incorrectly trigger or be effected by diminishing returns.
June 29th, 2015
- Controlling effects now have diminishing returns, preventing individuals and teams of players from locking down a single person indefinitely.
- Using a different type of controlling effect will not share a diminishing return with other types.
- If you apply a second application of the same type of controlling effect within 2 seconds of the original, the second one's duration is cut in half. And a third time, it is cut in half again.
June 11th, 2015 Bladeweaver
- Hell Circlet has been changed mechanically. Instead of throwing out slow discs that spin in place and cause too much damage, they circle around you, and can only hit multiple times when thrown around using your basic attack.
- Blade Toss now uses the new projectile systems, and no longer has a dead zone.
June 6th, 2015 Runeprowler
- The tick frequency of Mark of Destruction's release ignite has been raised from 1 second to 2 seconds, and the damage multiplier has been changed from .15 to .1.
- When inviting a player to a nation they now recieve a prompt asking if they want to accept.
- If you join a nation, you can leave for the first hour without being a Nation Deserter.
- Nation Deserter now starts off at 2 days, and adds 2 more days every time you leave, resetting the multiplier after a period of time.
May 29th, 2015 The Super Long Boring Questline Some of the quests have had their requirements lowered due to changes in PVE. Dungeon gear now has some extra mana.
May 20th, 2015 Tanks
- Tank stances no longer reduce damage taken by magic damage.
May 19th, 2015 Events This is a message to let the playerbase know about new rules regarding classes and events. All classes will be allowed to participate in every event except Standard Spar (Unless a class has a bug that will allow for it to be banned). However, ETs are allowed to end an event if it becomes a never ending stalemate as well as kicking a player if they are found griefing (an already known rule especially for healers)
May 18th, 2015 Weapons
- Briarheart's entangle rating has been lowered from 7 to 5%.
- Soul Explosion has been renamed to Sacrifice: Combustion.
- Sacrifice has been renamed to Sacrifice: Devour.
- Sacrifice Dead has been renamed to Sacrifice: Delirium.
- Exorcise, Halo, and Restore can all now critically hit.
- Uncloak Shadows has been renamed to Banish Shadows, and also criically hits.
- Shooting three projectiles with Runic Charge now rolls the damage and critical chance on every projectile fired.
May 17th, 2015 Scout
- Impact stab has been readded, and the increased critical chance has been lowered from 60% to 20%.
May 16th, 2015 Weapons
- Daggers and Katars have been lowered from 14 to 13% base critical chance.
- Impact stab has been removed.
- The final damage, when you finish channeling bolt, now hits targets in a very small aoe.
- Crush, Bolt, Fireball, and Current have all had their critical chances evened out.
- Mid level mage spells now have 11% critical chance.
- High level mage spells can no longer critically hit.
- Darkfire's critical chance now is the same critical chance as the mage spammables.
May 13th, 2015 Dungeons
- A bug causing projectile damage to be halved vs baddies has been fixed.
May 12th, 2015 Dungeons
- Crocs, vampires, elves, gladiators, spear gladiators, and BD monsters now all drop weapons of every type.
- Monsters currently don't have any defense or magic defense. This is temporary until cases of much too high defense is resolved.
- Ravenous Crocodile Men no longer drop Freeze Dagger, and instead drop Fire Dagger and they have switched levels.
- Vampires and Drow now drop Amulet of the Deceased, Bloodbone Ring, and Obsidian Band, which have also been updated.
- Moth Silk armor no longer gives stats, the stats have been added into Amulet of the Deceased instead.
- Snowmen and Cloudspawn are now the same level as Gladiators and drop Ice Sabre, Freeze Dagger, and Frozen Bow.
- Weapons in dungeons have been raised from 1% chance to drop to 3% per enemy.
- Prefixes and Suffixes now have a 40% chance to spawn on armor instead of 30%.
- The blanket magic damage buff to monsters has been removed due to causing issues that trivialized all server content.
- Level 20-45 dungeons now have a 35% chance to drop current level armor, and 15% chance to drop next tier armor, this is up from 15/5
- Gold is now gained automatically for all players, and the gain has been adjusted so that new players can actually afford armor and weapons from the shop when they need it.
- Payout now increases the gold you gain as an individual.
- The weapon shop now sells more appropriate statted weapons for low level characters.
- The cost of armor and weapons in the shop has been reduced.
- Instead of a training sword dexterity classes will now recieve an Iron Dagger, and casters will recieve a War Staff when starting new characters.
- Melee weapons now hit 5-10 enemies per swing, which is dependant on the range of the weapon type itself.
- Golden Dragon Tooth Necklace has been converted into a strength class farming accessory.
- Band of Christmas,Scavenger Ring,Golden Dragon Tooth Necklace, and Dungeon Ring have been updated.
May 7th, 2015 Gladiator
- Charge now aims at your target again, but now instead the stun scales with your distance of charging.
- Enrage Compensation now adds 2% damage to enrage per cmp level again.
- Artifact: Fire now gives 1% less damage per artifact.
- Artifact: Wind now gives 2% less haste per artifact.
- Green Flag Badge now gives 30% critical rating instead of 3%.
May 7th, 2015 General Classes
- Melee skills now detect if your weapon isn't ready to attack again yet before being usable, whirlwind is not included in this and now states that in it's description.
- Dragon Breath now has a higher multiplier on strength and dexterity to make up for the loss of stats when they gained luck.
- Darkfire's power has been lowered from 45 to 38.
- Haste II's base duration has been lowered from 8 to 5.
- Nova Cannon's power has been lowered from 57 to 34.
- Star Burst's power has been lowered from 42 to 29.
- Weapon Mastery's damage has been lowered from 8% to 5%.
- Weapon Mastery II's damage has been lowered from 16% to 10%.
- Battle Cry's damage has been lowered from 9% to 7%.
- Axe Mastery II's damage has been lowered from 12% to 10%.
- CMP Enrage Compensation no longer increases damage.
- Smasher and Slasher have been reduced from 10% to 8% increased damage.
May 6th, 2015 Gladiator
- Charge now aims towards the direction you're moving with the arrow keys.
May 3rd, 2015 Items
- Elemental accessories now add 15 of your main and secondary stats (highest and second highest out of strength, dexterity and intelligence) instead of specific ones.
May 1st, 2015 Dungeons
- After all these years it turns out Captain Ryzac in Rogue Dungeon was an imposter and the real Ryzac is still out there somewhere.
April 28th, 2015 Skills
- Darkfire can now critically hit, and has been updated to the new projectile system.
- Exorcise and Ki Blast now have a minimum cast time of 20%.
April 26th, 2015 Mage
- Merlin's Charme no longer removes itself automatically after a split second.
- Merlin's Charme also now applies to every tick of wildfire, explosion, and bolt.
- Explosion's power now matches the power of it's tooltip (40 power, down from 80).
April 23rd, 2015 News
- News is now less bold.
Weapons and Items
- The 25 power has been readded to the weapons that lost it. We have decided to take a look at passive damage bonuses instead.
- Rozmong and Evil Scarab Scythe now have 16% base critical chance.
- Race stones no longer reset you.
Undead (Previously Zombie):
- Zombie has been converted into Undead.
- Undead's stat bonuses total to 20 strength and 20 stamina at level 60 (Down from Zombies 30, 30) but no longer has negative intelligence growth.
- Undead's Racials are Cannibalize, Relentless and Eternal March.
- Cannibalize is unchanged.
- Eternal March allows the Undead to revive upon dying with a 2 minute cooldown.
- Relentless increases the Undead's damage as their HP grows weaker. <=80%: +3.3%, <=60%: +6.6%, <=40%: +10%.
April 20th, 2015 Priest
- Rebirth no longer causes you to automatically revive. Instead the Death GUI will have a rebirth button and you can choose when to consume the buff. Also has a lower cooldown and duration and can be cast on party members.
Weapons and Items
- All strength-based weapons have lost 25 power.
- Legendary Blade now has Hidden Strike proc.
How does hidden strike work? Player A hits Player B which causes 1 stack of hidden strike.
5 of these stacks will cause a debuff that makes Player B have 12% damage reduction and
12% of their armor ignored when hit. This debuff lasts 5 seconds and
has a 25 second cooldown.
Taelef no longer drops from bushes
April 19th, 2015 Dragoon
- Typhore's Rage's formula has been changed to include luck in addition to strength and dexterity, and gets a bit more damage from wind affinity.
- Typhore's Rage no longer misses.
- Witchhunter has been raised from 230 to 310 power, and has gained 25% armor ignore.
- All spears have been updated to have 14% base critical chance, up from 10.
- All katanas have been updated to have 12% base critical chance, up from 9.
- All daggers have been updated to have 14% base critical chance, up from 12.
- All katars have been updated to have 14% base critical chance, up from 12.
- Expedition armor has lost 1% haste and all its increased damage.
- Pathfinder's armor has lost all its increased damage.
- Sylph Charm no longer has increased damage, but gained more haste.
April 17th, 2015 Mage
- Bolt stops hitting opponents with bolts if they walk out of range after you start channeling.
- The damage ticks during the charge-up of bolt have had their scaling reduced from 25% to 20%.
- Soothsayer's affinity bonuses have been replaced by magic crit chance.
- Quicksilver's cast time reduction has been lowered from 30% to 25%.
April 16th, 2015 Assassin
- Backstab II now scales your backstabs from stealth only with your dark affinity.
April 11th, 2015 Spells
- The critical damage of spells has been raised to your full critical damage, instead of half.
- The dead zone on bows has been reduced slightly.
- Bows now penetrate walls for .2 seconds.
- The arch of the arrows has been returned.
April 8th, 2015 Weapons Update
- Bows and Harps now fire their projectiles in a straight line again.
- The projectiles are also now coded in serverside, making them more visually accurate.
April 1st, 2015 Holiday Room is back up! Head to the Holiday Room in the Events House and assist the Easter Bunny!
Weapons Update Get limited time easter edition weapons with buffed stats!
Questline Update The Timeweaver quests have been updated to fit the TW dungeon remake
March 26th, 2015 Bladeweaver
- Piercing Strike and Armor break have been readded with slight mechanical changes.
Champ has been buffed yet again for drops!
March 23rd, 2015
Quest Help You can trade 1 Zorbi Crystal for one Naiad ess needed for the questline temporarily inside the events hous
March 21st, 2015
Name Change Ocean Shuiruken is now named Ocean Shuriken
March 20th, 2015 Fishy Update
- Baron Fishsticks is now extremely more powerful and now group drops. He also has some new items and armor to give.
His minions are also a lot stronger and have a fair chance at armor drops.
Champ Champ is now group drop. No tickets though unlike Baron.
March 19th, 2015 The Questline is here! Prepare yourself for a very long and difficult questline. What are the rewards? who knows. The questline starts inside osl cave in the room with the mini waterfall. DISCLAIMER THIS QUEST IS EXTREMELY LONG AND PAINFUL.
Explorer Scout to turn in logs and jellies is on agara battleship not the volcano
March 13th, 2015 I'm proud to say that I have been part of one of the most amazing communities on the internet, each one of you have provided me with happiness that I can never repay. We knew the day was coming, and it's finally here. I am quitting the staff team due to school and a full time job. I do not have the time to continue my work for this amazing server, but I hope and pray for the continued progress of it. There are many projects left undone, and I wish that I could have finished them before today, however I couldn't, I have failed you all in doing so. I love you guys, and hope you all succeed in your lives and become what you dream of. It was great.
March 10th, 2015 Races:
- Seraphim can now become thief.
March 9th, 2015 Flourishing Crystals from Sunken Spoils:
- Flourishing Crystal now drops from Sunken Spoils.
- PvP Points have been renamed to Valor to sound more hip.
- The passive mitigation from tank classes has been lowered from 25% to 10%.
- Terrum Armor Cache now only costs 2 Mark of Shinobis (down from 10), and the Golden Terrum Armor Cache now only costs 6 (down from 15).
- Combatant Armor Cache now costs 6,000 pvp points (up from 5,000), and the Elite Combatant Armor Cache now costs 18,000 (up from 15,000).
- Taelef can now be obtained without special events. Good luck.
- The Freelance Quest has been disabled until further notice. -Scarz
- Freelance has been disabled indefinitely.
March 5th, 2015 PvP:
- You can now buy Combatant Armor Cache for 3,000 Pvp Points and Elite Combatant Armor Cache for 10,000 Pvp Points in the Pvp shop.
- Changing to another race from Human no longer resets you.
- Human now gets 6 strength, 6 intelligence, 6 dexterity and 4 stamina at level 60.
- Human now gains Adrenal Rush, Versatility, and Poach as racials.
- Versatility increases Physical and Magical Damage by 4% and increases Experience gained by 5%
- Adrenaline Rush reduces damage taken by 15% for 10 seconds after being reduced to 30% HP or less. This effect has a 30 second cooldown.
- Poach applies a debuff to the target for 5 seconds and if they die within that time period the poacher is awarded Poached Spoils to sell to NPC shops.
March 3rd, 2015 Macros:
- You can now only record one skill to a macro, any macros that have more than one skill recorded to them will be cleared upon login.
- Baddies will now only have their damage reduced by the Miasma debuff if they're targeting a DK with Demonic Manifestation active.
March 1st, 2015 Nations: Your nation deserter time will now be displayed in the W menu to the left of the flag. If you do not have any deserter time remaining it will say "Deserter" instead of a timer.
February 28th, 2015 Accessories:
- Eye of Antagony's critical chance has been raised from 6% to 40%.
- Seer's, Illusionist's, Inquisitor's, and Archon's prefixes now drop on the same armor levels as their peers.
- Current, Crush, Wildfire, Frozen Lance, Chain Lightning, Explosion, Blast Wave, and Quake can all now critical hit.
- Discus can now critical hit.
- Seal of Fire, Seal of Water, and Seal of Earth can now critical hit.
- Soul Rip now converts Drain to shield in general.
- Miasma now reduces damage and magic damage of PvE baddies by a significant amount.
- The level scaling of the dungeon has been increased from 60 to 65.
This scales up all of the stats for the mobs, making the dungeon more challenging.
- The dungeon is now classified as a level 60 dungeon.
February 27th, 2015 Dark Knight:
- New beta tanking mechanics have been applied to Dark Knight. Demonic Manifestation will now cause drains to be converted into an absorbtion shield instead of healing their HP. The shield expires after 15 seconds if it isn't refreshed and all accumulated absorbtion is lost. This should make it significantly harder for DK tanks to solo things like TW while retaining their ability to tank higher tier dungeons.
February 26th, 2015 Scout:
- Camouflage now correctly displays your character in the correct location.
- Ensnare now correctly binds the person you originally had targetted when you started casting. It also no longer breaks camo, and the cooldown has been lowered 10 seconds.
- Plate Splitter has been fixed and removes the buff after attacking again. In addition, it also takes 3 attacks to break it instead of 1.
February 25th, 2015 Avenger:
- Impale now automatically crits instead of never critting, and ignores 30% armor.
- Dragonic Fury now has a 12 second duration, down from 24 hours.
February 24th, 2015 Freelance:
- Scrappy's cooldown has been increased by 8 seconds.
February 21th, 2015 Bladeweaver:
- The cmp Blade Charge no longer lowers the time inbetween charges, and is now at 5 seconds at every level. Additionally, it can now hold 1 charge per cmp level.
February 20th, 2015 Scout & Ranger:
- Ensnare's CD has been raised.
- Whirlwind Shot CD has been raised.
- Deserter is now handled by a serverside database so players with deserter do not need to idle online for an absurd amount of time. The deserter debuff will still show but should update the time to match the database (the debuff itself will not prevent being added to a nation, that's all handled by the database).
- Items will no longer be used when recording macros for them.
February 18th, 2015 Bladeweaver:
- Hell Circlet and Discus of Gales now use serverside projectile scripts, and work vs npc now.
February 15th, 2015 Races:
- Ethereal Form now breaks after taking damage 5 times.
- The max distance of Star Burst has been lowered from 30 to 20 tiles. And the explosion radius has been lowered from 6 to 4.
- Wild Call's chance to summon Spirit Wolves has been halved from 30% to 15% and its cooldown has been doubled from 2 seconds to 4 seconds.
- Elemental Aspect no longer adds to weapon damage, it adds HP instead of being a barrier, and each spell cast by swinging the weapon now has a global 20 second cooldown in between casts.
February 13th, 2015 General:
- Dynamic critical damage zooming can be disabled with /toggle critzoom.
- Bolt's tick damage while charging has been increased from 14% of total damage to 25%.
- Bolt now has a 9% chance to crit on the charging ticks, and 0% on the final charged hit.
February 12th, 2015 Nations:
- Leaving a nation grants the Deserter debuff for 1 week now. This is to prevent nation hopping every day.
February 11th, 2015 General:
- Magic damage, magic critical damage, and critical healing now have their own colors.
- MP up is now the same color as MP down, but now they both show a "+" or a "-" before them.
- Damage over time skills are now a dark pink instead of violet.
- Physical critical hits are now red-orange instead of orange.
- Minor Heal can now critical hit.
- Freeport has been changed from a nation-only building to guild-based. This means guilds can now capture the fort and benefit from the buff gained from it.
- Guild tags are required to enter fort doors. This is all only a test, it is not final.
February 10th, 2015 Freelance:
- Headshot no longer works while spectating spars.
- Illusionist no longer allows all attacks to miss. It retains its detargeting property.
- Elemental Damage skills no longer get double dipping effects with Will of God.
- The party effect from Will of God now has a base increase of 5% and a max of 10% at 3/3 Gift of God CMP (down from 10% and 17.5%)
February 9th, 2015 General:
- Your skill menu now gives your damage range of each spell.
- Rune of Nightfall's power has been lowered from 42 to 36.
- As an experiment for the future of all classes, Runeprowlers 3 main damaging skills (Deluge, Prominence, Nightfall) now have a chance to do a critical hit.
- Spells can only critical for half of your bonus critical damage.
- The base chance of the spell is listed in the Skill Menu.
February 8th, 2015 Bladeweaver:
- Dispatch no longer applies stacks of cold blade when the ground damage ticks.
February 5th, 2015 Zombie Racial: Cannibalize
- Cannibalize has been slightly redesigned.
- When used on a dead target it now grants the Feasted buff regardless of how many ticks you fed for, however the duration is based on the ticks. 10 seconds for each up to a maximum of 30 seconds (down from 60)
- When used on a living target it will deal 2% of the Zombies maximum health per tick and transfer that health to the zombie. Feeding a living target does not grant the Feasted buff. Targets cannibilized while alive will recieve a two minute immunity (removed when you respawn) that prevents their corpse from being eaten when killed, though you can still be targeted when alive.
- A Zombie that is eating will be interrupted when taking damage.
- When a Zombie gets a killing blow they are given a debuff that allows them to use Cannibilize without being interrupted by damage.
February 3rd, 2015 Zombie Racial: Cannibalize
- Skill temporarily disabled.
February 2nd, 2015
We are testing a weather system which contains a flashing white light
for simulated lightning. Anyone who may have seizures are advised to not play Zodiac at this time as the chance of an onset seizure could occur.
- Players who are seeing breaks in the weather images (lines) can
press (F3) and untick the "Use OpenGL for Graphics" checkbox to fix the problem.
February 1st, 2015 Potion Shop:
- A potion shop has replaced the armor shop by OSL.
- The armor shop is now inside the OSL weapon shop.
- Potions have been redone to add %hp and %mp.
- Prices of potions have been changed.
- Potions have been given cooldowns.
January 30th, 2015
- Bladeweaver's Root from Water Discharge now breaks after 4 hits.
January 26th, 2015 Monk:
- Fist Mastery 1 and 2 now no longer scale with monk levels. You get the full bonus regardless of class.
- Fist Mastery 1 and 2 are also no longer triple dipping on damage buffs, and now only get the single instance of damage.
- Ki Wave's damage scaling has been lowered significantly.
January 23rd, 2015 PvE:
- A bug where certain baddy passives were not working has been fixed.
- Missing due to dealing too-low damage has been changed to say "No Damage" to avoid confusion.
- Expulse now has a taunt effect on baddies.
- As of 4:22 PM EST, fixed a bug where Expulse still wasn't taunting baddies.
- Expulse's Holy Fire effect when used with Wrath of God is also now properly applied.
January 22nd, 2015 PvE:
- A glitch where monsters treated magic damage as if it were a physical source instead has been fixed.
- Baddies without magic defense will use their physical defense in calculations instead.
- The skill Spy has been updated to reflect these changes.
January 19th, 2015 Freelance:
- Aquarius Trident's SP damage has been reduced by 1/3.
- Taelef's HP regen is doubled in PvE areas.
January 18th, 2015 Freelance:
- Elemental Aspect's damage bonus now has diminishing returns on its scaling, and cannot grant more than +25% damage.
- The "S" key and "A" key have both been disabled. Players who have skills
on these keys will find that the macros do not function. Please change to a new key.
January 17th, 2015 Freelance:
- Warlord's Resolve's Magic Destruction effect has had its duration increased to 16 seconds.
- Titan Blade can now be used with Dualblades.
- Space Warp now subtracts your dodge rate from its value.
January 16th, 2015 General:
- The news option has been changed. When you enable the feature, the news will only appear on login if it has been updated since the last time you logged on.
- A major bug that caused projectiles (mainly arrows) to sometimes hit 8ks should be fixed now. This may affect damage received in PvE situations.
- Dragonic Fury's required acrivation charge has been increased to 30, up from 10.
- Fire Breath's damage has a ^.95 multiplier on it.
- A bug that caused BR Aero FLs to not learn Storm Cloak when learning Thunder has been fixed. Unlearn Thunder and learn it again to get the skill.
- A bug that allowed players to summon rain with Rain Calling even after unlearning the skill has been fixed.
- Thunder now has a cast time. Its damage and damage variation have also both been reduced.
- Jade Wind, Sapphire Frost, Ruby Flare, and Topaz Ruin all have different base power. They are ordered respectively from weakest to strongest.
- Toxic Mist's damage ticks (red text damage) have been lowered.
- Goliath Roar's range is no longer boosted when buffed, and its defense ignore has been halved.
January 15th, 2015 General: You can now use /toggle newpayout to toggle how payout is displayed. When toggled on it will slightly delay the messages in order to total gold into one message.
- Prices have been lowered for all weapons/accessories. Saej and Ryzac drops are excluded.
January 14th, 2015 Dark Knight:
- Shadowguard is no longer random, and will automatically counterattack for every 20% total HP the Dark Knight loses. This is damage taken before armor and other mitigations are applied.
- The Shadowguard cmp lowers the HP required for a counterattack.
January 13th, 2015 Dungeon Ticket System:
- Ticket Reedemer is now at the Mayor's house.
- Timeweaver boss drops 1 ticket at 100%.
- Pyramid Dungeon now drops tickets. 1 for Mummy Archmage, and 1 for Mumra
- Captain Ryzac joined the ticket club.
- FC Dungeon bosses now drop tickets.
- HD was feeling lonely. Was.
- Giant Slime ate some tickets.
- Saej spawned his own tickets.
Ticket drops are now fixed.
January 10th, 2015 Items:
- Items with scaling stats have differently colored names when viewed in the W menu, inventory, and in /lookup.
- Sleep's gani has been slightly improved.
- Throw Axe has been replaced with a new skill, Tjrpw Axe.
January 9th, 2015 Bosses:
- Sarudon the Earthborn now drops Wyrmjaw. If anyone wants to redo the gfx, feel free to show Jiroxys7 your submissions.
- Ancient InfeX-Mas has had its SP and Water affinity lowered, and its power increased and frostplague returned.
- It now requires level 30 to use as to not compete with The InfeX-Mas at lower levels.
January 7th, 2015 Freelance:
- Spirit Wolves have had their HP reduced by 75%. This will not affect how many hits will kill them.
- Spirit Wolves are no longer counted as PvE entities. Skills that deal extra damage in PvE will no longer deal more damage to them.
- Spirit Wolves are immune to damage mods.
- Fist Proficiency has been strengthened, and it has lost its crit damage limitations.
January 7th, 2015 2 Handed Swords:
- 2 Handed Swords have been rebalanced a bit. Stats could change and we would appreciate feedback.
- Geyser's damage has been lowered by 30%.
- Geyser now checks to see if the target is on actual water rather than if they are swimming. This should solve issues of Flood doubling its damage.
January 6th, 2015 General:
- Champion's prefix has lost its defense down stat, and it's dodge has been changed to accuracy.
- Manastalker's prefix now gives critical chance.
- Flurry now has a windup time before starting the slashes.
January 1st, 2015 Freelance:
- Scrappy now breaks only 50% armor, down from 100%.
- Knife Throw no longer deals critical damage 100% of the time.
- Chronoblast's damage has been increased by 50%.
- Time Walk's base damage has been lowered.
December 31st, 2014 Event Shop:
- There is a new tornado costume in the event shop for 150 EP.
- Scavenger Token stacks now max at 20 per player, down from 100.
December 29th, 2014 Atlamancer:
- Hoodoo now creates 2 less spires.
- Hoodoo can now be CMP'd to gain up to 6 more spires.
December 27th, 2014 General:
- Werewolves can now put levels into mage.
- Hoodoo's hitbox has been corrected, and can also now be hit by projectiles.
December 26th, 2014 Freelance:
- A bug that caused skill mastery to fail to remove 2nd tier passives when forgetting 3rd tier skills has been patched. The passive will now properly be removed from players. Skills have been reset for this update.
- Breath of Life's cast time is no longer reduced with light affinity.
- Chronoblast's base damage has been halved.
- Chronoblast deals pushback instead of Stasis.
- A bug where Time Walk still gave a Haste buff with Time Warp has been fixed.
- A bug where Scrappy was still giving its 20% dodge boost when hit has been fixed.
- Mark of Suffering has been replaced with a new skill, Mark of Pestilence.
December 24th, 2014 Freelance:
- The Elemental Vitality buff's maxmimum absorbtion has been slightly reduced. It now also factors in SP for its value.
- Elemental Aspect's physical damage bonus has been given the same treatment. Lower SP means a lower bonus.
December 23rd, 2014 Avenger:
- Retreat can now be used with katanas and pinwheels again, and still cannot be used when unarmed(disarmed as well)
- Photosynthesis's HP regen has been halved.
- Breath of Life's healed amount now factors in SP and Light Affinity. Having neither will result in reduced heals.
- Healing Proficiency's description has been fixed.
- An unlisted feature of Messenger of God is now properly shown in its description. Having this passive will allow Breath of Life to heal more on other targets (besides the caster) who are at or below 15% HP.
- Time Walk is now a dark spell instead of a light spell (whoops!)
- Time Walk's base damage has been lowered.
- Chronoblast's base damage has been lowered.
- Chronoblast's damage can now be deflected. The debuff will still be applied.
- White Cross and Faithful Prayer (both player and pet versions) are now affected by SP and LA. As with Breath of Life listed above, having no SP or Light Affinity will result in weaker spells than before.
- Flesh Ripper's bleed, slow, and defense-based damage have each been reduced.
- Dragonic Fury now has an internal modifier. The more frequently the blast activates during a short span of time, the weaker it gets. At its weakest, it deals 1/4 of its base damage.
- Dragonic Fury's damage has been lowered a bit.
- Spellweaving's mana storm now lasts 6 seconds, down from 8.
- The damage stored in spellweaving is now multiplied by a power of 0.95. This causes diminishing returns on the damage.
December 20th, 2014 Ranger:
- Imbues have been reactivated.
- Viper Bite no longer works with bows.
- Retreat's mana cost has been lowered to 25.
- Dash's mana cost has been lowered to 24.
- The Incinerate debuff has had its damage reduced by 20%, and its ticks halved.
- A bug with Elemental Vitality that affected damage received by the player and its damage text should be fixed now.
- Elemental Aspect's light spells have been added (whoops!)
December 19th, 2014 Freelance:
- The base slow inflicted by Algor Mortis has been reduced to 30%, down from 50%. As before, Dark embrace increases this value by 10%.
- Spellpower (or the lackthereof) now affects spells cast by Elemental Appeal.
- Flurry is now a channel skill and has a high MP cost for every swing.
- Impale is no longer an auto-hit attack.
- Retreat can no longer be used with Katanas or Pinwheels.
- Dash now requires a Katana or Pinwheel.
- Bows and Crossbows can now be used by Avenger.
December 18th, 2014 Freelance:
- A bug that allowed Bless's buffs to return MP without Messenger of God has been fixed.
- The MP cost of Bless has been halved.
- Breath of Life and Bless cannot consume Manasurge.
- Geoshock Enchant now grants immunity to stuns equal to its stun duration.
- Geoshock's MP cost has been lowered from 275, down to 185.
- Headshot cannot be cast while swimming.
- Headshot's normal damage has been halved. The amount it deals while targeted remains the same.
- Headshot now displays a sparkle on the user's arrow to indicate that the stance is active.
- Headshot will no longer display information on hidden players.
- Chronoblast's Stasis duration has been halved.
- Hammer Throw's spin attack deals half damage. Thrown damage remains the same.
December 17th, 2014 Freelance:
- For the time being, /smgui will be accessible for all players on Freelance. This WILL be reverted in the near future.
- Freelance's damage has been increased by approximately 42.85%
- The new Freelance update is out! It has been released a bit sooner than expected, so there may be some bugs here and there. Please report them to Jiroxys7 if you find any.
- An extensive list of updated features can be found here:
- While the new Freelancer Sigil quest is not yet complete, those who have it can equip it and cast Skill Mastery to open the smgui window.
- Fireball has been changed to use a new projectile system.
December 14th, 2014 Ranger:
- All imbues have been disabled until further notice.
- Rozmong and Evil Scarab Scythe now have a base crit of 9, up from 4. And have lost 20 power.
December 12th, 2014 Due to glitches which have been giving some players several dozen wobby chests at a time, the following restrictions have been temporarily put into place: You may only carry the specified amount of Wobby chests. Any additonal chests will automatically be removed from your inventory. -50 regular Wobby Chests -15 Golden Wobby Chests -2 Legendary Wobby Chests
December 11th, 2014 Weapons: Rozmong now has +14 Dark Affinity and has had its power increased to 200. Events: Bushes now have a chance to drop Christmas Presents! These may be swapped out at a later date with new presents, so stay tuned!
December 9th, 2014 General:
- All weapons now have a base Crit Chance.
- The Critical Rate formula has been changed. Your total chance is now your base crit chance times your total increased critical rating.
- Luck now increases your critical rating by 1% per luck.
- Luck has also been normalized to be a 0-4 stat per level, rather than 0-2.
- All classes that use critical hits have new base stats.
- Luck cmp has been changed to the same as the other stats.
- Critical Damage bonus from Luck has been halved.
- Weapon Proficiencies now increase your critical rating by 10% per cmp with crit weapons.
- All prefixes for armor in the Rogue to Obsidian set have 16-26% increased critical rating.
- All suffixes for armor in the Fortune to Kirin set have 10-40% increased critical rating.
- Artifact: Wind now increases critical rating by 45%, 60% if wind embraced.
- Perfect Strike now increases critical rating by 100%.
- Impact Stab now increases critical rating by 60%.
- The passive nerf to crit damage on equipped strength weapons has been removed.
December 6th, 2014 Bladeweaver:
- Dispatch with cold blade has been changed to make a small, fast ticking, ground aoe.
- Miasma is now learned at 2 Dark Knight.
- Blight and Plague have been removed.
- Monk combo skills and Runeprowler marks now use your actual attack range, instead of a static value.
December 6th, 2014 Warrior:
- Berserker Stacks will no longer be generated from swinging a chainmace at nothing or from slashing bushes.
- Eclipse Blade's power has been lowered from 155 to 138.
- Raijin's power has been lowered from 158 to 128.
- Dualblades now double hit 50% of the time instead of 33%.
December 3rd, 2014 GUI
- Scaling stats now show up in /lookups at the level they are for your level.
December 2nd, 2014 General:
- Your average DPS is now displayed in the status menu.
- Marauder Blade has been opened up to Gladiator and Dark Knight.
- Obsidian prefix has been changed, it now gives crit damage, but less crit chance and damage percentage than before.
- Rogue prefix now drops along with the other tier 4 class prefixes.
- Pathfinder's and Bladedancer's prefixes now drop along with the other tier 2 class prefixes.
- Imperial prefix no longer removes 100 MP.
- Axe power has been returned to normal.
- Warrior skills now scale with attack speed and prevent resetting attacks.
- Whirlwind now scales with weapon range, and it's animation has been fixed.
December 1st, 2014 Bug Fixes:
- Fixed an issue where the nation Scavenge II buff would always be counted as Scavenge I.
- You can no longer get Daisy weapons from normal Wobby Chests. Instead, you can now pull Wobby gear from them at a lower rate.
- Magmatic Ring can now be obtained from Golden Wobby Chests!
- Doubled pull rate of staff wings on Golden Wobby Chests.
- You can now pull staff wings from regular Wobby Chests at the old rate.
- Scavenger Token can now be pulled from both kinds of Wobby Chests. You can stack the effect multiple times by using more than one.
November 30th, 2014 Events: -A Wild Wobby has appeared! Quick, take him down!
-Wobby is an NPC you can kill for some nice loot, but be careful, he returns the damage you deal to him based on the amount of health that's left. -Wobby drops: *5 new weapons *A NEW racial stone, Flourishing Crystal *A new vanity item, Particle Toy *3 Staff Wing items
Good luck to all who participate November 26th, 2014 Freelance: Chronoblast's 1% hp cut and 2% mp cut procs have been removed.
November 20th, 2014 F3 Options Menu: -You are now able to toggle particle, weather, and light effects in the F3 options menu.
November 20th, 2014 Events: -Red Rover 2 has been finished and released! A more balanced version of Red Rover which is also easier to host for the Events Team.
November 19th, 2014 Bladeweaver: -Cold Blade's chill duration has been lowered from 3 seconds to 1.5 seconds, the potency gain's value has been lowered from 1.5 to 1, and the max stacks has been raised from 3 to 8. -Discharge's power has been raised from 30 to 60, and Fire Discharge has been lowered from 100 to 60 power. -Wind Walk now scales with 30% of your attack speed instead of 40%, but it's projectile duration is now 1.25 seeconds, instead of 1 second. -Wind Walk's hitbox has been improved with bigger weapons. Blessing of Daisy: -Fixed an issue where the new champion wasn't properly being healed after gaining the buff.
November 18th, 2014 Wings: -The Wing item shop now has a button which lets you try on a temporary version of what you currently have selected in the interface. Better late than never!
Fallen Siren: -Ventus Gale now drops from Fallen Siren
November 17th, 2014 Bladeweaver: -The 15% damage bonus on Bladeweaving has been removed. -Artifact: Fire's cmp damage effect has gained the 15% damage bonus from Bladeweaving. -Artifact: Wind's attack speed bonus has been raised from 8% per artifact to 13% per artifact. (This also increases speed of Wind Walk)
November 11th, 2014 Gladiator: -Victory Cry and Battle Cry now share a 3 second cooldown to stop the stacking of the buffs due to server lag.
November 4th, 2014 NPC Shops: Buy Back items now have individual timers, items that have been in the buy back state for half an hour will be removed.
November 3nd, 2014 Stat Window: -You can now hold down CTRL or hold down the right mouse button in the stats window to show the names of all your equipment at once. -Right clicking the equipment icons in the stats window will now open up the information window for that piece of equipment
NPC Shops: -You can now shift click to sell multiple rows when selling items to an NPC shop. The input quantity to sell will be applied to all selected items. -NPC Shops now also have a buy back feature to rebuy items you sold for the price that you sold them. If you haven't sold anything within the past 30 minutes your Buy Back storage will be cleared.
General: -When you are killed, if the player has a Graal# it will instead show a Community name if applicable.
Freelance: -Chronoblast MP drain no longer affects players when in a PvE level.
November 2nd, 2014 -A reminder to all players. If you are caught participating with a hacker in any way, ie. farming with them, you are just as guilty as them and will be punished accordingly.
October 23rd, 2014 Dragoon: -Frigid Breath now has a .5 second cast time.
Bladeweaver: -The Bladeweaving skill now gives a 15% boost to your base melee damage, allowing it to hit the same damage as a Gladiator in the same gear.
October 22nd, 2014 Dungeons: -Players will now be able to pass through each other in dungeons naturally. This may result in bugs so won't be permanent if things do not work properly. Rebirth Skills: -Phantasm's cast time has been reduced from 40 to 25. -Rebirth's base cooldown has been reduced from 20 minutes to 13 minutes.
October 15th, 2014 -To give battlechanters more weapon options while leveling, a level 30 earth flute now drops at Elves
October 16th, 2014 Blessing of Daisy Event: -Weapon drop rates have been changed to the following:
- NORMAL Chests: .25%. This now INCLUDES the new weapons
- GOLDEN Chests: .65%.
October 15th, 2014 -Necroxis has been enabled the correct way. He is summoned using bait purchased with candy and will properly drop to all participants (limited to 1 drop per PC ID)
October 12th, 2014 System: -Opening the skill menu now cancels any spells that are being cast. Monk: -Monks are no longer Captain Falcon. Yeszz!
October 11th, 2014 System: -The Skill Menu should now properly display cast times. This should fix the error where spells that were not instant were being displayed as instant.
Freelance: -Chronoblast and Time Walk now have a higher base damage, and won't lose as much damage when stacking the opposite affinity. -Time Walk's hit area has been shrunk by 20%.
Monk: -Monks are now Captain Falcon, will yell "Falcon PUNCH!" when using Dragon Fang and "Show me ya moves!" upon getting a kill.
October 10th, 2014 CTF:
- All summoned Pets are now automatically released upon grabbing the flag if you aren't a Summoner.
Freelance: -Flèche has been replaced with an identical skill, Sonic Assault.
October 9th, 2014 Freelance: -Unfortunately it appears that someone had tried to 'fix' Fléche by replacing it with "Fleche", a nonexistant skill. Fléche was not broken, so I am not sure why this change was made, and I am not sure who made the change to begin with. I regret to inform the players who have been affected by this that for some reason the hotfix that was attempted to restore the old skill will not work. However, the incorrect skill will remove itself from your skill menu. As a consequence, the only current solution to fix your skill is to un-learn Fléche if you have it by right-clicking it in the skill menu, and then finding a Bladeweaver to learn it from again.
October 6th, 2014 Blessing of Daisy Event:
- Yet another change has occured!
-The Golden Chest drop chance has been REMOVED from the normal cooldown! You can get this drop as much as you want, if the RNG gods play in your favor. -Players who have a chest cooldown do NOT count towards the kill count. The best example of this would be as follows:
Player A gets the buff (Kill Count: 15) Player B gets the buff (Kill Count: 14) Player C gets the buff (Kill Count: 13) Player A gets the buff (Kill Count: 13) Player D gets the buff (Kill Count: 12)
-There is now a 30 45 minute cooldown between rounds. -There can no longer be more than one Daisy buff active at a time. -Max kill count has been limited to 15 per round due to golden chests being taken off the chest cooldown.
- Batarang has been lowered to 65 EP.
- A wild Noobarang has appeared! Get it now in the shop for 65 EP!
September 25th, 2014 Avenger:
- Rapid Strikes damage has been reduced from 80% weapon damage to 65% weapon damage for non-dexterity weapons.
- Typhore's Rage & Frost Javelin are now an average of physical damage and elemental damage instead of pure elemental damage.
- Scythe Reap's cooldown has been increased by 7 seconds.
September 18th, 2014 Event: Blessing of Daisy
- Blessing of Daisy now has a 7.5% chance to drop a Golden War Chest and gains the following bonuses:
-Has an increased drop rate for all items except mounts and follow-mes. -All armor drops have a 100% chance for a prefix AND a suffix. -Drops THREE new weapons!
- The normal daisy chest has had the Katars drop chance changed from .01% to .1%.
September 10th, 2014 Bladeweaver
- Wind Walk update 2: The projectile life has been raised from .8 seconds to 1 second.
- Wind Walk update: It's aoe now becomes bigger with weapon attack range, and it's movement speed becomes faster with weapon attack speed.
- Vortex has been replaced with the skill Wind Walk, which sends out a projectile based on your weapon damage. Casting it again will warp you to the projectile.
- The warp on dispatch has been replaced by Vortex.
- The cmp Unleash has been readded, and it now lowers the cooldown of Wind Walk if you do not warp to it.
August 31st, 2014 Summoner -Spirit Hawk CMP now restores 3.3% of pet's MP per CMP level. General Manasurge no longer works with melee skills with a charge time.
August 30th, 2014 After all these years we've finally suppressed the power of Abraxis and made his lair properly read as a dungeon level.
NPC shops now have Search bar that also acts as an exlusion list. For example if you put -Archmage's, -Battlemaster's, -Defender's in the search bar those prefixes will now be shown. You can also use -*Eternal Night to make suffixes not appear. Using it this way you can use Regal, -of to show only plain Regal.
August 29th, 2014 Storage and Inventory now have search bars. Starting a search with * will scan for items that possess the text following it. Example: *Borea will find Axe of Borea.
August 28th, 2014
- The user interface is undergoing modifications in design and functionality. If there are bugs anywhere, please let one of the staff members know about it in a PM!
Blessing of Daisy Event
- The stats given by the buff have been changed.
-Now gives a 130% boost in health. -Resistances to damage sources have been removed. -Damage boost reduced by 15%.
- This may or may not be reverted in the future depending on community input.
August 24rth, 2014
- The tunnel network underneath Agara has been changed to make more sense topographically, and travels across the island faster.
August 22nd, 2014
- You will no longer be locked into combat when someone has you targetted. Instead, damaging another player will set your timer back to 10 seconds instead of 5 seconds.
This update is subject to further change in the future.
August 21st, 2014
- /targetclosestplayer will no longer target your own pets.
- Just a reminder that in preparation for the Freelance update, the Pet GUI has been changed. It's currently been stripped of its buttons as the new version will not utilize them.
August 20th, 2014
- Damnation ganis don't look terrible anymore.
- Pet GUIs now have a red tint for HP and a blue tint for MP.
August 18th, 2014 Freelance
- Armor Mastery's Set Bonus buff now specifies the bonus you are receiving as well as the relevant armor category.
- The skill Bladeweaving now automatically adds the second artifact when using Artifact skills.
- New cmp: Blade Charge - Every 7/5/3 seconds your blade gains a charge, causing your next attack to burst in magic of your blade imbue's element.
- All the elemental charges have been replaced with an automatic version in cmp form.
August 17th, 2014 Congrats to Aarian/whatzgoingon for joining the GP team! ..Once we figure out how to add her.
- Paralyze now immobolizes a target when it ticks instead of stunning. The immobile period is the same duration as the stun was.
- The low-level damage reduction has been changed. It now only applies to levels 1-15, and the damage reduction starts at 25%. It is still reduced by about 1.66% per level. Again, this may be removed in the future as PvE is improved.
August 16th, 2014 Players within the 1-30 level range will now have the damage they take from baddies reduced. It starts at 50% reduction, and is reduced by about 1.66% per level. This may or may not be a temporary change.
August 14th, 2014 Seryl Island has been temporarily closed for a complete renovation.
August 11th, 2014 Freelance
- Power Stomp's Stagger proc debuff now has its own gani.
Pets A bug that allowed tagged guild/nation members to damage ally pets has been fixed.
- Party messages will now properly display community names if applicable.
- Updated to work with aggro tables as well.
August 11th, 2014 Misc
- All sparring buildings now link to the main sparring center, instead of individual levels.
- Damage/Crit/SP Compensation has been readjusted.
- Tempest Volley's ranged attack now shoots weightless arrows just like its AoE attack.
- Tempest Volley's AoE now holds you in place for its duration and has a spinning animation added.
- Berserk's buff description has had its spelling corrected.
Paladin A PvE damage bonus has been added to Purify. This should help boost their PvE aggro generation a bit. Purify's damage has been returned to normal, and its aggro generation with Barrier has been increased. The amount it generates should be equivalent to how much it generated with the above change.
August 10th, 2014 Scout
- Acuminate has a 1 second cooldown.
- A major error that caused Fist Proficiency to greatly reduce critical damage with other weapons has been fixed.
- Turns out Mark of Suffering's old effect was never removed. It made you lose about 3% of your max HP each time you attacked. This has been fixed.
It may end up having another change in effect, or being replaced in the update.
- Cascade now costs 50 MP, down from 150 MP.
August 7th, 2014 Freelance
- Bow Proficiency has had its damage modifier doubled. +14% up from +7%.
- Arrow Proficiency has had its crit rate modifier doubled. +10% up from +5%.
- Tempest Volley's ranged mode now shoots 50% more projectiles in the same time frame. Its AoE mode shoots twice as many projectiles in the same time frame.
- Due to its current power, as well as its absence in the planned Freelance update, Blood Sacrifice has been disabled.
August 7th, 2014
- Testing a feature that prevents your combat timer from counting down as long as a non-ally has you targetted.
- All instances of the word "targetted" and "targetting" have been changed to "targeted" and "targeting" respectively.
August 6th, 2014
- Goliath Roar has been buffed. 0.5s stun up from 0.3s. And your attack damage is now added to the damage it deals.
- Goliath Roar and War Cry have had their ranges fixed to match their graphic.
- Disrupt now deals damage.
- Comet Dive, when unboosted by Scorching Wing, will now get stronger the longer you remain airborne.
- Mark of Suffering's debuff description has been fixed, and both debuffs now have a unique icon.
- You are now completely immune to debuffs while using a jump skill.
August 4th, 2014
- Dread's functionality has been improved.
- Mist Shot now works in dungeons.
August 3rd, 2014 Monk:
- Dragon Fang now deals fire elemental damage instead of purely physical damage and it's bonus damage per combo level has been reduced from 60% to 30%.
July 19th, 2014 Weapons/Armor -Shiva's Charm had it's Chill Rating returned since the new effect didn't work. -Blade of Genocide now has a Blind Rating of 5%, down from 10% -Angelic Arch now has a Blind Rating of 3%, up from 1% -Dagger of Ra has had it's power increased to bring it in line with other daggers. -Ring of Achorite's HP and defense have been reduced by 66%.
July 16th, 2014
-Trial Accounts (as well as any other status that has the blue bar on the top of the screen) can now use /toggleguifix to fix the offset of the macro window as well as prevent the last message recieved from being hidden. -Also you can now view buffs a player is using with the equipment viewer.
July 13th, 2014
-Saej's Crystal Rain now places target circles on the ground where the crystals will land.
July 8th, 2014
-You can now use the /showoff <item> command to show off items that you have!
July 7th, 2014 Events Shop:
-You can now buy Batarang in the eventshop for 85ep.
July 1st, 2014 Thief:
-Deceitful Strike's slow has been increased per buff. -Sandswipe's cooldown has been reduced from 25 to 20 seconds.
*Axes have been reduced, some buffed, in their power to better
balance the gap between 1h offensive axes, Gaia Punisher, and 2h axes.
*Level 60 axes have had their stats changed to better balance
out the gap between each other.
June 30th, 2014 -You may use the /prestigeclasses command to generate a list of prestige classes you have unlocked so far. -The /help command has been updated with more commands. -The /equip <item> command can now be used to equip a specified item without requiring you to navigate through your inventory.
June 29th, 2014 Thief: -Thief's skill "Hookchain" has been renamed to "2chainz" -Thief base damage in PvP has been increased slightly.
Dungeon Update: -Forest Cavern mobs have had their base defense nerfed.
Freelance: -Freelance no longer has squished defense. -The type of armor equipped no longer boosts physical or magical defense. -Freelance base magic defense has been reduced. (The Set Bonus effects are still in place.)
*Essence drops have been returned to normal.
June 28th, 2014 Champ Update:
*Essence drops from Champ (Anchorage Dungeon) have been doubled
for a limited time.
June 26th, 2014 Saej & Ryzac Update:
*Drop rates are currently as followed: -Sword of the Trees 0.07% -War Cleaver 0.07% -All other weapons 0.1%
Joon 23st, 2014 Bladeweaver: The Reaver Strikes CMP has returned with an alternate effect. Dispatch no longer consumes your blade enchantments. Vortex no longer slows attack speed of enemies caught within.
Joon 21st, 2014
- Parry now removes Deflect, and Deflect now removes Parry. This is to fix an exploit where both could be active at the same time.
- You can now cast Parry or Deflect 0.25 seconds after its been cast to exit the stance early. However, currently this does not work if you are holding the arrow keys.
- Staff of Leandril now gives 12 SP, up from 1.
Joon 19th, 2014
- Aeromancer's "Scar" skill now properly deals damage as magical damage.
Joon 19th, 2014
- Discus of Gales, Hurricane Chakram, and Hell Circlet have all been combined into the skill Discus to tone down on the disk spam of pure casters.
- Bladeweaver has regained the skill Vortex.
Joon 16th, 2014
- Release Marks now properly puts Ser's Blessing on cooldown when used with Rule of Threes' marks.
- Runeprowler's cmp Avatar of Rul no longer lowers the global cooldown of marks while Runic Charge is active.
- Racial abilities that increase damage of an element (like Heat Affinity on Draconian) are no longer double dipping on physical, spell, and elemental damage types.
- Equipment like Ruby Stiletto now properly display their burn chance.
- The Quicken and Haste II changes have been reverted.
- Star Burst's gani has been fixed.
Joon 13th, 2014
- Battlechanter's Audial Focus cmp's cooldown has been raised from 8 to 12 seconds.
- Necromancer's Lich's Explosion's power has been lowered from 120 to 80.
- Malice Coil's duration has been lowered from 6 to 2 seconds, and the cooldown has been lowered from 20 to 10 seconds.
Joon 11th, 2014 Battlechanter:
- Siren's Serenade:
-Cooldown increased from 5 seconds to 25 seconds. This was done due to 100% uptime because of the 8 second buff duration (with CMPs). -Damage output debuff amount changed from 50% to 35%.
- The immunity to BC debuffs after being hit with one has been raised to 20 seconds (up from 15) and is now visible in the form of a buff named "Tuned Out".
Joon 8th, 2014 Battlechanter:
- Chrono's Canto:
-The defense debuff given by this skill has been changed from 43% at level 60 to 25% regardless of level.
Joon 7th, 2014 Timeweaver:
-The movement speed boost has been lowered for Light embrace by 25%. -Dark embrace no longer receives nerfed movement speed bonuses over other affinities. -The aura buff given to party members has had the effect increased by 10% to compensate for loss.
- Haste II:
-The movement speed boost has been lowered for Light embrace by 25%. -Light embrace no longer receives a 2 second duration bonus. -Dark embrace no longer receives nerfed movement speed bonuses over other affinities.
Zodiac Weekly Tournament:
- The 1v1 Tourney will be hosted today! For local tournament times, please check the Events Center statue room.
Joon 5th, 2014
- A bug that caused Zombie's Swarm Mentality to trigger when non-partied zombies were nearby has been fixed.
Joon 3rd, 2014
- Draconians can now become thieves, and Seraphim can now become scouts.
- ~Mancers can no longer be races of their opposite element.
- You may no longer party with alt accounts nor join the CTF queue with them. Only one at a time.
- Meltdown debuffs now have a persisting animation.
Joon 2nd, 2014
- Nation Buffs now scale with how many forts you own total. You must still own the specific fort for each buff however.
- The territories button in the Nation GUI works again.
May 31th, 2014
- Instant skill that have a cooldown now have a script in place that should prevent glitched multicasts. The global .1 second cast prevention has been removed.
May 27th, 2014
- Spells cannot be cast 0.1 seconds after using an instant spell.
May 22nd, 2014
- The new clock can be enabled/disabled with the command /toggle clock.
- The backround transparency can also be adjusted with /clocktrans <0 to 1> higher number results in lower** (changed to match /partytrans command better) transparency.
May 21th, 2014 Freelance:
- All freelance pets (should) now have a 4 second wait time in between skills.
- They will also wait to cast the skill next in line until the 4 seconds are up and the casting conditions for the skill are met. Rather than selecting a different one at random.
- The exception to this is if the skill next in line is still on cooldown. In which case they will queue the next available skill.
- Lastly, pet attack speeds have been halved. The exception is the fire pet's Overheat buff.
There is a new system for the pets planned, and will eventually be tested. But this should help alleviate some of the issues for the moment.
May 16th, 2014
- Non-integer numbers should now correctly be displayed to the nearest hundredth in lookup menus. (e.g. 0.684725 will be displayed as 0.68 instead of just 0)
Zodiac Weekly Tournament:
- Don't forget that the 2v2 tourney is being hosted tomorrow; Make sure you have a partner!
May 15th, 2014
- Dagger of Ra is now a Light based weapon instead of Dark.
- A bug has been fixed which caused Mark of Suffering to affect DoTs and magic damage.
May 14th, 2014
- Current has had its total damage reduced by ~80-100 in complete endgame armor.
May 13nd, 2014 Scout:
- Overdraw now properly stuns.
- Dread now functions as a semi-channel. You have to hold down the button for the full duration to place clouds, and if you tap your macro it explodes them now.
- Throw Dagger has been renamed to Blade Toss.
- The May 12th Throw Dagger update has also been applied to Knife Throw.
- Dragon Breath:
-Scales 50% less. This results in ~200 less damage allround in 4/4 19 Wind Affinity Regal. -Regained 5% base damage. (only 20% less damage) Battlechanter:
- Many of the non-flute skills have had their MP costs lowered.
- Chrono's Canto has had it's base time reduced to 4 seconds, down from 8.
- Sunlight has been replaced by Sacred Flora.
-There is no difference between the skills, other than the graphics.
May 12th, 2014
- Throw Dagger's spread using Katar type weapons has been lowered by 40%, and the damage with katars for the skill is no longer lowered by 40%.
May 10th, 2014 Bloodlust:
- Re-enabled! Have fun!
- All aspects except movement speed have been removed.
-This is because the concept of "I can kill stuff, so let's make me kill stuff faster" is dumb.
- Dragon Breath has had all damage reduced by 25%
- Zephigorn's Whisper has had all damage reduced by 25%
Zodiac Weekly Tournament:
- The Classic 1v1 Tourney will be hosted today! For local tournament times, please check the Events Center statue room.
May 8th, 2014 Wildfire: Merlins Charme now properly adds damage.
May 6th, 2014 Damage ticks from DoT effects can no longer be blocked.
April 24th, 2014 Zodiac Monthly Tournament The first tournament for the 1v1 Standard statue will begin next Saturday(May 3rd). For local tournament times, please check the Events Center statue room.
Times have been updated to provide a better time schedule for our European players.
April 21st, 2014 Naiad:
- Flood can no longer be casted while under the effects of stuns or binds.
April 18th, 2014 Easter is here and with it comes eggs!
Scattered around Escalus, Leandril, Drawde, and Alseus will be a golden egg, which spawns every 15 minutes. Pick it up and use it to obtain awesome items!
April 15th, 2014 Freelance:
- Additional damage granted via Spelldrain now caps at a value equal to 8% max HP.
- Mislead now correctly reverses direction while maintaining any speed boosts, but will reverse every 1.5 seconds.
April 8th, 2014 Freelance:
- SP given via the GB fltype has been reduced by approximately 6.65%
- Investing in a stat matching your compensation stat (e.g. SP for GB which gives SP based on your crit damage) will now give a small return rather than not giving anything at all.
April 1st, 2014
- All priest heals have been increased in base spell power.
AlenV6 now owns the island of Agara. You are now required to pay him tribute in the event that you should use the island.
March 28th, 2014 Dungeon Update:
- Drop rates for all level 60 dungeons have been increased.
March 27th, 2014 Dungeons Update:
- Instance timers have be reset to 30 minutes for the following:
-Timeweaver Dungeon -Pyramid Dungeon -Ssuorrvlos' Lair
March 24th, 2014 Dark Knight:
- DoTs no longer trigger Shadowguard
March 17th, 2014
- Insignia of the Blade's affinities have all been replaced by 8 natural affnity and 6% haste.
- Black Hole and Time Jump now both trigger stasis jumps.
- Black Hole's suction has been significantly reduced.
March 15th, 2014
- Timeweaver's Black Hole now does less damage per tick.
- Timeweaver's Black Hole has a higher MP cost, with a higher cooldown.
March 14th, 2014
- Crocodile Dungeon now has stairs outside of its entrance.
March 10th, 2014
- Blessing of Ascent's bonus has been lowered by 33%.
- Affinity scaling has been changed from 6% of weapon power to 5%.
- All weakness status effects have been lowered from +600 damage taken to +400 damage taken, and the percentage portion of the effect remains the same.
March 3rd, 2014
- You can no longer toggle your instrument if you can't perform an attack.
- Current now recalculates the damage of all active currents as a whole when they fire in unison.
- Giant's Lullaby is no longer improved by the cmp Phantom Song.
- An issue with a missing image resulting in some players being unable to see the light that appears on stealthed players when using Detection skills has been resolved. Those skills should now work properly for everyone.
March 1st, 2014
- Current's power has been raised back to 17.
- Crush no longer has a freeze time after being cast.
- All shield effects now update their remaining damage absorption in real time.
Atlamancer: New cmp: Absorption: Adds 10/20/30% damage dealt by crush to any Granite Shells applied to yourself.
~Mancers: All ~Mancers cmps have been disabled and removed. ~Mancers now also have normal defense. This is to lower the damage gap between mages and mancers, since there is no reason for one to have more powerful spells than the other. Mancers will be recieving their own unique cmps and additional spells in the near future.
- The 15% damage cut has been removed from this class.
- Explosion II has been removed.
- Firestorm's duration has been lowered from 15 to 8, and cooldown has been raised to 24 seconds. It also now counts as magic and fire damage.
- Ignite's duration has been increased from 8 to 15 seconds, and time between ticks has been increased from 2 to 3 seconds.
- Flame Bellow's duration has been lowered from 8 to 6 seconds, time between ticks has been lowered from 2 to 1 second, and power has been lowered from 18 to 11.
February 25th, 2014
- Rejoice, /checkqueue works again.
- Bolt's tick frequency is now .75 instead of .5 and it's damage ratio on the ticks has been lowered from 20% to 14%.
- Current's cast time has been raised from .2 to .25 and power has been lowered from 17 to 14.
February 24th, 2014
- Click-to-Cast skills' targeting can now be cancelled by right clicking.
- Moving targetable ground aoes (like crush and grave chill) no longer bug out.
- Global cooldown between spells with cast times is now affected by the cast time of the spell and your spell haste.
February 23rd, 2014
- Mages and Aquamancers have gained the skill Current.
- Aquamancers have lost the skill Sapphire Shard.
- Crush's damage now does less damage the farther away your target is to the middle of the reticle, up to a max of 50% less damage.
- Chill's cmp now only lowers the cooldown by 3 seconds instead of 9.
- Star Burst has had its splash damage on pets reduced to 1/3.
February 22nd, 2014 Timeweaver:
- Chill and Acid Blast have been removed.
- Bolt no longer has a cooldown.
- Jade Shard has been removed.
- Ruby Shard has been removed.
- Shatter: The cap per absorption effect has been lowered from 4500 to 3333.
- Topaz Shard has been removed.
- Crush and Acid Blast's levels have been swapped.
- Crush is no longer an auto-hit type skill, instead its a moving target ground aoe and has no cooldown.
- Rock Shards cmp now has an 8 second cooldown.
- Crush is no longer an auto-hit type skill, instead its a moving target ground aoe and has no cooldown.
- Bolt no longer has a cooldown.
- Stormbringer no longer lowers bolt's cooldown, but instead increases the frequency of the bolt strikes.
February 21st, 2014 Atlamancer:
- Shatter: The cap per absorption effect has been raised from 3333 to 4500.
February 20th, 2014 Battlechanter:
- Harmonic Shriek's silence time has been changed.
-The Phantom Song CMP now only adds 1.25 seconds per, down from 2 seconds per.
February 18th, 2014 Battlechanter:
- Nocturne of Revenants has lost 20% damage.
February 17th, 2014 Atlamancer:
- Scaling of Shatter has been raised from 5% to 50% per absorption effect, and the cap per absorption effect has been lowered from 10,000 to 3333.
- Hoodoos now properly shatter again.
Freelance: The FL necro pet now correctly requires 25% of its max HP to cast Shield of Sinew. Up from 10%.
February 16th, 2014 Freelance: Critical hits dealt by pets now have orange crit text. >>Avatar of Frost
- Frozen Spire now only stuns when it erupts in PvE. Rather than continuously.
- Hail no longer has a chance to stun.
- Hail now breaks 16% armor for 2 seconds each tick.
- Hail now ignores 16% defense. Down from 100%
- Hail's base power is now higher. But the damage is overall weaker than it was previously.
February 14th, 2014 Valentines Day!
- Cupid weapons are for sale in the Events Shop for 100 EP each.
- Naiad can no longer be Aeromancer, Atlamancer, or Pyromancer.
- Pyromancer's have regained 20% of their damage. This is a test to see if any nerfs are needed for the class.
- Split Shot now toggles off every time you log out. This was done due to a Plate Splitter bug for a few players.
February 13th, 2014 Mark of the Ninth Year is viable for leveling once again.
Ranger MP costs of Traps now cost 50% less.
Monk Chakra now has no cast time. Chakra now has a cooldown of 60 seconds. Announcments If you find bugs and such. post them on the forums. We will do our best to fix said bugs. We DO read the forums contrary to popular belief.
February 11th, 2014 Freelance:
- Black Vortex now has a soft cap.
February 10th, 2014
- Projectiles similar to Dark Wave, Light Spear, etc, have been updated to be much more smoother and register hits better.
- Hurricane Chakram now bounces back toward your enemy when you slash it with your weapon, and you can have multiple bouncing at the same time.
February 9th, 2014 Race Update:
- Plate Splitter buff has been fixed not being consumed by multiple skills.
February 7th, 2014 Ranger:
- Earth imbue has gained 5% more corrosion for a total of 15%.
February 5th, 2014 Scout:
- Acuminate now effects Bows, as they are agility weapons.
- Bows are not agility weapons, they are dexterity weapons.
- Agility refers to your ability to be nimble in combat.
February 3rd, 2014 Bladeweaver:
- You can now PM the Server "bladeweaver" to get a list of the required items to unlock this class.
- The Ores have been removed the from the Bladeweaver unlock quest.
- Long term racial buffs (like Sanction of Oblivion) will grant the full bonus when effecting another of the same race instead of overwriting it with a diminished effect.
- Gladiators will no longer overwrite another Gladiator's own Cry.
- Gladiator Cries' buff IDs are now account specific. If Gladiator A casts Battle Cry and Gladiator B casts victory cry the party will have both buffs. However it is still restricted to one of each instance, 2 gladiators cannot both give battle cry.
February 2nd, 2014 System:
- The death animations now work properly.
January 31st, 2014 Warrior:
- Deterge now has a base length of 0 seconds of immunity while still cleansing debuffs, can be cast with 0 stacks, and reaches 5 seconds immunity length at 10 stacks.
January 30th, 2014 Dark Knight:
- The base damage of Soul Rip has been reduced.
- The damage bonus per point of Demon Calling has been reduced around ~45%.
January 28th, 2014 Bladeweaver:
-The frost bind was returned to its original state.
January 28th, 2014 G-Map Update:
- You no longer need a portal to get on to Edo/Jento/Fen.(For all you playerhouse creepers. You know who you are ;])
- Hell Circlet lost 10% damage
- Hurricane Chakram lost 15% damage (fixed)
- Discus of Gales lost 27% damage
- Spark Blade lost it's corrosion power.
- Dispatch now places a CD on the corrisponding blade skill when used.
-The bind when discharging water artifacts now breaks on 2 hits. AKA it's no longer an unlimited bind.
January 26th, 2014 Player Homes:
- The 'home' command is now fully functional! If you own a home, say "home" without the quotes.
- You can set the X/Y position where the "home" command warps you in, with the two following commands.
/homewarpx 'number' /homewarpy 'number'
- Remember to remove the quotes when entering the command. An example use of this command would be as follows:
- A summon for homes is in the works. Please be patient.
- Deterge's cost has been lowered from 15 to 10 and the immunity increased to 3 seconds.
- Smite's stun time has been reduced by .05 seconds per stack, making the highest possible stun time 2 seconds.
- Martyr's duration has been lowered to 15 seconds, down from 20 seconds.
- Body Throw lost .2 seconds of stun time.
- Tiger Claw lost .1 seconds of stun time.
January 21st, 2014 Paladin:
- Martyr has been reworked. Instead of reducing the casters HP to one and healing the party by 9999 it reduces the caster's HP by 25% of their max health and places an absorbtion shield on the party based on HP sacrificed and Light Affinity.
- Final Resort has been replaced with Deterge.
- Deterge requires and consumes 15 berserker stacks and removes the same debuffs that Final Resort grants immunity to.
- Light Eater's value has been reduced by 66% to properly reflect the CMP's description.
January 18th, 2014 Bladeweaver:
- Artifact: Fire and Artifact: Water have been rebalanced.
January 18th, 2014
- Just a friendly reminder from staff. If a piece of your armor is bugged and not giving defense, or a stat, use the chat command '/updatemud <itemname>'. This system is case sensitive.
- Artifact: Fire and Artifact: Water have been rebalanced.
-is now an Aura skill, much like a stance. Max duration of 6 seconds. -the power of the haste has been redone to change with embrace. Light being strongest, and Dark being weakest. -has been changed to give half the skill effect on party members. Self buff not changed.
- Haste II:
-now acts like a second quicken. Changes based on embrace. Light being strongest, and Dark being weakest. -lasts longer. time increases more based on LA, and the duration penalty for DA has been reduced slightly.
- Black Hole:
-power has been changed, based on embrace. LA reduces damage by 15%, DA increases damage by 15% alongside lasting 1 second longer.
- Time Jump:
-power has been changed, based on embrace. LA reduces damage by 15%, DA increases damage by 15%
- Nova Cannon:
-power has been changed, based on embrace. DA reduces damage by 10%, LA increases damage by 10%
January 14th, 2014 Player Houses:
- Houses are now fully customizable by the player using an OLE.
- Prices for houses will change depending on location.
January 12th, 2014
- Esmir's Rod has lost its stat bonuses (10 int/stam) to match the other base staves.
January 9th, 2014 Fort Update:
- Freeport's city has had a very slight renovation, removing mushrooms and opening space around the center flag.
- Escalus Forest has been renovated, moving the flag slightly to a more open area. Crafting trees, mushrooms, and bushes have been removed to provide an easier path.
- Evil Scarab Scythe has lost 20% crit damage, 3% curse rating and gained a small amount of strength int and DA.
January 7th, 2014 Blaster Update:
- Blaster's Mode 1 now has less freeze time.
- Blaster's Mode 2 now shoots 1 more pellet and has slightly less freeze time.
- Mark of Pains Weakness debuff now only lasts 6 seconds, down from 8.
January 4th, 2014, 2013 Skill Update:
- Feedback, a skill for Battlechanter, has had its damage buffed. It now scales with Wind affinity and strength.
-The cooldown has been raised to 12, up from 8, to compensate for the damage gained.
- Weapon speeds have been (more or less) globalized, and are as follows:
-2 handed:.65 -Axes:.65 -Bows:.45 -Crossbows:.65 -Daggers:.33 -Dualblades:.45 -Guitars:.575 -Flutes:.36 -Harps:.4 -Katanas:.365 -Katars:.33 -Maces:.55 -Other:.33 (AT, PoD) -Morningstars:.65 -Pinwheels:.45 -Scythes:.55 -Spears:.45 -Staves:.45 -Swords:.45
- Guitars have been changed from .6 to .575
January 2nd, 2014 Nations: Fort Doors are now immune to damage for 1 hour after being successfully capture/defended.
January 1st, 2014
- Kemuri Beru now blinds npcs.
- Hell Circlet, Discus of Gales, and Hurricane Chakram now hit npcs.
- Hell Circlet has lost 5 power, and 1 range. Its range is also more accurate.
- The bonus MP from gaining over 255 intelligence has been removed, and MP now scales the same throughout all values of intelligence.
- You also no longer lose 9 MP from the formula for no reason.
- Cyclone Dagger has lost its large critical damage, and now has normal stats instead.
December 29th, 2013 Class Update: Avenger:
- Avenger's MP Costs have been lowered.
- Warrior's skill Glory now has a base duration of 6 seconds, while the potency of the Berserker Stacks was nerfed.
- Summoner's skill Summon Ally has had it's cast time reduced.
- A bug has been fixed with the Disc skills for Bladeweaver which allowed infinite attack speed.
- Zombie's skill Cannibalize has been altered.
-It now is not interupted upon hit, alongside Feasted lasting 60 seconds.
December 28th, 2013 General Updates:
- Staves, Harps, and Katars(attacks) now show shields!
-This means the shield in your tailor skill, not a new item. Sorry if that wasn't made clear.
Pyromancer's damage has been temporarily lowered by 30%.
Assassin - Waylay can now be used with pinwheels.
- Wing items have been enabled again. The initial animation has been disabled, due to the lag it would cause if rascal players spammed it.
December 27th, 2013 Class Updates:
- Necromancer - Dread now only silences on the first hit, and it's over time ticks have been lowered 80%.
- Dark Knight - Shadow Swipe's ticks have been slowed from once every second to once every 1.2 seconds to match it's animation.
The damage has also been lowered significantly.
- Dark Knight - Blight now ticks it's first tick instantly.
- Wolven Howl's duration has been increased from 5 seconds to 7 seconds.
- Fort doors:
-Now regen 2% HP per second(2x faster)
- Area flags:
-Now regen 3% HP per second(3x faster)
- The Nation member cap has been raised to 30.
-Leandril is no longer a public nation.
December 26th, 2013
- Wing cosmetic items have been disabled until further notice.
- Entering water while in combat and under 15% HP or <= 8k HP will now put you on a 6 second drown timer. If you fail to exit the water before that time is up, you will die.
-In addition, the timer goes back up while out of water and at the same rate. So if you try to constantly swim between plots of land to avoid being hit, you will eventually drown.
- You can now use '/togglefriendly:minor heal' to only allow it to be used on allies.
December 25th, 2013 Christmas News:
- When you log on, you will receive a single gift from the staff team here at zodiac!
-You must be Gold, Classic, Or have had a Gold account at one time to receive a gift. -You can only receive one gift per account, and the Present itself is not tradeable. The items inside, however, are tradeable!
- Merry Christmas everybody! Hope you all enjoy your holiday.
- The Christmas Events, such as bushes and login presents, have been discontinued.
- Hope you all had a nice month!
- All Weapons have lost the "excess fat" they've been accumulating. "Tank Weapons" have recieved the biggest hit. They are still viable as such.
December 24th, 2013 Events News:
- pighead will be hosting double ec events on the 26th!
- You can now use the '/togglepassiveicons' command to always hide your icon unless you have a guild tag on. (Instead of the server always changing you back from no icon to your nation icon)
- Wing animations are now removed upon stealthing.
December 22nd, 2013 General Update:
- A new vendor has arrived at the events shop, selling some neat new items! He'll be adding much more to his stock over the coming days!
- Burning wings have had their animation changed to a more "burning" look, and a new pair of wings has been released with the old red look. (If you wish for a change-out from Burning to Blood, *PM* Symmasolan)
- Stygian's Ethereal Form duration has been lowered from 6 seconds to 4 seconds.
Class Update: Gladiator:
- A new mp system is being tested on Gladiator.
- All the skills now cost a percentage of your base MP, this promotes using skills while leveling, and evens out the MP costs when playing with builds.
- Offensive skills have a more notably higher MP cost than defensives. This does not include basic attack offensive skills.
- Overall the MP costs have gone down significantly.
- Buff skills have by far the least amount of MP usage.
- Charge's cooldown has also been raised by 4 seconds.
- Fireball and Bolt now both use the new MP system as well.
- Bolt now only uses MP when the cast is finished, and the cooldown has been lowered to 3.
- Dragon Fang now burns bushes.
- Fist Mastery II no longer reapplies gaining combo to third hit combo skills.
- Swift Strike no longer causes the last hit of a combo to throw an additional punch, and will only work on a regular attack as originally intended.
December 19th, 2013 General Update:
- There is now a dance command! This will most likely be removed, in favor for an event item later on in the future.
To activate the animation, just say "/dance" without the quotes!
- Snowstorm Gani item has been added back in to the Events shop until Christmas is over! Come and get one of the most rare ganis on the server for 450 EP!
- Ctf map "thedepths" has been disabled due to a bug with Blaster CTF systems and Zodiac systems persisting at the same time on the map. Pardon our dust!
December 16th, 2013 Weapon Update: Clarion Fusillade is now a Bladeweaver Caster Sword.
December 15th, 2013 General Update: Respawn Points are now character specific and do not reset upon change character
Class Update: Altamancer: Hoodoo's HP Scaling is now doubled.
December 14th, 2013 Luck cmp has been reduced to 1/2/3/4/5, down from 3/6/9/12/15.
All races have been updated. You can find the information here: http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=11501.0
- 2h sword range was increased.
December 13th, 2013 Weapon Update:
- The "Bolt" weapon proc is now completely based on your wind affinity.
Class Update: Monk:
- Perfect Strike now passively triggers when you do not have a weapon equipped, and is removed if you equip a weapon.
Ki Amp is considered unarmed still!
- Spectral Verse now works as intended. Using the drain charges an attack that is used on your next basic attack with a flute instead
of the normal flute attack, draining more mana and doing damage based on the amount of mana you drained.
- The cooldown for Spectral Verse has been raised to 18 seconds as a result of this.
- Dragon Breath now has a quest to change the element between Wind, Water and Fire. (Hint: Crystals!)
- Zephigorn's bonus damage and DoT spreading for being used on a target afflicted with Dragon Burn is now based on the element of Dragon Breath.
- Frigid Breath is now water based and applies Icy Residue instead of binding.
- Throw Spear has been replaced with Frost Javelin. Frost Javelin also applies Icy Residue
- Icy Residue: Slows the target on first application. Applying it on a target already effected results in a bind.
- Some of Dragoon's damage formulas have been updated.
Warrior: Warrior no longer has the skill Bloodthirsty.
December 12th, 2013
- A christmas tree has been added outside of OSL to give the server some holiday spirit.
Class Mastery Points:
- Statistics now increase the cap for the effected stat by 2/4/6/8/10.
- Fire Trap now breaks binds when triggered.
The damage over time has also been reduced by 25%.
December 11th,2013 A bug that caused reaching level 60 on a prestige class via rare halloween candies (or other non-standard methods) preventing you from cresetting to that class should be fixed.
Ninja Dag Ketikte no longer has a cast time, and deals additional damage based on how low your target is.
Class Mastery Points: Gladiator's Repelling Barrier CMP now affects Rebuke.
Battlechanter's Phantom Song CMP actually works now.That being said, Azreal's Dirge CMP has been removed, since the skill is no longer used.
Mage's Frozen Heart Cmp has a different effect on chill now. it can be used as a Firing Skill instead of Fireball if Frozen Heart is CMP'd.
Dark Knight's Shadowguard Cmp has been buffed.
Ninja's cmp for Dag Ketikte has been buffed.
Focus CMP for Warrior is now 2/4/6 instead of 1/2/3. It now adds a minor version of enrage to your target for 2/4/6 seconds, only if CMP'd.
Protect CMP for Paladin now forces target for 2/4/6 seconds, alongside reducing the cooldown by 2/4/6 seconds.
Aegis CMP's mana regen has been buffed by 25%.
Statistics have been redone. HP/MP was removed, all the basic stats were tripled.
December 10th,2013 Class Update: Timeweaver: Timeweaver's Distortion CMP has been fixed.
- All leveling dungeons have been converted into a newer drop system. Most dungeons have had their drop rates increased.
- Level 60 dungeons now have a maximum of 2 hour lock outs.
December 9th, 2013 Crafting Update:
- Light leather, medium leather, heavy leather and dragon leather has been added to the drop system.
- Light leather drops from crocs.
- Medium leather drops from dire wolves.
- Heavy leather drops from feral wolves.
- Dragon leather now drops from all dragons, including Abraxis.
- Compsognathus (dinos) has been updated, the level opened to provide easier massing.
- Compsognathus baddies have had their attack speed increased to make massing easier.
- Drawde Dragon dungeon has been reopened.
Weapon Update: The term "legendary" is incorrect for weapons such as War Cleaver, Sword of the Trees, and others in that specific tier. They are best in slot items, however not legendaries. There are no "legendary" items.
Class Update: Dark Knight: Plague will no longer unintentionally stack with Blights damage. (It does 1 damage due to the spread effect being triggered on damage.) Targets it spreads to will continue take normal damage.
Ranger: Ranger traps (and the one on freelance) have had their hitboxes centered and their range reduced.
Pyromancer: Incalescence no longer doubles the damage of Fireball.
Thief: Caltrops now only last 10 seconds. Caltrops no longer apply the weakness effect. Caltrops will now blink as the timer hits the 2 second mark to let you know they are about to expire.
- All spells and damage has been reduced by 30%.
December 8th, 2013 Class Update: Freelance:
- Seal of Flames has had a very slight damage reduction, and the burn now ticks only 3 times, down from 6.
Accessories Ring of Anchorite has been restatted.
Nation Update: A system to prevent cycling out offline nation members is being tested. When a player is removed from a nation that slot will go on cooldown preventing a replacement from being added for 1 hour.
Dungeon Update: Water Dungeon(Elementals):
- Now has 2 extra rooms with more monsters.
- Elementals damage has been reduced and spawn faster.
- Giant Slime now has more hp, more defense and more attack power.
- Now has more baby liches in the first room.
- Liches (Red/black) now get more frequent the deeper you are in the dungeon.
- Baby Liches and Liches are now balanced to provide a more challenging leveling experience.
December 7th, 2013 Starburst now falls from the sky. Gladiators can now use spears. Gladiators can no longer use 2 handed axes.
December 6th, 2013 Dungeon Update:
- Fixed a bug causing feral wolves to not drop items correctly.
Moon Trinket now better represents the Moon. The 6 Elemental Accessories have been rebalanced. Ring of Thor has also been rebalanced. Ring of Thor and War Axe have recieved a proc.#warriorbias War Axe is now wind, This is to promote a more "pure offense" take on it. by making it wind getting tough skin becomes pointless being you're losing damage.
December 5th, 2013 Ignite Scales no longer has a casttime.
December 4th, 2013 Freelance
- Fixed a bug with Armor Mastery's scan logic. This should resolve issues that caused you to retain a particular set bonus without having the appropriate armor equipped.
December 3rd, 2013 Necromancer: Dread's cast on pet function has been fixed and improved. It can be used by simply macroing "/castonpet Dread" without quotes.
Rapid Strikes and Sprint have been swapped. Dash is now 14 Avenger. Freelance
- Fixed a bug. If Blood Sacrifice is cleansed, the accompanied buff (the one responsible for the healing effects) will be removed from the original caster.
December 2nd, 2013 Snow has returned! It can be enabled disabled by the chat command "/toggle weather" Pinwheels' attack style has been altered, and is a very small 180 degree arc. One-handed axes have lost 5 power, and two-handed have lost 20 power.
December 1st, 2013 Baddies are now worth 4 times the EXP. Class CMPs are 5/10/15 Freelance
- Arrow Proficiency now grants +5% crit with bows instead of granting a slow. It still retains the +10% accuracy boost.
- Toxic Mist's poison now lasts 1/3 as long and ticks 3x as often.
December 1st, 2013 General Affinities in your status menu are now calculated after conflicting affinity is calculated. example of this would be Fire Affinity: 10 (9) Water Affinity: 2 (-3). The first number being your base affinity, the second number being your actual. Conflicting affinities now affect weapons.
Dragon's Tongue has a new proc effect. The Power Formula has recieved a well needed overhaul by the Balance Team. Power is now important, and a True reflection of the strength of the weapon. Weapon Speeds have been changed to better suit different niches %Damage stats have been removed from weapons, and are reflected in the weapon's base power. Hidden modifiers on weapons have been removed and are reflected in the weapon's base power Warrior has lost Axe Mastery 2.#warriorbias
- Bow Proficiency and Katana Proficiency now grant an additional 5% critical rate.
- Encores and effect ticks with Power Song, Magic Song, and Guard Song have been disabled for now.
November 30th, 2013 Gladiator Warlord Tears is now a debuff shout that causes Demoralize on enemies. Shell shock now affects Warlord Tears. Victory Cry no longer lowers your damage. Battle Cry now raises your damage 5% more. Dark Knight Blood Vortex's PvP drain percentage is now decreased as more targets enter the radius. General Chances to stun are now also based on entropy, like weapon procs. (Bash, maces, impact, white squall) Daggers that aren't wind have lost their dodge. Slayer of the Fallen's proc now works. Cupids Weapons now work inside of a party.
November 29th, 2013 The skill Dread has been added to necromancer at level 18. Phantasm's level has been fixed and is gained at level 30, not 38. Slayer of the Fallen's Damnation proc has been fixed.
November 29th, 2013 The skill Dread has been added to necromancer at level 18. Phantasm's level has been fixed and is gained at level 30, not 38. Slayer of the Fallen's Damnation proc has been fixed.
November 27th, 2013 Discounted class CMPs have been changed back to normal. Dark and Light embrace cmps are now the same cost as the other embraces. Impact stab now works with all agility weapons. Slayer of the Fallen now has an additional 45 defense. Freelance
- Freelance Luck gain has been reduced to 0.5 down from 1. Its Stamina gain is now 3. Up from 2.5.
- Decimate now only lasts for 2 seconds (down from 3) and will not refresh once it reaches max stacks.
November 26th, 2013 Hurricane Chakram has been released. it is acquired upon level 16 Bladeweaver Sword of the Trees has had 8% dodge removed and 1% entangle rating removed. Sword of the Trees was experiencing a bug due to two Sword of the Trees ARC's being located. It no longer gives double the stats listed. Battlerod of Pyre losing no longer adds strength. War Axe now does Fire Damage. Aer Cutlass, Hydra's tail, and Dragon's Tongue were buffed.
November 24th, 2013 Reaver now adds +2 range to your weapon for the duration of the skill. Sword Mastery now applies to dualblades. Artifacts now overwrite each other better. Discharge now only goes on cooldowns for specific elements, and the cooldown is based around the number of artifacts of that element you have. Dispatch also now only goes on cooldown for specific elements. Discus of Gales and Hell Circlet now deal melee damage if your target is within melee range, and also now require a sword. Freelance
- Knife Throw has lost its +30% damage modifier but now always crits.
- Ambush Proficiency's backstab effect has been changed. It no longer has a diminishing effect, but you may now only backstab if your opponent does not have you targetted. Otherwise you will do normal damage.
- Ambush Proficiency's backstab has also been reduced to 20% with daggers and 10% with katanas. Down from 30% and 15% respectively.
- Adding on to that, Sneak Attack's sidestabs are affected by the above damage nerf since they are half power, but will remain effective even if the foe has you targetted.
November 23rd, 2013 Bolt is now a channelled skill instead of a long cast auto-hit.
November 22nd, 2013 You can now get racial class restrictions by PMing the server "/classrestrictions <race>" ie: /classrestrictions Daemon
Rapid Strikes now only attacks twice, and at 80% of your damage instead of 100%. Additionally the Triple Shot and Increased Strikes cmps (Scout, Avenger) now give chances for an additional attack.
- Solstice's burn damage has been lowered by half. Dealing about 250 when not fire embraced, and about 500 damage when you are.
- If you're a Freelance, you should probably read your skill descriptions a little more often.
November 21st, 2013 Fixed an issue where certain weapons such as Spears and Chainmaces weren't properly applying their elemental damage.
For the next week class cmps only cost 1 CMP per rank.
- Keen Senses now increases accuracy by 50% for 5 seconds, instead of being a passive buff.
- Impale can now be used with bows.
- Rapid Strikes has replaced Double Shot on scout, and now works with any weapon.
- Blessing of Stamina, Dexterity, and Strength, as well as Wisdom of the Owl have all been combined into 1 buff.
- Tempest Edge has been removed, and scout shots now always can be used with daggers.
- Soldier's Spirit has been removed, and added to Gladiator's shouts naturally.
- Artifacts now cap out at 1 artifact, but the Bladeweaving skill adds 1 to this cap.
- Fire Artifacts give less damage from the Artificer cmp, and the lost damage has been compensated by a passive damage buff from the skill Bladeweaving.
- Drain and Siphon have been combined into the skill Absorb.
- Merlins Charme now increases potency and cast time of your next spell by 25%, instead of being a passive buff.
- Viper Bite now has the same scaling Viper Bite II used to have before it was removed, and now works with all weapon types.
- Feinting Draw has been lowered from 50% bonus damage to 25%.
- Gladiator's gained the skill Rebuke, which parries one attack.
- Many skills have been removed from classes that were redundant.
- Some skills have been moved from hybrids to base classes, and can either be built into, or are still acquired naturally.
- All skills on all base/hybrid classes have been rearranged.
Freelance The chance of Blaze, Torrent, Splinter, and Surge automatically activating while low on health has been greatly increased.
November 20nd, 2013 Celestial Choir's attack speed has been increased from .6 to .45.
November 17th, 2013 Aquamancer's Glacial Spire now does half as much damage, and the last tick deals damage again.
November 16th, 2013 Scout Overdraw no longer gives a damage bonus, but now automatically critical hits. Tempest edge now works with both Overdraw and Rapid Fire. Ensnare is now interrupted when taking damage.
November 12th, 2013 Runeprowler's Rune of Prominence has significantly less splash range and 30 less power, but the projectiles after splitting bounce around for a short duration.
November 11th, 2013 Daisy Event
- Daisy's War Chest drop cooldown has been reduced from 10 minutes to 8 minutes.
November 10th, 2013 Weapon procs have been changed to not be random anymore. They are based on an increasing value, and will occur at steady intervals.
November 9th, 2013 A bug with Proficiency CMP for crit based weapons has been fixed and they now properly increase crit rate
November 8th, 2013 Berserker Stacks now deplete one per second instead of being immediately set to 0.
November 7th, 2013 Mana Shield now reduces HP Damage taken by 60% (down from 80%) Fae no longer has negative stamina growth.
November 6th, 2013 Daisy Event
- Daisy's War Chest now drops whenever a player dies with Daisy's Blessing on. The loot only drops to the killer.
- Daisy's War Chest now drops new mounts!
- Daisy's War Chest now drops a new weapon from an upcoming dungeon!
- Daisy's War Chest now drops new follow me's!
- Daisy's War Chest also drops armor.
- Daisy's buff now has a 10 minute cooldown between kills to stop players from obtaining multiple
war chests within a small amount of time.
November 5th, 2013 Freelance:
- Steel Guard has had its cooldown increased from 16 seconds to 30 seconds.
- Steel Guard has had its chance to stun reduced from 33% to 12.5% chance.
- Steel Guard's deflection has been reduced in damage.
November 4th, 2013
- Updated the world map to include a previously invisible dungeon, Escalus Ogres.
- Fixed CTF Shop from cutting off prices, now shows the full amount needed for items.
November 3rd, 2013
- Halloween events will be ending November 6th, 2013! Grab your
candies and save them for next years events!
- Revive no longer requires players to be in party.
October 29th, 2013 Heart of Necroxis PvE damage boost disabled due to a glitch causing players to hit 6000 criticals.
Scout: Piercing arrow's glitch causing 17000 damage has been fixed.
October 27th, 2013 Ninja:
- Seal of Silence cooldown is now 16 seconds, down from 20.
- Seal of Incapacitation now has a 15 second cooldown. Down from 22.
- Seal of Fire cooldown lowered from 15 to 12 seconds.
- Seal of Earth cooldown lowered from 13 to 10 seconds.
October 25th, 2013 A an alteration to the magic defense formula is being tested. The gap between int based classes and low-int classes should be lower. Casters still take noticably less damage but the range should be less extreme. Acid Blast now also reduces magic defense. Freelance:
- Dragonfire's cooldown raised to 24 seconds up from 16 seconds.
October 19th, 2013 Just a word of warning: Just because the nword does not result in immediate jail during this trial period does not mean you're allowed to run around being blatantly racist and derogatory with it. Keep it under control or you will be jailed.
October 18th, 2013
- Feral Wolves have lower spawn times.
- Dino's HP and respawn rates have been lowered.
October 17th, 2013 Bladeweaver: Blackmagic has been raised from 0 to 1 per level. Discharging wind artifacts now lowers attack and casting speeds of enemies by 20% per artifact. Discharging fire artifacts now immediately ends all dots on the target and deals 25% of their total damage per artifact. Artifacts now cap out at 2 artifacts, and all buffs relating to them have been scaled to reflect this and remain the same total value.
Dark Knight's Blackmagic has been lowered from 1.25 per level to 1. Ninja's and Runeprowler's Blackmagic has been raised from .75 to 1. Chakra's cooldown has been lowered to 30 seconds. Draconians can now become Summoners, Werewolves can now be Scouts and Rangers. You can now macro /targetnpc in addition to /targetclosest and /targetplayer
October 16th, 2013 Update:The entrance to Necroxis' Lair has been moved to inside the dragon cave.
Necroxis' Lair has been discovered with the dragoncave, he won't show his face without an offering though. Luckilly a friendly Cultist in escalus tunnel will sell you bait in exchange for Rare Halloween Candy Necroxis will (should) be tough and will require more than an average dungeon. Bring plenty of healers and multiple tanks!
October 14th, 2013 Warrior: Warrior has gained Bloodthirsty. Bloodthirsty is a passive skill learned at 34 Warrior and increases movement speed based on how many stacks of Berserker the warrior has. Berserker stacks now only last 10 seconds before reseting (down from 20 seconds)
October 13th, 2013 Trial Rule Change: For the next couple weeks racial slurs or similar will no longer be auto-jailed or a jailable offense on sight. The swearfilter is on by default and will censor racial slurs if they offend you. If we determine the community at the end of the trial is unable to have such freedoms we will re-instate the auto-jailer.
- Ensnare's cooldown is now 4 seconds higher.
- Ensnare now has a cast time of 1.25 seconds, however it can be casted while moving.
October 7th, 2013 General: Healing items no longer have a flat 8 second cooldown but instead have a cooldown equal to (Amount Restored)/100. ex: Item that heals for 1000 gets a 10 second cooldown. Items that restored HP or MP but don't count as potions now also trigger a cooldown.
October 6th, 2013 Dark Knight:
- Blood Vortex now drains less HP to players inside the ring. This does not affect PvE.
September 30th, 2013 Necromancer:
- Deaths Grasp now has 6 less power, and .4 longer cast time. And it also does 1 tick of damage immediately.
- Repel Magic no longer misses.
September 28th, 2013 Freelance:
- Glacier Crash has been replaced with Geyser.
- Jade Wind, Sapphire Frost, Ruby Flare, and Topaz Ruin are now 20% stronger.
Dark Knight: Soul Rip's HP scaling has been reduced.
September 27th, 2013 General:
- Charge like skills have been improved. Instead of causing you to run straight if you have no target you will run in the direction you are moving. If you're stationary it's whichever direction you're facing.
September 26th, 2013 Monk:
- Ki Blast's cooldown has been returned to normal but the percentage of defense it ignores has been lowered.
- Chakra's cooldown has been returned to 45 seconds.
September 22nd, 2013 Avenger:
- Avenger has recieved a new skill at level 22.
- Spiral Assault: Casting Toggles Spiral Assault On/Off.
When toggled on it causes Dash to turn into Spiral Assault which has a higher cool down and also places Flurry on a 3 second Cooldown.
- Casting Flurry while Spiral Assault is active places Dash on a 3 second CD.
September 21st, 2013 Avenger:
- Impale has been moved from 16 Avenger down to 4 Avenger.
- Flurry has been moved from 4 Avenger up to 16 Avenger.
- Keen Senses has been moved fom 24 Avenger down to 14 Avenger.
- Feinting Draw has been moved from 14 Avenger up to 24 Avenger.
- Feinting Draw now grants the full bonus to all weapon types again.
- Chakra's Cooldown has been raised to 60 seconds. It gives less MP/HP and slight increase in cast time.
- Pidgeon Strike now has lower blind duration and damage.
- Cobra Fist now has lower damage and the silence has been lowered to 2 seconds from 3.
- Tiger Claw now has lower damage, costs more MP to use and given a longer stun duration.
- Body Throw has a longer cooldown, but given a longer stun duration.
- Ki Blast ignores less defense, costs more MP to cast,increased cooldown and increased damage.
Addendum: No class actually learns Ki Strike.
September 19th, 2013 Avenger Feinting Draw's damage boost has been reduced to 1/3rd of it's normal effect for all weapon types except Katanas and Pinwheels.
September 17th, 2013 Dragoon Tempest Shift's counter attack has been given a 2 second internal cooldown. The attack animation has been readded but will no longer interupt casting.
Freelance Earth-embraced Hardened Skin's flat damage reduction effect no longer reduces damage taken by more than half in PvE.
September 14th, 2013 Freelance
- Wrath of God no longer boosts Safeguard's defense multiplier by +20% while on cooldown, but reduces damage taken by 20% instead.
- Safeguard's party buff now gives the intended amound of defense:
+5% if light embraced, down from 12% +3% if dark embraced, up from 2% +4% if any other embrace, down from 7%
September 11th, 2013 Captain Ryzac
- Spell list has changed, some skills have lower cooldowns, some higher.
- Health was buffed slightly, damage and spell damage also.
- Attack speed and movement speed have been nerfed.
September 8th, 2013 Avenger
- Impale's CMP now causes Impale to Disarm at a 100% rate. The CD of the disarm effect starts at 40 and is reduced by 8 per addition cmp level (24 at 3/3). The CMP no longer grants a chance to stun.
- Werewolf can now be Scout, but only up to level 16.
It also cannot be Ranger.
September 7th, 2013 General
- Daggers and Katars have had their damage rebalanced and their DPS is now even.
- Melee damage has been lowered.
- Rune of Alacrity and Runic Charge have been combined, and Rune of Alacrity has been removed.
This was done so they have to make choices instead of rotating 2 damage cooldowns. The cooldown has been raised to 14 and duration lowered to 3.
- Grave Chill is faster and grows faster.
- Ravage has been removed.
- Glory has been moved to level 48.
- Crushing Blow now only removes 10% defense, and the damage it deals is one third it's previous amount.
- New CMP: Artificer adds the following effects:
- Artifact: Fire now increases damage dealt by 10%.
- Artifact: Wind now increases critical rating by 2%.
- Artifact: Water now increases magic damage by 5%, but mana regeneration (not part of CMP) has been lowered to 8%.
- Discus of Gales now ignores 60% of defense and magic defense.
- Non-working Bladeweaver CMPs have been removed.
- Acuminate now works on all agility weapons (does not include bows or crossbows).
- Ensnare takes you out of camouflage again.
- Two bugs were fixed with the necro pet's Shield of Sinew skill and two new features have been added:
-An issue that sometimes resulted in rendering the pet completely unkillable has been fixed. -A graphical issue that caused one of the gani images to have an incorrect offset has been fixed. -The skill now displays "Immune" when damage is prevented to better reflect the fact that it's duration time-based, rather than damage-based. -Whenever the skill prevents damage, a variation of the gani will be played again.
- The necro pet's Blood Bomb skill now double-checks HP values as well to prevent the aforemenetioned unkillable pet bug.
September 6th, 2013 Cursed Blade of Blood has had it's power returned to normal, however it's 12% chance to pass armor has been replaced with a 6% chance to inflict Curse. Curse works similarly to the Dragoon skill but without the damnation effect. Additionally it now ignores 9% defense to follow suit with the other katanas
You may now toggle unwanted notifications of items your other party members have obtained with the '/toggle groupdrops' command.
September 5th, 2013 Anyone having issues with weapons having no power may use the '/updatemud <item>' command to fix them. This command should also work in the event that your armor loses it's defense stat as well.
September 4th, 2013
- Bows now have their damage returned to normal.
September 3rd 2013 DUNGEON RAID:
- Captain Ryzac has returned to normal.
- A bug that caused Heaven Punisher's Divine Sanctity proc to not work should be fixed.
- Recolored the spellbook icons for Freelance Specials in the skill menu.
- Fixed a bug where Seal of Flames wasn't burning the target.
- Fixed a bug where Jewel Storm wasn't dealing magic or elemental damage.
- Elemental Weakness inflicted by Jewel Storm has now been increased to +30% damage taken.
September 2nd 2013
- Feinting Draw now instead increases the damage of your next attack by 50% and is fully passive.
- Victory Cry has been moved to 26 Gladiator.
- Return Magic has been removed and combined into the skill Repel Magic.
- Magic Shot has been moved to 2 Druid.
- Ensnare no longer breaks camouflage.
- Double Magic Shot has been removed, to cut down on skill spam.
- The skill Vibrant Wind has been removed, and it instead now gives a more potent version of it upon reaching 10 Ambush stacks.
- Overdraw has been moved from Ranger to Scout, and has replaced Impact shot.
It is also now instant cast while under Camouflage.
- Rapid Shot has been changed to shoot twice automatically once every 7 seconds, reduced by 1 second per cmp.
- Seal of Silence's CD has been raised from 15 to 20 seconds.
- Seal of Incapacitation's CD has been raised from 20 to 25 seconds.
Players under the effect of the seal are also slowed slightly less.
- Seal of Water's CD has been raised from 13 seconds to 20 seconds.
Freelance -Ki Slam can no longer crit. -Max combo has been reduced to 10. -Combo Mastery's stun effect now kicks in at combo level 8 or 10 (based on fl type) and gives a small boost to damage. The stun's duration has also been halved. -Combo Mastery's 'tigersurge' and 'dragonsurge' procs now only add 375 and 750 additional damage. Down from 750 and 1500 respectively. -Ki Slam now has 12 second cooldown (up from 6 seconds).
August 31st 2013 Freelance -Mace Proficiency's bonus has been reduced to 12% down from 14%. -Safeguard now reduces damage by 20% while active. (Wrath of God negates this.)
August 30th 2013 Freelance -Bless now has it's chance to bless targets for 60 seconds built in. It no longer requires Messenger of God. -Bless has had Blessing of Intelligence and Blessing of Luck added to it's possible blessings. -Bless still requires Messenger of God to heal 2x on players with less than 15% HP, but the caster can no longer receive the 2x heal when used on themself. The Blue primary requirement has been removed. -Bless is no longer able to restore MP. -Bless's critical heal is now based on critical rate again. But it's now based on 1/2 crit rate and boosts by 1/3 critical damage. -Fixed a bug where Bless had 1.3 second base casting time (Is now 1.4s)
August 29th 2013 Weapon speeds have been normalized. Defender Bow now grants 120 defense (up from 100) and has an added 15% chance to block. DoTs (aside from nightfall) should no longer be infinitely stacking on baddies.
Freelance -Hardened Skin, while Earth Embraced, now reduces physical damage by a flat 5 points per stack. (up to 100) It also no longer refreshes or gains stacks when the user dodges an attack. -RB/RG Scorching Wing allows weapons to inflict a stat curse based on embrace and weapon speed.
- Ki Blast's slow has been changed from 6 second duration to 3 second duration. Players also move slightly faster
when hit by it.
August 28th 2013 All top tier katanas have been given a temporary power boost until the old arcs are retrieved from dev.
Fixed a typo in Blade of Genocide's file that was preventing an intended blind chance to not apply.
Freelance Fire Breath's dragon damage attribute (boosts damage over time) has been re-enabled and should be working properly now. Fixed a bug where the gust effects on empowered Jade Wind and empowered wind imbued Fire Breath were not working. Fixed a bug where Clarify was able to remove more than two debuffs at a time.
August 27th 2013 Melee weapons have been quickened, and many have returned to their original speeds.
Timeweaver Blackhole's damage has been nerfed by 50% due to its 5 ticks allowing 10k+ damage overall.
Pyromancer Burnout's stun has been reduced from 1.3 seconds to 0.8 seconds.
Atlamancer Stoning has been reduced from a 6 second lock down to a 1 second to prevent constant lock downs.
August 26th 2013 Freelance A bug that caused Solstice to sometimes induce Mud Shell when used on a player suffering from Toxic Mist has been fixed.
August 25th 2013 Avenger, Bladeweaver, and Runeprowler have all been converted into Hybrid classes, but still require being unlocked. Avenger is made up of Scout and Monk. Bladeweaver is Mage and Warrior. Runeprowler is Thief and Necromancer.
Runeprowler has lost Rune of Warding and Stagnation to compensate the newly acquired skills. Avenger has lost Traveller. Elf can now be Monk, but can't become Gladiator.
Hookchain's projectile has been replaced with a different kind of projectile that can move much faster. Physical skills that don't miss will now miss if you are blinded. Freelance Lightning Palm's critical damage is now based off of half of your crit damage. Lightning Palm's cooldown has been increased by 4 seconds.
August 24th 2013 Ninja skills have been rearranged, and Katana Mastery has been increased to 25% damage.
Whirlwind now uses the attack speed of your weapon. Leg Trample now only deals half of your damage. Pulverize no longer has increased range, and does 2/5ths as much damage. Frenzy has been removed. Axe Mastery II has been lowered to 8% damage. Freelance Toxic Mist's poison DoT now works, and is now multiplied based on your wind affinity. Toxic Fire is now able to kill players (it does not stop at 1 hp)
August 23rd 2013 Weapon speeds have all been changed much slower. Weapon cmps now change depending on the type of weapon you have equipped. Katars now have the same critical damage as daggers. Every dexterity weapon now does the same damage per second, and every strength weapon now does the same damage per second. Backstab no longer has diminishing returns.
August 22nd 2013 Seraphic Flight no longer cleanses debuffs and instead absorbs all damage taken and prevents new debuffs from being applied while active. Feign Death's CMP no longer cleanses and grants immunity to Crowd Control effects (slows, binds, stuns) while active.
August 19th 2013 -Raijin and Quicksilver no longer increase damage, and have slightly less cast speed reduction. -Impact Shot no longer misses. -Bolt's cast time and damage have both been raised to better reflect a risk-reward scenario. -Necromancer's spell scaling has been reduced to that of a ~Mancer or Mage. -Paladin's spell scaling has been increased, and paladin spells no longer descale with priest levels. -Smite and Light Spear now have less base power. -Grave Chill's radius now starts off small and grows bigger as you hold down the button to prevent laming it in point blank range.
Druid -After many years of hard work, serious thought, and determination, Eye of the Hawk's description has finally been finished.
Freelance -Vocal Proficiency has been renamed to Instrumental Proficiency and will now only reduce the cast time of songs while an instrument is equipped. -Perilous Edge now works only with Katanas. -Breath of Life now requires Messenger of God and Blue Primary in order to grant Rebirth to revived players. -Breath of Life's chance to grant rebirth has now been raised to 50% (up from 25%) -Messenger of God now enables Breath of Life to grant Angelic Veil to any living target. Causing the next hit taken to heal that much damage, but causes Aversion for a short time based on the amount healed. (Cannot attack or use skills)
August 17th 2013 The gani attribute script has been redone with better logic. Gani and particle effects should now be more consistant. (e.g. things like enrage won't cause blight's effect to disappear)
August 16th 2013 Freelance -Guard Song's healing effect is now no longer affected by mods that alter healing. (Both positive and negative) -Exorcism's damage now increases by a flat amount as it's channeled. +100 per tick. -Guard Song, Power Song, and Magic Song now cost 30 MP per tick (up from 20), have had their cooldowns raised to 7.5 seconds which now start once casting is finished, and, in the case of Power and Magic Song, have recieved a bug fix that caused their cooldowns to not work properly. -Windrunner's duration has been reduced by 2 seconds, and cooldown raised by 4 seconds.
August 15th 2013 Freelance Guard Song's healing effects have been reduced, and Magic Song's MP reduction effect has been increased. Guard Song, Power Song, and Magic Song's respective healing, hp-cutting, and mp-cutting effects are now halved unless you are weilding a harp, guitar, or flute (also respectively) Guard Song's defense boost is now slightly better with Harps Power Song's damage boost is now slightly better with Guitars Magic Song's spell damage boost is now slightly better with Flutes
August 14th 2013 Freelance Snakeshot's split arrows now properly deal 1/3 damage.
August 13th 2013 Reviving other players will now aggro nearby enemies if they are in combat. Druid heals no longer scale with druid levels.
The spell damage formula has been changed to a formula much like the older version, only without power creep It now adds the spell's base power with your spellpower with a factor based off of the base power, Then multiplies it by your affinity.
This will prevent instances such as using pure affinity gear to cast spells. And it will also prevent arch-maging to some degree. Heals are now also based on the standard formula instead of skipping half of it.
Freelance Titan Blade's charge-up speed has been quadrupled, it's damage bonus now at +15,30,45,60% (down from +50,100,200,300%), the damage boost for being earth embraced is now 7.5% (down from 100%), and fully charged will release a shockwave. Instrumental sound waves generated by Vocal Proficiency are now slightly more affinity-driven. In addition, there is now a chance that they will deal elemental damage based on weapon element, and the affinity and embrace that matches it.
August 10th 2013 Avenger Dash will now trigger Feinting Draw if you have a target and if Feinting Draw is ready.
August 10th 2013 Bladeweaver Vortex has been removed. Spark blade reduces HP again. MP cost of Imbues has been significantly raised. Dispatch has been changed to instead do the following depending on your blade imbue: Heat - Increases attack range and causes targets hit to explode. Cold - Adds additional water elemental damage to your attack. Spark - Draws players in for half a second. Discharge with fire artifacts now adds a short burn.
Feinting Draw no longer causes weakness.
Freelance Freelances using the GR freelance type now receive less damage compensation. Mark of Suffering skill has had it's weakness effect weakened, as well as it's damage-from-stealth bonus. Silent Strike skill may now only be used with the stealth granted by Vanish. Riposte is now always active (with compatile weapons) and no longer re-activates itself. Silent Strike's damage is now working correctly.
August 9th 2013 You can now remotely access fort buffs via a new button in the nation gui. Flèche no longer applies gear mods to it's attack. In addition, it's non-crit attacks now deal half your critical damage as long as Riposte is active. A bug that caused critical damage mods to be applied twice has been fixed. This caused some people get things like +60% critical damage while wearing Eye of Antagony. Freelance now has access to the Defender's Embrace CMP. At 3/3 it increases both Defenses by 5%, as well as Stm and Int by 30. Riposte now grants +5% critical damage while active and should now be properly adding additional critical damage with bladeweaving mods. Hammer Throw now increases damage as charged again. However the damage gained is much less at +10% per swing. The MP cost has been significantly reduced once more, and you will now automatically throw your weapon when you reach max charge.
August 8th 2013 The effects of fort buffs have been cut in half but you can now have two different fort buffs active. Dead Man's Hold is now a hybrid buff and grants 5% of both magic and melee damage instead of being a nerfed version of Freeport. Tataki Koto now restricts input of S attacks for 0.15 seconds after use. Freelance Elemental pets are now able to learn their first skills if your fltype is not BX. New Freelance-related terminology has been introduced! RX, GX, and BX each indicate what the primary color is without specifying the secondary color. XR, XG, and XB can be used in the opposite manner for whatever reason. Freelance pet skills listed in the /pet gui that are not unlocked are now listed as "- Locked".
August 7th 2013 Two new forts have been opened up for nations: Astralagus Overlook: Grants 10% Reduced Cast time Elmdale Fortress: Adds 10 Natural Affinity
August 4th 2013 Long term regeneration effects such as Victory Cry and Discipline now show healing text. The text is a slightly different color than normal healing. Regen text can be disabled by saying /toggle regentext
August 2nd 2013 Heat Blade procs have been updated to function with the update to Bladeweaver's Heat Blade.
July 28th 2013 Skill Mastery now shows colored particles based on the color classification of the skill you are trying to learn. In addition, the particle will not appear on the caster if it fails to be learned. Fire Breath now increases in power the longer it flies before hitting a target. (caps after 3 seconds) Reaver Blade boosted Chaos Blade debuffs have had their multiplier reduced by half. Freelance now loses an additional 200 mdefense at level 60. In return, Light and Cloth armor now give them +50 and +100 mdef per piece. Up from +25 and +50 respectively.
July 27th 2013 Raijin and Quicksilver's stats are closer to their original form now. Certain stats such as Defense should now be better at maintaining their correct values.
July 26th 2013 Freelance Power/Guard/Magic Song has gained a new ability when used with Red-Empowered Voice of Malice.
The Reaver Blades buff no longer triggers while you already have an instance of that buff, nor on the slash that exhausts it.
Flèche has received a drastic decrease in power: -1.15x damage boost with Riposte active. Down from 2x -No longer ignores 20% armor. -May now be used with Dualblades.
Red/Green and Red/Blue Freelances with Reaver Blades will now see a gani when their next attack will trigger the Reaver Blades buff. Only the attacking Freelance can see this gani.
Mark of Suffering no longer has a weapon restriction, but is noticeably weaker with non dagger/katar/pinwheel weapons.
Harps and flutes on Freelances without Vocal Proficiency now hit enemies in melee range equal to your Strength stat.
July 23rd 2013 All classes but Freelance now deal double damage to better compete with Freelance. -Later deleted same day
July 23rd 2013 A new macro command has been created: You can now use /targetplayer, it functions like /targetclosest but will ignore npcs.
July 21st 2013 Ignite Scales now calculates the remaining damage of the burn and totals it with subsequent hits meaning it will only refresh the debuff with the new total rather than applying multiple different burns.
July 18th 2013 Instead of charges based on spamming, tataki koto now doubles it's MP cost for every warp, resetting after 1.5 seconds. All 4 of the elemental katanas have recieved Power and Affinity buffs. Light Eater now works on Darkfire instead of Fireball. Chill and Grave Chill will now put each other on cooldown. Necromancer is now a base class and Dark Knight is now made from Warrior + Necromancer. Necromancer's skills have been rearranged to better suit hybridizing. Beam skills' hitbox has been increased by .2 tiles in every direction. Exorcise's mana cost is now one third of your character level. Humanoid pets now use a swimming animation while on water.
July 16th 2013 Werewolf has been updated: -Lunar Rise now grants damage based on how full the moon is scaling from 0% to 10% -Wolven Howl now increases attack speed rather than damage -The attack speed bonus during Full Moon has been reduced by a considerable amount
Spar now purges fort buffs when players enter.
Skills in the skill menu will now omit mp costs and cast time listings from passive skills.
Whirlwind Shot has been updated, it now causes the scout to spin and shoot a spiral of arrows or daggers if you have Tempest Edge.
Raijin now gets 10 Natural Affinity and deals natural element damage.
July 10th 2013 -Items with a chance to entangle have recieved an increased proc rate.
Druid -Sunlight will now be cast on the target's location if the target is in your party. -Druid now learns Nourishing Blossom. It is a channeled party DoT that increases healing with every tick. It does not heal the casting druid, only nearby party members.
Dungeons -Baddies with entangle will now wait 10 seconds before they begin casting it
July 9th 2013 Dualblade has been added to the list of CMP-able proficiencies.
-Crossbows are now affected by Bow Mastery and Piercer -Thorns now reduces damage the target takes within dungeons. -Entangle inflicted by weapon/gear mods now correctly breaks after one hit. The duration of the entangle has been increased to 2 seconds.
July 8th 2013 Dragoon once again learns Taunt. It is learned at level 14.
With the release of Terrum, tanks have recieved updates to put them on par with Paladin and Dragoon. Keep in mind these changes are for dungeons only and only take effect within them. Warrior: -Whirlwind for 3 seconds after using whirlwind your block chance is increased by 100% -Glory's regeneration is increased
Dark Knight: -Demonic Manifestation now causes attacks to ignore a percentage of monster defense to prevent it's leech from becoming useless. -Shadow Swipe now mitigates damage when active.
Again, these effects only occur within dungeons.
Additional group members that exceed the party size limit will now automatically be kicked out of Terrum :)
July 7th 2013 Zanzinger has opened the entrance to Terrum. Gather your party of four together and fight your way through one of the most challenging dungeons on Zodiac yet.
The chill from shivering Eulogy now lasts 1.5 seconds (was 1 second) but will no longer constantly be refreshed.
Logging in combat will now result in death upon logging back in.
The combat logoff system has been completely rehauled! It now sports the following features: - Honor and kills are now gained the moment your foe logs off. - Only being hit will begin the timer. Using buffs and heals will not cause you to die on reconnect.
July 5th 2013 - Attempting to enter a dungeon while in combat will now kick you out until your combat timer has expired. - The combat timer will now be frozen while you are swimming. - You may no longer unstick while engaged in combat.
July 4th 2013 Daemon: - New Racial: Abyssal Screech debuffs all enemies within range increasing the damage they take for 5 seconds. - Demonic Windrunner Now Grants less speed. - Demon Calling has been removed. Daemon can now be Thief, Assassin and Ninja.
July 1st 2013 Paladin now receives Mace Mastery at level 12 which grants a 10% damage bonus when using a Mace. Protect has also been moved down to level 8.
June 30th 2013 Draconian has recieved a new racial named Ignite Scales which reflects damage taken to attackers as a burn.
June 28th 2013 Naiad: Now gets 24 str, 24dext and 20 int at level 60. Up from 10,10,12
Daemon's stat growth has been increased to match Seraphim. It now gets: 20str, 20int, 12 stam at level 60. (Up from 12,12,10)
Elf now gets luck in addition to it's previous stats. 12 Luck at 60.
Cold Affinity, Heat Affinity, Nature Affinity, Shade Affinity and Radiance now increase damage of weapons and spells of the corresponding element by 7%
June 25th, 2013 Split Shot can now be toggled on and off by casting the skill.
Shadowguard now has an internal CD to prevent skills that hit multiple times from spamming procs.
June 25th, 2013 Freelance Bladeweaver skills now require Red Slots to learn.
Nightstalker should no longer cause players with the Traveller passive to move slower at night.
June 24th, 2013 The width of Frigid Breath's range has been increased by a half a tile in each direction Jump's timed hit has been increased very slightly and it's description has been updated
June 24th, 2013 Puppin can now be Ninja and Assassin again. They now also get one free /creset. You must be on a Puppin character, and the free /creset it limited to once per account. The free /creset period will last until about 7/24/2013.
June 22nd, 2013 The new Freelance update has been applied. The entire class has been given a complete rehaul. It has it's own array of skills now, updated formulas, and new systems in place. Freelance has also lost the skill "Class Mastery" in this update.
For an extensive guide to the Freelance changes, please visit http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=9625
June 21st, 2013 Grave Chill has been updated and functions differently and it's now a dark spell. To cast: Press and hold your macro to move the targeting circle, release the key when it reaches the area you want to hit.
June 17th, 2013 Aim Bow's damage bonus has been lowered from 25% to 10%. Magic Shot now deals magic damage. Affinity now increases damage on weapons by 8% of your weapon's power per affinity, instead of a flat +10 per affinity. Bows now deal 25% more damage, and Hallowed Hornbows damage has been lowered to compensate. Smasher's (Goblin Racial) and Piercer's (Naiad Racial) descriptions have been updated and are now more specific about which weapons they effect.
June 15th, 2013 The Freelance Trainer has been updated! It now features more locations and you can see it from much farther away. Players without the Freelance class unlocked will also receive notifications whenever it moves.
Click to cast skills now have a limited range.
The Puppin race has been updated. -It now gains 17 dex, 20 stm, 15 str, and 10 lck at level 60 (total, not per level) -They've lost Puppinray, but now have Pupplosion and Puppin Claw -Vengeance has had it's cooldown lowered significantly -No longer restricted from Scout -Is now restricted from Ninja, Dark Knight, and Assassin
June 13th, 2013 Runeprowler, Dark Knight, Monk, and Mage skills now have updated to provide a much clearer description.
June 8th, 2013 Ping is now tracked in player profiles. It is an average of their last 10 pings. We've also implemented a ping limit (400ms) on carrying the flag in CTF to prevent laggers from abusing their bad network connection.
June 2nd, 2013 Wind Summoner pet's Conduction, Reaver, and Shred's damage have all been lowered by 40%.
June 1st, 2013 Explosion II on pyromancer is now 50% more accurate. Poison cloud works again, but is only castable on party members or yourself. Chain Lightning II's power has been lowered from 103 to 83.
May 29th, 2013 A bug with magic defense causing it to lower damage taken twice was fixed. Physical defense reduces magic damage by 50% now instead of 40%.
May 28th, 2013 Lute has been added to the ctf shop. Feedback now deals wind spell damage combined with melee damage. Sonic Sweep now scales with wind affinity. Power Chord now scales with fire affinity. Nocturne of Revenants' damage now increases with wind spell damage.
May 27th, 2013 Instant skills now ignore the internal delay between skills uses. The freeze time of melee skills is now based on the attack speed of your weapon. Fireball no longer uses up Incalescence charges, and the total number of charges has been lowered to 1. Duration of weakness from Caltrops has been lowered from 8 seconds to 3. Caltrops now also have an arming time of 1 second.
May 19th, 2013 Aquamancers now have the skill Glacial Spire.
You can now view class skills list when you level up. You can also view them by using the skills command. I.e. /skills Thief
May 13th, 2013 The top-right spar arena is now a larger spar arena for your slaying needs. When you locate caltrops and ranger traps you can now see them permanently.
April 30th, 2013 Zephigorn's Whisper will now spread Dragon Breath's burn as long as there is a burning target in range in PvE.
April 29th, 2013 Avalanche has 50% more accuracy. Absolution now correctly only works on party members again. Step now goes through players when using at least graal version 6. Power Chord when used with a Guitar weapon now only applies to Guitar weapons.
Giant's Lullaby's duration has been reduced by 1 second. Tacit Repercussion's cooldown has been raised to 12 seconds. Druid's heals have been further rebalanced. Cupid Weapon's heals have all been lowered. Monks now deal less melee damage, and Swift Strike has a 2 second higher cooldown. Invigorating Hymn's heal has been cut in half. Plague no longer requires blight to be active, lasts 3 seconds, and now spreads plague instead of blight. Plague's cooldown has also been raised by 10 seconds. Blight Bomb and Dark Wave can now consume Plague for their effects. Rune of Prominence, when it explodes into additional projectiles, now spreads in a pattern instead of in random directions.
April 28th, 2013 Wildheart cmp now turns Minor Heal into an earth spell. Morning Dew's HP regeneration is now based on the targets max HP. Blessed Pollen heals less than 1/3 as much HP, and the cooldown has been lowered by 12. Decree of Leandril heals 2/3 as much HP, and has a 10 second longer cooldown. Explosive Tags now creates all 12 after a 12 second cast, and no longer takes MP.
April 25th, 2013 4 New CTF maps have been put into rotation: Depths, Cosmic, Battle River, and Relic.
April 23th, 2013 Dragoon: Frigid Breath's range has been updated and is now better depicted by it's gani.
April 22th, 2013 Dragoon: Damage should now be more regulated against classes with low mdef. Dragon Breath, Jump, Typhore's Rage, and Zephigorn's Whisper have had their cooldowns increased 2-4 seconds to prevent repeatedly bursting all skills with no down time.
April 16th, 2013 Eyering and Moon Trinket's drop rate has been raised from .25 to 1% from ctf chests.
April 11th, 2013 All of monk's skill now have PvE bonuses, and Ki Blast and Ki Wave are now considered magic damage.
April 9th, 2013 Will of God's damage procs have been changed. Meleeing causes your next exorcise to deal bonus damage, and exorcising causes your next melee to deal bonus damage, all with a 4 second shared cooldown. Cyclone Dagger now only has 92 power, but a significant boost to critical attack damage. Paladin's Atonement cmp is now on a cooldown timer instead of chances. It also now works in PvE. Repulsion now only costs 42 MP. Martyr now casts faster, and gives your party 50% of their max HP and MP. The cooldown has been reduced to 1 minute. Caltrop's stun chance has been raised to 100%, but you can now only get hit by 2 caltrops every 3 seconds.
April 6th, 2013 Katars, Daggers, and Maces now all automatically gain a specialized stat based on their weapon type. You now gain a critical chance bonus based on your luck at low levels.
April 6th, 2013 Sin Repent has a 1 second cast time, regulated MP gain and self-damage, but a 10 second cooldown. Exorcise has been changed into a beam that deals more damage the longer you charge it. Exorcise II has been removed and placed with Chastise. Blessed Pollen and Decree of Leandril's spell power has been significantly lowered. Invigorating Hymn and Shivering Eulogy's spell power has been lowered. Swordfish is now .5 speed.
April 3rd, 2013 Sunken Spoils now have an additional .1% chance to acquire every essence. Spell damage has been made to scale less with intelligence, and has been weakened slightly overall.
March 30th, 2013 Skills are now automatically added to you when leveling up (for free) so you don't have to go to Class Trainers and buy from them anymore.
Class resets now cost 25% more. I.e. At level 60 it will cost 240,000 gold to reset class levels.
Magic projectile skills like Fireball now do AoE damage to baddies.
Dagger of Ra is now Light enhanced. The cmp Aegis now has 100% chance to proc, but has a 30 second (minus 5 seconds per cmp) cooldown. Sequester is now instant and has 100% chance to resist disarms, but only has a 5 second duration. The cooldown has also been lowered to 25 seconds. Swift Strike now has 100% chance to double hit, a 2 second cooldown, and only double hits after finishing a combo. Transfixion now has 100% chance to double hit, and a cooldown. The cmp also now lowers the cooldown by .33 per rank. Split Shot now shoots 3 arrows every 3 attacks intead of a chance, and the cmp now increases it's damage. Exploding Arrow and Mist Shot now shoot on your next attack, split, and can now be aimed with aim bow. Lower level class prefix tiers have been updated to better reflect their high level counterparts.
March 28th, 2013 The UI for Storage has been updated. Items are now sorted alphabetically (A to Z) by default. The storage list was also heightened and widened to display more items and longer item names. Player shops have been updated as well.
March 21st, 2013 Physical defense has been made less effective against magic damage. Magic defense has been made more effective against magic damage.
March 7th, 2013 CTF Autobalance Bonus had been added. If you were on the winning team and changed to the other team and lose you will still receive the same amount of CTF points and you won't receive a loss for the match. EXP gained from CTF has also been boosted.
February 25th, 2013 Flame Bellow and Ignite now both have less power. Lash has significantly less power, but less cast time and cooldown.
February 24th, 2013 Ki Blast now charges up and deals more damage the longer you charge it. Bold textFebruary 19th, 2013 Jump now has a timed hit, you must press your attack key just as you hit your target to get the stun and full jump damage. Failing to time if correctly or not pressing it at all will result in halved damage and no stun. Dragoon's burn DoT now only ticks 3 times (down from 5)
February 13th, 2013 Grave chill no longer automatically chills, but instead chills for 1 second every time it's dot effect ticks.
New Stat Changes! Mages now get 1 less intelligence and .5 more luck and stamina. Priests now get .5 less intelligence and .5 more strength. Summoners now get 2 less intelligence and 1 more strength, .5 more dexterity, .5 more stamina. Necromancers now get 1.5 less intelligence and 1.5 more dexterity. All ~mancers now get .5 less intelligence and .5 more stamina.
February 9th, 2013 Rune of Protection and Granite Shell now have normal absorption values. Rune of Nightfall now has 12 less power, and 1% chance less to proc Mark of the Wraith per damage tick.
February 3rd, 2013 Dispel, Expel Evil, Cleanse, and Cleansing Rain's cooldowns have been reduced to 1 second when used in dungeons.
February 2nd, 2013 Scar has 20 less power. Shatter now deals 10% of absorb effects instead of 15%.
February 1st, 2013 Dragoons using Tempest Shift should now hit significantly less with Dragon Breath, Tryphore's Rage and Zephigorn's Whisper on players. PvE damage is unchanged.
January 27th, 2013 Taunt's freeze time has been lowered from .5 to .1 seconds.
January 25th, 2013 Neptune's Trident is water again There is now a quest in the end of Dragon Cave that will exchange a Neptune's Trident for a Typhore's Impaler.
January 19th, 2013 Dragoon has an entirely new skillset. Toggling between old and new spell formulas is now disabled. Aeromancers now have the skill "Scar" Aquamancers now have the skill "Low Tide" Armor is now calculated before straight damage mitigation.
January 16th, 2013 The Zodiac sign system has been removed.
Spell formulas have been redone. Base spell damage is higher, and spell power and affinities have been changed to increase damage additively. You can toggle back and forth between the old and new formulas with "/toggle betaspelldamage"
January 12th, 2013 Rough gems and class requirements have been removed from the ~Mancer unlock lists. Atlamancer and Aquamancer have had their item requirements updated. The Elemental Staves requirement was bugged and are now required to unlock.
CTF Impact and CTF Fortress have been added to the CTF map rotation.
All AOE-type projectiles have been updated and will function more smoothly now. You will find that your skills now have different: - Speeds - Hit Ranges - Lifetimes
January 10th, 2013 Rune of Protection now displays how much it is absorbing when you hover over it's icon. (This is non-pvp damage)
January 8th, 2013 Rune of Prominence and Malice Coil should now be properly hitting NPCs. The explosions on Meteor and Exploding Arrow (among other projectiles that carry explosions) now work vs NPCs.
January 7th, 2013 Attacks from stealth now automatically crit.
January 6th, 2013 Battlechanter's now have the cmp Audial Focus, which after entering play mode makes them take less damage for 3 seconds, with an 8 second cooldown. Battlechanter's cmp Amplify has been changed to improve a secondary effect on Resonating Aura. The items in the CTF shop have been made cheaper. There are now two 2v2 spars located in the sparring center!
December 27th, 2012 Sonic Sweep's song has been simplified. Shivering Eulogy's damage has been moderately lowered.
December 25th, 2012 Merry Christmas! Guilds may now upload icons through the F11 Uploads Menu!
December 24th, 2012 New item to the event shop: [Empty Class Mastery Stone]. It costs 3 EC and lets you charge it with 10 CMP. When charged it gets converted to a [Class Mastery Stone] which can be traded and sold.
When used the [Class Mastery Stone] will grant the character it's used on 10 CMPs and destroy the stone in the process.
December 1st, 2012 Battlechanter's skills have been released! More information on it has been posted on the forums here: http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=9517
Flute and Guitar are also now equippable. Silver Lyre is now on sale in the Event Shop. Pungi can now be acquired in the CTF Shop.
November 26th, 2012 Dark Wave, Frozen Lance, and Rune of Nightfall should now stop having their angles bug out. Raise Lich and Swarm should now properly have a cooldown.
November 23rd, 2012 Harps now fire projectiles in a more usable manner.
November 18th, 2012 Guitars and Flutes have been added to the proficiencies tab of the CMP menu.
November 16th, 2012 Drain mods have been updated: The amount they heal for is unchanged They used to show the PvE value, now they show the real value. Drains in PvE do 1/3rd of the PvP value.
November 15th, 2012 Bolt no longer has a damage cap.
November 14th, 2012 You can now macro playing your equipped instrument by saying "/instrument" while recording a macro.
November 6th, 2012 Harps are now playable by hitting the apostrophe key while one is equipped. Instrument sounds should now be hearable again. And a big thanks to the Unholy Nation staff for letting us use their Harp sound effects!
November 4th, 2012 Azrael's Dirge and Kali's Dirge have been removed. Azrael's Dirge and Siren's Serenade have been combined into 1 skill. Kali's Dirge and Chrono's Canto have been combined into 1 skill. Siren's Serenade and Chrono's Canto now have a 5 second cooldown, 5 second duration, and 15 second internal cooldown for debuffs on targets.
October 31st, 2012 Shatter now picks the highest absorb value when dealing damage, instead of adding all shields, but continues to remove all shields.
October 29th, 2012 On instruments the buttons to play higher notes have been changed to ctrl and shift.
October 28th, 2012 Staves, Harps, Guitars, and Flutes are now all considered "intelligence" weapons. They gain damage based on your intelligence instead of strength. Battlechanter's now gain 1.5 str, 1.5 dex, and 4.5 int per level, as opposed to 2.5 of each.
October 25th, 2012 Mining experience has been lowered from base 750 to base 600. Mining experience gain now diminishes half as fast. Sparkly rocks now give +50% bonus experience, and a raised drop chance. All drop chances from rocks have been lowered 3%.
October 23rd, 2012 Sunken Spoils now have a flat chance to be dropped instead of the chance lowering as your fishing levels up. Revive on Freelance has been replaced by Halo. Mining now levels 25% slower. Mining nodes now reset to unsparkly after 5 minutes of being sparkly. Fishing now gives 1/3 as much experience. But Sunken Spoils when caught give a little bit of experience.
October 21st, 2012 Fishing, Mining, and Logging can all be leveled to 40 now, along with a new quest for all three.
October 20th, 2012 A new merchant at Elmdale's lake sells fishing boats for 50,000. The first 20 levels of Mining and Fishing have been released. The mines in the Mining Co. Building have been disabled, and a new cave is now above the building. To fish cast your line on one of the fish silhouettes and mash your attack button. If your added power is greater than that of the fishes moving power it moves towards you, or else it moves away.
October 17th, 2012 The first 20 levels of Logging have been released. The Woodaxe is in the tree house to the right of the weapon shop. Keep in mind that if you cannot chop down a tree, you aren't high enough level!
Atlamancer's now have the skill Hoodoo.
October 13th, 2012 Heaven Punisher now gives 40% chance to Sanctify. Paladin's Stalwart Defense cmp has been replaced with Atonement. Atonement causes your next Minor Heal or Exorcise to be instant. Smite's potential stun and Repentance's stun have both been raised by .5 seconds. Rune of Nightfall's stacks have been lowered from 5 to 3, and the DoT's damage has been increased by 60%.
October 12th, 2012 Rune of Deluge has been lowered from 52 to 46 power. Rune of Destruction's release's scaling with Fire affinity has doubled. Rune of Nightfall's initial hit damage, and hitbox have both been slightly increased.
October 8th, 2012 Party Queuing has been added to CTF. Simply form a party with the people you want to play with and have everyone join the CTF queue. You will be put on the same team if there's enough room for your party. CTF now has a HUD that will display the score and the time left at the top of the screen. The amount of people required to start CTF has been lowered and the maximum allowed players per map has been increased. CTF now has a ready check before beginning matches to properly alert players before starting a match. All CTF Maps in rotation have chest spawn locations now. CTF Auto Balance has been implemented to even out the amount of players on each team for scenarios when a team has 2 or more players than the other team. CTF Chests contents have been replaced and updated with rares, potions, and coins.
October 6th, 2012 Using Feign Death while cmp'd for Escape Artist now causes all snares and binds to miss you for 1 second each cmp level.
October 2nd, 2012 Katars now double hit every 3 hits instead of being a chance.
October 1st, 2012 Purify's scaling has been increased from 60% to 100% per Sanctified stack. Smite's cooldown has been lowered from 18 to 12, and power has been lowered from 80 to 55.
September 30th, 2012 Paladin: Protect can now be cast on players, and when done taunts everyone targetting your target, and sticks their target to you for 2 seconds. Divine Sanctity now applies a debuff through melee or exorcise that stacks 5 times, and is now a passive skill. Purify now deals damage to enemies around you instantly, increasing by 60% per stack of Sanctified and removes it. Smite now stuns for .2 seconds per stack of Sanctified and removes it. Recover is now based on Strength, Intelligence, and Light Affinity, instead of spellpower.
September 25th, 2012 Exploding projectiles now do half as much damage on the explosive damage versus nation flags and doors. Malice Coil now halves damage taken instead of draining 30% per hit, and cooldown was raised to 20 seconds.
September 23rd, 2012 If anyone appears to be missing items, please check your storage. Some trades were reversed, and if you are still on item probation please let an admin know.
September 16th, 2012 Repentance and Divine Sanctity's durations have both been halved. Rune of Battle no longer gives base damage, now only stacking damage. Rune of Ascent has been removed. All weakness effects have been lowered to +600 (down from +800) damage and +7% (down from +10%) damage. Pinwheels do 10% less damage. Werewolf's Wolven Howl and Goblin's Battle Shriek are now both 6% damage, and no longer gain a bonus from Soldier's Spirit. Lunar Rise now only gives +10% damage (down from +30%). Camouflage's cooldown now starts after it breaks.
September 13th, 2012 Rune of Nightfall now only ticks once every 3 seconds (up from 1), but the duration is now 12 seconds (up from 7).
September 9th, 2012 Fist Mastery II now increases your combo level on regular hits and their damage also increases per combo level. Impale's disarm has been lowered from 1 + (2 per cmp) to 0 + (1 per cmp). Magic Shot, Double Magic Shot, and Double Shot now all share a .75 second global cooldown between their use. Magma Katars now have +7% damage, and +14% crit damage was raised to 17% crit damage. Undead no longer take extra light damage. Disarm's base duration is now 4.2 seconds. Time Jump and Black Hole can no longer be used within 4 seconds of each other. Monk fists now have more base damage, and Fist Mastery II now gives 15% damage bonus, up from 5%. Blessed Pollen now has 12 spell power. Decree of Leandril now has 42 spell power.
September 2nd, 2012 Rune of Prominence's explosions have less range, the projectiles from the air no longer do damage, and it deals less damage all around. Runic Charge now has a 10 second cooldown, and it starts after it's used instead of when the skill is cast.
September 1st, 2012 Rune of Prominence has a new animation, and on hit it now instead splits and shoots up into the air, and causes explosions. Phalanx and Iron Wall no longer regenerate HP or MP, and Glory no longer heals MP. Glory now regenerates HP and MP based on berserker stacks, gaining .6 seconds per stack. Iron Wall and Frenzy are both now instant cast, have a base 45 second cooldown, and a duration of 3 seconds + .15 per berserker stack. Iron Wall's mitigation has been doubled. Frenzy's attack speed has been increased to 35%, and now also slightly increases your move speed.
August 31st, 2012 You can now attack and cast skills during the pet version of Entangle and Shadowbind. Pet's now deal 25% less spell damage when not in defensive stance.
August 25th, 2012 Congratulations to Cyb3rSpook! The newest addition to our development team :)
August 24th, 2012 Eyering and Moon Trinket now both drop from ctf chests.
August 22nd, 2012 Malice Coil and Throw Pinwheel disarm you when thrown again. Additionally, Malice Coil also drains 30% of the damage it deals. Katars deal 9.285% more damage.
August 19th, 2012 Dark Knight: New skill: Scythe Reap - Throws a phantom scythe in an arc that deals more damage the further you are away from it's targets. War Cleaver has lost it's corrosion and gained a Halo effect in it's place.
Assassin: Throw Pinwheel no longer unequips your pinwheel. New skill: Malice Coil - Throws your pinwheel in circles around you gaining more then less distance as the skill progresses. Waylay no longer works with pinwheels. Atlamancer: Shatter now scales .35 times as fast and caps at 10,000 damage instead of 12,000. Tremor's cooldown has been lowered from 16 to 8. Granite Shell's cooldown has been lowered from 22 to 6, and the internal cooldown per person has been lowered from 14 to 12.
August 18th, 2012 Atlamancer's gained the skill Shatter, which removes any absorb effect from your target, and deals it as aoe damage.
August 11th, 2012 Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind wards and Piercing Light all now only reduce elemental damage by 20%. Impact Stab now lasts 10 minutes. Uncloak shadows now heals allies and harms enemies.
Necromancer: Pets now do one third as much damage vs npcs that aren't baddies. Necromancer's Sacrifice's cast time has been lowered to .15 from .65, but cannot be cast if you already have Soul Wall. Raise Wight and Lich now have a cast time of 2, down from 4. Soul Blast now only costs 1 soul.
Skill level moves: Sin repent is now level 46 Priest. Exorcise II is now level 50 Priest. Uncloak Shadows is now level 52 Priest. Trap: Fire is now level 32 Ranger.
August 7th, 2012 Check out the sign(s) in OSL with READ ME! above them.
Runeprowlers' Deluge, Prominence, and Nightfall no longer have an 8 second cooldown after using Runic Charge.
August 5th, 2012 Purify now grants 1/5th as much aggro. Aeromancer new skill: Microburst - An instant medium ranged slash-esque attack, with a 3 second cooldown.
August 4th, 2012 You can now upload heads, bodies, shields, and hats in-game! You can access the Zodiac Upload Manager by pressing F11. From there you can upload, and track your uploads, it is much easier for staff to approve uploads now as well so you can expect less waiting times.
Pyromancer: New skill: Flame Bellow - An instant aoe frontal cone attack that causes burns. New skill: Lash - An autohit skill that causes damage based on number of burns. New skill: Incalescence - Causes your next 2 burnouts to have no cooldown, or next 2 fireballs to deal double damage. Wildfire is now more accurate for pyromancers. Ignites damage has been lowered. Ignite, Shard imbue, and Flame Bellow's burns all stack. Ruby Shard now uses spell damage for it's Fire Struck effect. Fiery Blade uses the same imbue as your shards and uses the same damage formula. Firestorm's cast time has been lowered to .7, cooldown has been lowered to 5 seconds, but in return deals 33% as much damage.
August 3rd, 2012 Rune of Nightfall's range has been lowered from 5 to 2, but now stacks 5 times. Smasher and Bash now work with Maces and Chainmaces.
August 1st, 2012 Bash and Bash II now work with maces and chain maces. All mancer's lost their mastery II and mastery III.
Aquamancer: New skill: Whirlpool - An instant autohit attack that pulls in enemies around your target. Icicle's damage has been raised. Bubble shower is now instant. Frozen Lance is no longer nerfed for Aquamancers. Aqua vault's duration has been lowered to 2 seconds, cooldown raised to 5 seconds, internal cooldown has been lowered to 10 seconds, and in return no longer shares a cooldown with Ice Coffin.
Runeprowler: The cooldown of Deluge, Prominence, and Nightfall has been changed to 1.5 seconds. Deluge and Prominence now shoot 1 projectile. The cmp Avatar of Rul now works on Deluge, Prominence, and Nightfall. Nightfall damage has been lowered. Nightfall now stacks up to 3 times per target. New Skill: Runic Charge - Causes your next Deluge, Prominence, or Nightfall to shoot 3 projectiles instead of 1. Orm's Malice now also causes spells to not consume Runic Charge. Nightfall's health cost has been lowered to 1.5%, from 5%. Nightfall, Deluge, and Prominence cost 1/5th as much Mana.
June 27th, 2012 Bladeweaver's new skill set has gone live but all of the effects have not yet been brought over so please hold off on making complaints about things not working as we are most likely aware. Some of these things are: Siphoning Light and Achille's Strike CMP effects. Spark Blade and Aurora Siphons discharge effects. Armor Breaks debuff (This in turn prevents Piercing Strikes weakness from being applied.)
Other things to note: The CMP Improved Breaker refers to a skill named "Shellshatter". This is the original name of Aegis Splitter, we forgot to update the description when we changed the name. This CMP should still work however the issue with Armor Break prevents testing.
Some Insight: Vortex applies a debuff that lowers the attack speed of those it hits for five seconds. Aegis Splitter, if used on someone with a tank stance active while the BW has Focused Blade active will deal double damage to the target and remove both auras. Sparks discharge effect will be a DoT on playerswhen it is brought over. On monsters it will retain a higher HP cut. All of the discharge elements will have an "on-hit" gani when the effects are brought over. Piercing Strike is not intended to stun, it is an error on the description
June 25th, 2012 It seems tinychat is becoming an issue as of late. People seem to be under the impression that you can do whatever you want as long as it's not on Graal. This is false. If tinychat contains things that will get you jailed on Zodiac then don't spread the link. You're responsible for what links you give out and if those links contain material that break rules you can and will have action taken against you. Knock it off.
June 12th, 2012 Events team is now hiring, check the hirings tab for more information.
June 5th, 2012 The GP team is now hiring, please look at the hiring tab for more information.
May 1st, 2012 On May 5th 6 PM Pacific Time there will be 1v1 and 2v2 Spar Tournaments. The winners will be rewarded statues that are outside the main OSL.
April 25th, 2012 Dragoons have gained the skill Heightened Senses, which increases their dodge rate and allows them to dodge magic. Dragoons have gained the skill Tempest Shift, which increases their dodge, gives bonus HP, and changes dragon rage to strike back after dodging. Koth now gives 10% haste instead of 8% damage.
April 24th, 2012 Blight bomb is now instant. Plague has been changed, it now gives the target a small DoT, and every time it ticks it will spread to nearby players. Warriors have a new cmp called focus, which forces the player you taunt to target you for 1 second per level. Battlemaster's prefix now has +2% accuracy instead of +2% dodge. The status menu now shows Critical Damage Modifier and your Accuracy Modifier. Demon Calling is now instant and stacks with other Enrage effects, but has a 5 second duration and 45 second cooldown. Dragoons lost .5 strength per level, and gained .5 luck per level.
Freelance has been updated to v1.3 -Class Mastery no longer grants souls without Raise Wight. -Armor Mastery's Plate damage bonus has been reduced to 5%. Down from 10%. -Granite Shell has had it's freelance nerf removed. -Skill Mastery now grants a boost to Fencing. -Smash has replaced Flurry. There are some weapon restrictions. -Repulsion has replaced Templar Strike. -Freelance's luck has been reduced to 1/lvl. down from 1.5/lvl. -Freelance also now gets a 25% critical damage reduction with physical weapons. (Swords, Axes, Spears, Scythes, Maces, Morning Stars, and Harps). -Skill Mastery now gives 2/3 Soul Quencher CMP. Up from 1/3. -This will be the last update that requires a full skill reset.
April 23rd, 2012 Mancer's defense nerf is now 67%, up from 65%, and the cmp solidify now increases this value back up to 100%. Morning Star Mastery has been reduced to 30% chance to knockback, down from 70%. Meteor can now be fired at angles, and the distance it travels has been halved. Split shot is now dealing 40% less damage per arrow.
April 22nd, 2012 The CTF Chest Loot has been updated.
April 17th, 2012 Crimson Fist cmp now increases the accuracy of Wildfire and Explosion by 15% per level.
Crimson Fist cmp now increases the accuracy of Wildfire and Explosion by 15% per level.
April 15th, 2012 Draconic Scythe quests now only require 20 levels in DK. Crossbows have been added to the cmp proficiencies list. Crossbow and Angels' Crossbow are now crossbows. Arrows/Bolts/Notes have a slight arc to them now, and move much faster. Crossbow bolts move much faster than bows, and harp notes move slower. Bow damage has been lowered slightly.
April 11th, 2012 Arcane Shot cmp has been replaced with Tumble, which causes Camouflage to warp a few tiles when cast. Scout's now have the skill Ensnare, which binds your target from Camouflage. Sabotage now requires a dagger again. Aim bow no longer fires while in Camouflage. Nightblade's crit damage has been increased to 12%. Hell's Bane now has 11 SP, and 10% chance to Magic Burst. Templar Strike has been deleted. Barrier now gives bonus aggro to Repentance. Repentance also now stuns for .5 seconds without Conviction. It deals half your regular damage and cannot crit, but now deals double damage with Conviction.
April 7th, 2012 Summoner's now have the skill Avalanche.
April 6th, 2012 Bow damage has been increased 15%. Summoner's now have the skill Meteor. Blight Bomb is now Dark Knight level 32. Plague is now Dark Knight level 26. Scythe Mastery II has been removed. Scythe Mastery now gives the same damage boost as Scythe Mastery II. Divine Sanctity is now Paladin level 32. Warlord Tears is now Gladiator level 32. Skills now cost 500 gold per required level.
April 5th, 2012 Part 3 The proc on White Lotus sword now works properly. Stave of Suffering, Staff of Mizma, and Esmir's Rod have all changed elements, and SoS also gained HP. Summoner's now have the skill Transfusion. Other summoner skills have been rearranged. Slipstream cmp now increases healing done to your pet by your own minor heal by 30%. Sneak Attack now works regardless of if the attack is from stealth. Pets can now be binded.
Part 2 Many pet spells have had their damage significantly raised to realistic numbers, and some have been lowered. Manual pet cast macros have been fixed and are reenabled, and also now show on your cooldown bar your pet's cooldowns. Tempest Edge now increases Dagger damage by 10%. Agility now increases damage with daggers, katars, bows, dualblades, pinwheels, and katanas by 7%. Precision's crit damage modifier has been raised to 6%. Armor Piercing has been reenabled. Backstab with katanas has been reenabled. Cobra Fist and Earth Slam both scale less with affinity.
Part 1 Esmir's Rod's attack speed has been buffed from .5 to .45 Bleak Katar's critical attack has been raised to 13%, and chill chance has been raised to 5%. Damage from Damage Over Time abilities now shows in very dark purple text. Glory now restores 1% mp per berserker stack when cast. Iron wall and Phalanx no longer restore MP. A bug with defensive stances causing damage based on defense to "stick" has been fixed. The chat system now notifies you if someone you are trying to send a tell to has them toggled off. A bug with non-suffixed Nightblade's has been fixed. They were giving users over 400% crit damage.
April 3rd, 2012 Fire elementals have recieved their final skill, MoltenSkin. Decree of Leandril no longer consumes or requires Mend to be active, lost 20 power, cooldown was decreased by 4 seconds, and increases healing recieved by the target by 25%. Mend now instantly heals 1.5x the power of the healing ticks. Druids have a new skill called Blessed Pollen, which makes all heals to the target heal nearby party members for 1/3 the original heal.
March 31st, 2012 Pets can no longer cast spells while in Docile mode inside the spar arena. Pet skillsets have been redone again. Read about it at http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=8006.0 Aim bow shots do 25% more damage.
March 24th, 2012 Summoner's have a new skill. Tether Shift: Swaps places with your pet.
Pet Commands! /pet attack /pet stop /pet release /pet cast [spell] /pet mode [mode]
Spells cast will be on YOUR target, not the pets when used with the macro. While in defensive mode pets now only use spammable projectiles.
http://forums.zodiacdev.com/index.php?topic=8006.0 for the list of pet skills
March 18th, 2012 Battlechanter skills now have a casting animation. Bows now do 25% less damage in close range.
March 15th, 2012 Freelance has been updated. It has received a slight revision to it's skill list,
bug fixes to Skill Mastery including freelance scaling and a few glitches that occured when attempting to copy skills, a change in stat growth as well as a new set of CMPs, a new level 60 skill, and some changes to Armor Mastery, and lastly a fix glitch for the freelance sigil quest. Detailed information on the update will be posted on the forums soon.
March 14th, 2012 Empowered Word cmp now also gives cleanse a chance to cast minor heal on the target for each debuff it removes. Chainmaces now have a circle attack, instead of 4-directional. Aqua Vault no longer has a cooldown, but can only be placed on each person once every 20 seconds.
March 13th, 2012 Rune of Clarity now only gives MP based on the number of debuffs it removes, and is no longer based on spellpower. It is now your level x5. With a 10% bonus if your element is Water. Many Runeprowler spell's MP cost has been raised significantly. Rune of Nightfall now takes life again to cast, since it is working with the Rule of Three's CMP again. Rune of Reflection now reflects 80% of damage dealt to you again, but only has 3 charges, and only lasts 10 seconds. The global cooldown between mark skills is now only 1.5 seconds. Rune of Battle now also passively causes the old Rune of Destruction effect, building up 5% damage per consecutive hit.
The class trainer house has been remade and is now 300% more beautiful.
March 6th, 2012
St Patrick's day is nearly upon us. He has decided to hide his collection of four clovers and brew ingredients in the bushes for everyone to find. His helpers can be found in OSL.
February 29th, 2012
Scavenger's Ring has been raised to 450 EP cost, and has been made into a melee scavenger's accessory.
Band of Christmas has been changed to a caster's scavenger's accessory.
Feinting Draw has 1/3 more range, and time spent not attacking before it's active lowered to 3 seconds.
Phalanx's regen is now 1/3 what it was previously.
<b>February 27th, 2012
Blaster CTF has been given it's own queue and set of commands. /blasterqueue
<b>February 19th, 2012
Mark of the Ninth Year now subtracts 20 luck.
Evil Scarab Scythe's crit damage has been lowered 10%.
<b>February 18th, 2012
Crit damage has been changed from 2x to 1.25x, and is now increased by luck.
Crit chance is now also entirely based on luck.
Acuminate has been changed from 10% damage to 6% damage.
Freelancers lost 20% magic damage and 20% melee damage for the moment.
Enrage has lost 10% of it overall damage, but the cmp adds 3% damage per level.
The melee damage cap has been removed.
There is now a CTF ban command available to GPs
If you're one of those people that attempts to aid friends on the opposite team or generally just doesn't play as intended be aware that you can have your ability to queue for ctf disabled.
Examples of things that may get you blocked from CTF;
Healing the enemy team, intentionally blocking your own team mates, running around simply to avoid the idle-kick but avoiding all participation
Anything that intentionally hinders your own team or helps the enemy team in general.
<b>February 15th, 2012
Ivory Sin, War Cleaver, Fabula Nova, and Heaven Punisher have all been changed to their normal weapon speeds.
Blood Vortex's duration is now 10 seconds less, but the cast time was lowered to .5.
Freelance has been given a major overhaul. They have received a completely new skill set, as well as gained a new skill. In addition, Skill Mastery's core mechanics have been changed, and they now have no equipment or racial restrictions.
They also have a hidden quest to obtain a special accessory.
<b>February 14th, 2012
Purify can now be placed multiple times. The cooldown when forced released has been raised to 6.
<b>February 13th, 2012
Avengers gained Fienting Draw. It is an attack that causes weakness and a slow, but is only usable outside of combat.
<b>February 11th, 2012
Crushing Blow is no longer passive.
Repel Magic now only lasts 5 seconds.
Charge's cooldown has been changed from 13 to 9.
War Cry's cooldown has been changed from 12 to 18.
Shockwave's cooldown has been changed from 12 to 15.
<b>February 10th, 2012
Taunt is now instant.
<b>February 6th, 2012
Disarms no longer interrupt spells.
Feign death now shows you gaining fake honor.
Wraith buff from Ser's Blessing is now one third as potent.
Blood Vortex heals 20% less in PvE.
All blade skills have been removed from Avenger, and will be replaced with new skills shortly.
<b>January 30th, 2012
Zombies are now only able to spread the infection through cannibalism. Cannibalism's cooldown has been lowered from 45 to 20 seconds as well.
Necrosis has been changed to reduce the potency of speed boosts and makes your attacks slightly slower instead of permanent slow.
<b>January 26th, 2012
Zombies now have a passive called Swarm Mentality. When near other zombies in your guild and/or party your overall capabilities are raised per zombie.
<b>January 8th, 2012
The npc server will now always respond with up-to-date drop information if you PM it. To test it out PM Zodiac (Server): what drops bone piece
You will be given a list of baddies that drop bone pieces. It will also allow you to use incomplete names as well. I.e: what drops bone
<b>January 7th, 2012
Fiery Blade now scales with fire affinity.
<b>January 4th, 2012
You can now share your items over all your character slots. To switch to this system just click the Share Items button in the Character Select window. You will be required to put all your items on one slot or in storage before the system will allow you to share all your items. This update is useful for those who run a player shop or just want access to all their items regardless of their current character.
<b>January 2nd, 2012
Bubble shower no longer causes enemies to deal more damage, only fires 6 bubbles, and increases enemies water damage taken by 12%.
<b>December 31st, 2011
You can now see drop rates of baddies by using the Spy skill on them.
A bug that affected certain items from being dropped has been fixed. Happy Farming!
<b>December 30th, 2011
- Scouts gained a new passive called Tempest Edge that allows them to use their bow shots with daggers.
<b>December 26th, 2011
- Tank stances now convert your damage into a formula based on defense.
- Gaia Punisher now has 15% chance to block damage. Blocking halves the damage the player would have taken.
<b>December 25th, 2011
- Runeprowlers have a new CMP called Ser's blessing, it gives a short buff to the player that changes depending on what mark was released.
-Mark of Pain, gives stealth and 1 backstab hit from stealth
-Mark of the Wraith, gives weapon drain
-Mark of Destruction, builds damage as the same target is hit
-Mark of Hoarfrost, gives a bonus to magic damage
- Jump has been changed, you now have 3 options when up in the air.
-You can use an arrow key and "step" in that direction
-You can cast the skill again and attack, like before
-You can do nothing and land back down where you jumped from
- Blaster now has a shotgun as key 4.
- Priests' cmp Masterful Blessing has been replaced with Empowered Word, which causes Exorcise to dispel 1 buff.
- Leg trample, Pulverize, and Throw Axe have had their stun time reduced.
<b>Happy Holidays from the Staff of Zodiac!
<b>December 16th, 2011
- Stealth cooldown has been increased to 15.
- Waylay's stun has been reduced to 1 second.
<b>December 11th, 2011
- Wildfire now gains +40% accuracy if fire embraced.
- Combat is now determined by damaging people, casting certain spells, and taking damage if already in combat.
- Being in combat now causes you to drown while swimming.
<b>December 8th, 2011
- Fireball now turns dark element if you have Light Eater cmp'd, and also gains 3% damage returned as hp per cmp level.
- Demonize has been lowered from 26% to 10% base damage increase, and the cmp has been increased from 3% to 6% damage increase per level.
<b>December 3rd, 2011
- Black hole now deals dark magic damage, and ticks every .75 seconds. It has a duration of 4, 5 if dark embraced.
- Quicken's duration is now 1 minute.
- Haste II now stacks with Quicken, has a 30 second cooldown, and 5 second duration which is increased by light affinity and embrace.
- New cmp Singularity, gives 33% chance per cmp for Haste II to ignore the cooldown of Nova Cannon
<b>December 1st, 2011
The snow is on the ground, grab a shovel and dig up some snowballs and get to throwing. If you don't like the winter/seasonal tiles you can use the "/toggle tileset" command to switch to the spring tiles.
<b>November 30th, 2011
- Timeweavers now have Nova Cannon to replace Bolt.
- Runeprowlers can no longer release another player's marks.
- Dragon Breath II is now based on strength, dexterity, and affinity of your element.
- Cobra fist and Earth Slam are now based on strength, stamina, and Earth affinity.
- Ki Wave and Blast are now based on intelligence, strength, and Water affinity.
- Ki Wave is now instant cast, but freezes you in place, similar to War Cry.
- Ki Blast cooldown has been lowered to 4.
- Body Throw damage has been significantly lowered.
<b>November 27th, 2011
Players using the <b>Graal V6 client can now temporarily unblock door blockers in dungeons by right-clicking and pressing the Blocking option.
<b>November 20th, 2011
- Pulverize is no longer auto-hit, but instead uses a large cone range.
- Berserker now gives stacks when you attack enemies, and can be cmp'd to also give stacks when taking damage.
<b>November 19th, 2011
- Water Trap lost 2 seconds on duration, and has slightly less potencty.
- Sandswipe now blinds for 6 seconds, down from 10. And now does more damage to compensate.
<b>November 13th, 2011
The monk combo skills have been rescripted again to work with the new cone-based system.
They also now will give you a combo point as long as your target was in range, regardless of if the attack misses.
<b>November 8th, 2011
Due to incidents of people getting off tag in Team PK lately in order to ruin the event by PKing everyone or to aid friends on the other team it has been decided that a simple disqualification isn't enough. If you are caught reconnecting to get offtag in TeamPK (or any other team event.) you will receive an Event Interuption jail of 15minutes (more for repeat offenses) with no further warning.
<b>October 30th, 2011
- Necromancers now have the skills Hex: Undeath and Hex: Torment.
- Melee (except Chain Maces) weapons are now cone-based and work like Scythes with different ranges.
- The Bloodlust system has been redone and displays the effect for the duration of your BloodLust.
<b>October 19th, 2011
- Cloak of Shadows' duration has been lowered to 5 seconds (from 15).
- Parry and Deflect's cooldown has been raised to 13 seconds (from 8).
<b>October 16th, 2011
- Raise Dead and Raise Dead II have been replaced by Raise Lich and Raise Wight.
- Sacrifice when cast now sacrifices your pet and heals you for a small amount, and causes you to take 50% less damage for 6 seconds.
- Sacrifice Dead now enrages you causing you to deal 30% more melee and magical damage.
- Soul Explosion now functions the same as the previous version of Sacrifice Dead.
- Necromancers can now heal their pets.
- Pets now have a 4 second base cast time.
- Soul Quencher cmp has been updated to occassionally absorb wandering souls.
- Summons now have a 15 second cooldown after the pet is killed, released, or sacrificed.
The new GPs have been picked. Congratulations to:
<b>October 8th, 2011
- Timeweavers have gained a new CMP called Distortion.
<b>October 1st, 2011
- Demonic Manifestation's drain from defense bonus has been lowered from 22% to 18%.
<b>September 27th, 2011
There is a new room in osl that contains the PvP Damage Dummy, and a new PvE version that lets you measure your dps.
<b>September 26th, 2011
The tell ignore list has been updated to also work with community names and for the shout and trade channels as well. We also added a button to options (R) to access it.
Added '/retell <msg>' and '/rt <msg>' so you can send a tell to the last person you've sent a tell to. Note: Reply sends a tell to the last person you've received a tell from.
<b>September 18th, 2011
- Bladeweaver quest has been enabled again.
<b>September 5th, 2011
- Aurora blade no longer is based on health percentage, but now activates at 15%
- Beguile now freezes for 1 second, up from .5.
- Ravage now backstabs
- Deceitful Strike now slows your enemy for 2 seconds, +1 second per thief debuff.
Have a happy Labor Day! :]
<b>September 4th, 2011
The sparring system has been updated in the spar house near OSL. You are now healed completely and your dispelable debuffs are removed after getting warped into a spar.
<b>August 30th, 2011
- Wildfire now works at angles, and is now wilder than ever.
- Elf's critical hit damage from Precision has been lowered to 4% (from 7%).
- Avenger's have regained Katana Mastery.
<b>August 29th, 2011
- Thieves now have a new skill called Hookchain. It throws a projectile that pulls enemies to you.
- War cry is now instant with a freeze time, and is now a .4 stun (up from .3) and the cmp Shell Shock is .15 additional stun length per cmp (up from .1).
<b>August 28th, 2011
- Anti-running scripts on doors have been updated to include heals, Battlechanter's buffs and debuffs, binds, and other various skills.
- Players now take a minimum amount of damage from attacks, to help prevent taking 0 damage.
- Stygian's buff has been raised to 7% magic and physical damage, up from 6%.
<b>August 23rd, 2011
The following flags have been changed to allow anyone to spawn there for 2000 gold: Port Anchorage, Forest Cavern, Northern Seryl Center, North Bend, The Labrynth, Drawde City Center, Forgedawn, Escalus City Center, and Leandril City Center.
Nations that own those flags will still be able to spawn there for free.
<b>August 21st, 2011
- Iron wall now uses berserker stacks while in phalanx to lower the cooldown
- In dungeons Iron wall now provides more regeneration while active.
- Barrier now provides the paladin will some small self-healing at 15% chance per enemy hit, but now lowers melee and magic damage by 20%.
- Will of god now provides damage, magic damage, and a chance on hit with exorcise and melee to cause Light elemental damage.
- Blood vortex's damage has been halved in dungeons.
- Demonic Manifestation now gives a small bonus to armor.
<b>August 19th, 2011
- A bug with discharge was fixed preventing it from working with bladeweave imbues.
Most imbues now also gain a bonus to their effect when used with Discharge.
Heat blade - 2.5x DoT damage
Acid blade - +15% armor corrode
Spark blade - +5% hp reduction
Drain - Double drain
Siphon - 4x mp drain
- Siphon blade is now based on targets max mp instead of damage done.
- Thorns has been fixed, and the cmp now works.
<b>August 18th, 2011
- Caltrops now throws 7 traps, up from 5, +3 with dark embrace. And now have 1/5th the range.
<b>August 14th, 2011
Players below level 50 will now automatically have their newbie protection re-enabled after being killed by another player. Also remember that if you find someone abusing newbie protection you can report them to GPs.
<b>August 11th, 2011
<u>ZTT 2v2 Tournament TIME UPDATE:
The official ZTT is postponed until further notice.
1st Place Winners will receive 25 ZTT and statues outside OSL.
2nd Place Winners will receive 15 ZTT each.
3rd Place Winners will receive 5 ZTT each.
Good luck to all who enter!
- Aurora blade now gains damage as life is lower, instead of only working at low health.
- Hydra's Tail is now water.
<b>August 10th, 2011
- Mancers now automatically embrace to their element.
<b>August 8th, 2011
- Priests now have Lifestream again, and the shared cooldown between Lifestream and Major heal has been lowered 5 seconds.
- Absolution now causes your target to take increased heals for its duration.
<b>August 7th, 2011
- You can now see caltrops and ranger traps at any distance with any form of Detect Hidden active.
- New skill: Deceitful Strike - An auto-hit attack that automatically crits. Deals half weapon damage, and gains more damage the more thief debuffs there are on the enemy, and even more if you are in stealth.
- New skill: Caltrops - Places a handful of caltrops on the ground. Each one causes weakness and has a small chance to stun.
- Viper Bite skills are now based on dexterity + strength + water affinity.
- Heat Blade now increases weapon damage. (not from weapon procs)
<b>August 6th, 2011
- New skill: Antagonize - Causes your target to take damage for healing for a short duration.
<b>August 4th, 2011
<u>Fae Racial Update!
- Mana Shield has been given a 1 second cast time.
- Phalanx now takes more damage when activated. It has also been
reduced in the amount of armor given, and hits for less damage
when it is activated.
- Final Resort now has a 120 second cooldown, up from 90 seconds.
It also regenerates 10% of total HP, down from 15%.
<b>July 28th, 2011
<u>Nation Fort Buffs:
- Freeport now gives 14% more damage, up from 12%.
- Drawde now gives 16% defense, up from 12%.
- Agara Castle gives 10% Magical Damage, up from 8%.
<b>July 27th, 2011
- Affinity damage skills (such as Drain) are now affected by both magic and melee buffs at half strength, lose damage from opposite elements, and have damage variation.
- Starburst is now only dark affinity, but damage is still considered
as light and dark. Increased damage slightly.
- Pet's have been nerfed slightly in damage.
- Restore Undeath has been given a higher cooldown. It was increased
from 8 seconds to 13 seconds.
<b>July 26th, 2011
<u>Zodiac Spar Tournament 1v1
The Zodiac Spar Tournament will be held this Friday(7.29.11) at 8PM EST. It is a 1v1 tournament for ZTT and statues outside of OSL.
<u>Winners will receive:
First Place: 25 ZTT and statue.
<i>Second Place: 15 ZTT
<i>Third Place: 5 ZTT
All is welcome to join in the spar, so bring your best build and
gear up! Good luck!
<b>July 24th, 2011
- Sunlight's hidden bonus healing from earth affinity (not the natural one from spell formulas) to stop exponential scaling has been removed and pve heals have been put back into effect.
<b>July 22nd, 2011
- Pyromancer's now learn Burnout at level 16.
- Exorcise 1 has gained more damage.
- Exorcise 2 deals less damage, but has no cooldown and larger cast time.
- Heal, Lifestream, and Revitalize have been removed.
- Major heal's cast time has been raised to 1.6 and power lowered from 114 to 47.
- New skill: Halo. Heals an ally or harms a foe.
- Minor heal and Restore no longer share a cooldown, and Restore's cooldown has been lowered to 3 seconds.
<b>July 20th, 2011
- Events Management has switched hands, congratulations to vinx9!
<b>July 18th, 2011
- Rune of Reflection now only reflects a max of 3 times.
<b>July 9th, 2011
- Stasis now causes light spell damage when broken.
- Summon Elemental now has a 8 (5 cmp'd) second cast time, but cannot be cast for 15 seconds after purging.
<b>July 6th, 2011
- Fireball on Timeweavers has been replaced by Star Burst.
- Time Jump now deals dark spell damage.
- Rod of Time has been changed from 16 wind and fire affinity to 22 light and dark affinity, and gained 3 spellpower.
<b>June 20th, 2011
- Manasurge from procs now displays an effect on the player, and all forms of Manasurge no longer work on instant spells.
<b>June 19th, 2011
- Summoner pets now gain HP, damage, and spell damage from the summoner's affinity of the pet element.
- Aegis and Orm's Malice now have a graphic when they activate.
- Exorcise now has a 3 second cooldown, and is now effected by Gift of God. Additionally each point in Gift of God lowers the cooldown by 1 second. Cast time has been raised to 1.4.
- Barrier and Resist have been combined into one skill, and negate much less magic damage.
- Repentance is no longer auto-hit and now deals less damage.
- New skill Templar Strike has been added, it is a frontal cone aoe that causes a slow.
- Divine Sanctity now functions the same as Energy Freeze, but if used with conviction it goes back to being AoE.
<b>June 16th, 2011
- Katar damage has been increased back to it's normal damage.
<b>June 12th, 2011
- Crit chance on skills, and all weapons and accessories has been lowered slightly.
- Strength and dexterity now have a more noticible effect above 255.
- Party buffs are now half effective for players other than yourself. (doesn't include Battlechanter buffs)
- Paladins gained the skill Templar Strike, and lost Reverence, and some skills were moved.
- Repentance no longer uses the conviction mechanic, stuns for less time, and deals significantly less damage.
<b>June 11th, 2011
- Stygians now only have 1 Sanction, and it increases both physical and magic damage by 6%.
- Level 60 maces are now maces, instead of axes.
- Shadowbind now has a 25 second cooldown.
- Paladins have a new skill called Purify.
<b>June 6th, 2011
- Halloween Dungeon bosses have had their drop rates increased.
- The FC Bosses Lady of the Night, Cursed Tree, General Nefarious,
Fallen Siren and Tyrant Archmage have had their drop rates increased.
- Mummy Archmage has had its drop rate increased as well.
<b>June 3rd, 2011
- Tremor has been given a SLIGHT damage increase.
- Explosion II's cooldown has been reduced from 40 seconds to
- Waylay has been halved in damage, and stun time reduced.
- Vampires Fang has had its class restrictions removed, power increased
from 68 to 74 and drain increased from 6% to 8%.
- Underlords from HD have been nerfed slightly in damage and reduced
in it's level which should also reduce damage again.
<b>May 26th, 2011
- The EC Shop Mount prices have been lowered drastically.
<b>May 17th, 2011
If anyone is stuck inside the nation of Agara, not being able to leave or view the nation GUI. Please send a <b>ZMS to
- Scarz and you will be removed as soon as possible. We are
sorry for the inconvenience.
<b>May 15th, 2011
- Interrupts (taunt and beguile) now put interrupted skills on a 4 second cooldown.
<b>May 14th, 2011
- Priests now have Cleanse at level 36.
<b>May 11th, 2011
- Deadman's Hold now grants 8% more physical damage for 1 hour. Up
from the 30 minute duration.
- Goblin Tower also grants 8% physical damage, which was increased
from the old 6%. It also lasts for 1 hour now.
<b>May 8th, 2011
- You can now see your berserker stacks on the gui.
- Final Resort's cooldown is up to 90, from 60 seconds.
- Phalanx's regen has been lowered.
- New skill: Beguile fools your opponent and confuses them. Swaps places with your target, drops their target, gives a small freeze (like taunt), and interrupts casting.
<b>May 4th, 2011
- Recharge no longer works with manasurge.
<b>May 3rd, 2011 *UPDATE*
- Fort's can now be captured with 5 members of a nation, down from
10. It now remains at it's original count.
- KOTH's damage buff has been reduced to 8%.
- Freeport's damage buff has been increased to 12%
<b>May 2nd, 2011
- Escape Artist now dodges slows as well as binds.
- Chances for Transfixion procs on Ravage have been improved.
- Steal now disarms other players, and has been changed to level 16
<b>May 1st, 2011
- Nation cap has been reduced from 40 members to 30 members.
- The nation of Agara has been removed. This removal was intended
to bring a stronger balance between Seryl and Alseus.
- Fort Drawde buff now gives -15% magic and melee damage taken.
- Katars now have proper stats compared to daggers, and a 33% chance to double hit, up from 25%.
- Some daggers have recieved critical hit chance.
- Pinwheels are now .4 speed, and have by far the highest base damage and weapon proc rate of any dex weapon, but no Critical Damage.
- Elemental Accessories now all have procs or bonuses related to their element.
- Backstab damage has been lowered by 80% and Waylay has been moved to assassin. Backstab damage is still high from stealth however.
- Viper Bite III has also been removed.
<b>April 30th, 2011
- Charge and Frenzy have been removed.
- New skill: Laceration causes a bleed effect on the enemy.
- New skill: Pulverize causes damage and a stun based on your berserker stacks.
- Berserker now instead of gaining a buff when you kill someone, adds a stacking buff to yourself when you take damage. Maxes at 20 stacks.
- Leg trample now only stuns if the target is bleeding.
- Enrage damage taken was increased by 5%
- Repel and Return Magic are no longer passive.